You...slapped me?!

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘no! this is not right! I gotta tell him this!’ I heard the girl said as I look out the window, I saw SeungHyun coming back. I cant let my son know this. I immediately run towards her and grab her. She is preparing going down, I saw my son is downstair with Taeyang and another European. ‘Umma!’ Hye Yoon shouted as she chase out too. I purpose shout ‘don’t Hye Pyeong, my dear!’I grabbing her shirt and she swing her hand away ‘don’t pull me!’as SeungHyun look upward, I purpose do as if she push me down from the stairs. ‘ah~’ I groaned in pain and SeungHyun immediately come to me. I saw that poor girl stand up stair dumbly and blankly. I smirked without anyone saw it.

 ‘umma!!’I heard SeungHyun and Hye Yoon shouted as I saw her roll down the stair. What just happen? I pushed her down??! I saw her smirked. She purposely do this! How evil she is?! Argh…

As I get in the room with my homie and the doctor, I heard my umma’s shouting. As I look upward, I saw Hye Pyeong kind of push my umma down. I quickly run towards her and hold her up. She is injured. ‘umma are you alright?!’ I asked. ‘you! you push my mom down? How dare you?’ my noona rush down from the stair and as she help me get umma stand up, she start accusing Hye Pyeong who is standing upstair. ‘Hye Yoon, don’t say this! Umma is fine!’ my mom said with a smile. Oh my, my mom is injured and she still saying she is fine? Why is Hye Pyeong here and why my sister said Hye Pyeong push my umma down? Is there misunderstood or….??

She really know how to pretend. She acting as a good umma in front of SeungHyun. ‘SeungHyun, she…’ I rush down and pointed at her and she immediately hold my hand ‘SeungHyun ah, is my fault! Umma didn’t stand steady that why I fall not Hye Pyeong’s fault. She got try to hold me, but she failed. ’ she still pretend to be a good person and saying some good words for me makes me feel like want to throw up.  ‘Umma, I saw she purposely push you down!!’ Hye Yoon yelled ‘No! I don’t! she purposely make herself fall because…’

Who should I listen to? Noona said Hye Pyeong push umma down. Hye Pyeong said she didn’t and it’s umma purposely do so. Why should umma do that? And umma keep on saying good words for Hye Pyeong? Un she hates her a lot? Maybe is because the illness? She changed her thoughts as she already approved our marriage too. Maybe I should trust…

I saw she is going to say out the truth and I know my son well. He will chose to trust me if I being good towards Hye Pyeong. Since he was small, he will think this world have fairness and he loves to be hero helping those weakers. I call them loser! I smiled evily in my heart and quickly interrupt ‘it’s all umma’s fault! Umma feel dizzy and so I lost balance! I fall not others faults!’ I could tell that girl is angry and mad. That is what I want. The more she angry, the more my plan could success.

‘you liar!!’ I shouted ‘I do not push you down! You purposely do that! You dirty freak!’ I was so angry until I lost all my patient and manner ‘Hye Pyeong stop!’ I heard SeungHyun said with serious tone but I couldn’t hold my anger. ‘Oppa, she lied to you! she has no cancer! She is liar! She is dirty freak liar!!!’ then I felt the sting on my cheek! Did he …did he…just… my tears rolling down and I rubbed my redness sallow face.

I cant stand she keep on cursing and saying those rude words. How could my umma lied to me? She is so weak already and Hye Pyeong still acussing her like this. I don’t know why I just lifted my hand and hit on her cheeks. Everyone were shocked with my act and so am I. Maybe its too much stress and I couldn’t think straight. I just want to shut her up and I did something unexpected. I saw her teary blood shot eyes and sallow cheeks ‘You… you slapped me?’ she asked with big tear flow out ‘Hye Pyeong~’ I tried to reach her but she avoided. ‘You slapped me because of her? The person who lie to you?!’ she asked me again. I think I could never forget the way she said and the tone she left out. I understand how sad and hurt she is now. I want to comfort her but its too late. She take a back step, turn and run away.

Finally!! I look back, smiled at my daughter. We both know we won!  

Oh my…that must be hurt! How could hyung hit Hye Pyeong like this?! And suddenly I saw the strange phenomena as I saw ahjumma and Hye Yoon noona were smiling evily. How come they have that look? is there anything going on that without our knowing? I wondering.