You own me a reason

Yes, Boss!!

 

Why?? Why?? I cried out as I ran out the house! I treat him right! I’m telling the truth! Why no one believe me?? Why he slapped me because of this? I feel so depressed and walking down town like a zombie. Everyone on the street ran and hide as there is a heavy rain drop down, but I no longer care. When the moment, SeungHyun swing his hand on me, he not only hit me but he break my soul and heart into pieces. Now I’m just a moving object. Not even alive.

Wow, why suddenly raining so heavy? I immediately open the umbrella and I saw a girl walk on the street. She looks familiar. Everyone is running and hide but she don’t. I walk near and look closer. It is Hye Pyeong! Aisshh… how could you stand out the rain like this? I quickly ran toward her and stand closer to her. ‘Hye Pyeong, whats wrong with you? why you standing in the rain?’ I asked and she slowly lifted up her face. She must be crying badly and her left cheek seen a bit sallow and redness. She been slapped? Cause I could see the hand print from her.

I feel the rain no longer hit on me and as I look up. Oh, is him, JiYong! I faced down again and walk away but I know he followed me. He asked me many questions but I ignore him. All in my mind is SeungHyun.  Why he do this to me? Why?? Where is the one who said he want to protect and love me?

She do not answer me and not even look at me. She keep on walking and all I could do is follow her. She step out the street as the car is coming, I immediately pull her back. ‘Are you trying to get yourself kill?’ I shouted at her as I was panic. Whats really been wrong to her? Why she acting like this? She look at me like a zombie without soul and then she buried her head on my chest, crying badly. I don’t know what to do! Now we both are wet. As I pull her back, my umbrella drop and she care less but crying badly. I want to comfort her but I cant. I just let her be and we let the rain wash our souls. I cant help looking her in this way. After the crying, I said I want to send her back but she refuse. ‘I’m sorry!’ she wiped her tears roughly as she get up and try to walk away ‘where you going?’ I hold her wrist ‘I don’t know!’ she answered with flat tone. ‘since you don’t want to go home, why not come to my house first?! You’re all wet! You will get sick easily if so!’ I said. Actually im really worry about her situation now! I don’t think she could be alright with this. You could say I’m guilty and sorry for what I did to her before, so now I try to make it up or anything. I just don’t want to see her in this condition.

..

I escape from his grab ‘I’m fine!’ with looking at him and leave. However, I could feel he is following me behind. ‘what you want?’ I was frustrated, turn and yelled at him ‘I just want to make sure you’re safe!’ he answered. ‘Mianhe~I shouldn’t shout at you!’ I apologized and continue walking. He chase after me ‘why you keep on saying sorry? I’m the one who did you wrong before! I’m the one who should apologize to you!’ ‘JiYong ah~’ I hold back my tears and sallow my pain ‘I don’t have the mood to talk about this now!’ ‘I know! But please… please at least let me help’ he lift up his hand ‘I swear I wont do anything force you! you can leave anytime if you want! You can treat as if I’m a stranger! Please?’ he begged and I know I got no where to go now so I agreed to follow him back. When I get in his house, the house I used to be. Once he get in the house, he quickly run to upstairs and grab the towel. I sit on the couch without any emotion.

She finally agree to follow me back. I look at her sitting senseless on the couch. I could tell something must be happening between she and seunghyun. Did that bloody hell fellow treat her bad? Is the hand print on her cheeks caused by him? Haiz don’t care first! I grab the towel to her and asked her to wash up as I go to clear up myself in my own bathroom. After a few minutes, as I come out from my room, I saw her still sitting on the couch. She doesn’t even move a single inch. This is worried. ‘Hye Pyeong ah~ you cant be like this! You will get cold if you don’t clean up!’ I pushed her to the bathroom ‘you take bath, I will take some clean clothes for you ok?’ I said. I run up to upstairs and grab the dress I brought for her in this birthday. Although we already break up, I still love her and so when I miss her I brought her clothes. I still hoping someday she will be back.  I snapped back by the scream I heard that come back from the bathroom. She is crying and scream badly in the bathroom. The scream is so painfully hurt. She must be faced something bad. I feel the pain in my heart at the same time. Hye Pyeong ah, whats wrong with you and what can I stop you from crying? I could only stand outside the bathroom and listening her cry.

As I went into the bathroom, I twist on the shower and my tears start rolling down following by the water that hit on my body. I don’t even bother to take off my clothes. I don’t want to do anything but just cry and scream. I screaming out my pain. I don’t understand! Why??! Now my loved only seeing me crying bad and all my dream dies. I feel I couldn’t breath as the scenario of SeungHyun hit on me and do not believing me. My arching body fall down to the floor and now I’m hugging my legs, cuddling up in the bathtub. He caused my heart bleeding and he own me a reason cause I cant figure out why. Why I’m alone freezing after the promise you made? Why I’m left alone to cry?

After she changed her clothes, I went into her room and take a look at her again. She still sit there again. Same pose. Don’t talk, don’t doing anything and she stop crying at already. That is the most worry part for me, because now she refuse to let out her emotion already. ‘Hye Pyeong ah, do you want to eat something?’ I asked but no response. ‘or do you want me to contact CL or SeungHyun or your dad?’ she immediately turn and look at me. ‘don’t tell them im here!! don’t!’ she panic. ‘ok ok! I wont!! Don’t panic! But you have to let me dried up your hairs and stay here until you are feeling better, ok?’ I said and she turn back, facing the mirror again. I take the towel and wiped her hairs, but she still have the poker face, emotionless. I left out a sigh and using the hair dryer to dry her hairs. After that, I let her go to bed, make sure she fall asleep and I turn off the lights. While going to my own room, she screamed again. I immediately rush back to her room. She screaming nonstop but her eyes shut still. She must be having nightmare. I rubbing her back and telling her it is alright. She do not open her eyes and then she slowly calm down continue the sleep.  I can’t see her in this way and worry about her so I decided stay beside her bed for the rest of night. While observing her sleeping that with frown look and grabbing the blanket tight, makes me start to think is she going thru this too when I left her? I cant help but feel much sorry than ever by seeing her in this. I feel I’m part of this to be blame in causing her into this. I cant help but keep on thinking how suffer she is when the day she left; when the moment she caught me cheating. If there is karma, why not on me? Why she need to suffer this? I cant figure you why?! Why this world is so unfair to her??? She is a nice girl and shouldn’t suffer to this.