Gajitma

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
As I'm out from jiyong's house, I start thinking where should I go?! Walking down town, I saw a poster of London. I curved up my lips, maybe is time! I always think of going European country for some trips. Now I want to leave here, maybe London is a good start. However, my passport and things are in SeungHyun's house... How?! I got no choice but going back. 
 
...
I overnight at my parent's house last night and I go back home for some fresh up. As I step in my house, I saw a pair of shoes. Is Hye Pyeong's! She is back?! I'm so happy that she finally back because last night I did call Mina and ask her. She said Hye Pyeong didn't come back the whole night. I heard some noise at upstairs. She is in our room?! I smiled and run happily upstairs. ' Ms Hye Pyeong, don't leave! Anything wait for master to come first, ok?' I heard Mina said. I saw Hye Pyeong keep on throwing her clothes into the suitcase while Mina keep on taking it out. 'Unnie, I really need to leave! Don't be like that!' Hye Pyeong said and then she cupped Mina's face ' I will miss you! Bye!' She throw the last dress into the suitcase, close and zip it. 
 
...
'Hye Pyeong!' I heard he calling. Mina excuse herself as she saw Seunghyun walk in 'this is your house key! I put it here!' I said with cold tone while placing the keys on the desk. 
 
...
She is leaving?! She can't be serious?! I take a glare through her. She is not wearing the same clothes as last night. Where did she go last night if she didn't come back? Look at her sallow eyes and redness cheek, I walk near try reach out for her but she avoided. She grab her suit case with her small hands down from the bed, leaving. I grab her wrist as she try to walk away 'baby~'
 
...
His calling makes me wanna cry so much but I have to be strong. No more tears for guys! No more!! I told myself as I hold back my tears. I swing away his grab and try to walk away. Then I feel a strong hug from behind 'baby~ no! Please!' He begging and my heart melted ' gajima!' He whisper to my ear as he rest his head on my shoulder. I could feel his voice is shaking but I struggling out from his hug. I turn and look at him with my blood shot eyes ' I ask you one last time! Do you believe me?' 
 
...
Why she want to ask this? Can't we just forget everything and start again?! 'Baby can't we just let go of everything?! I know I'm wrong! I should hit you! Let oppa-' I tried to touch her cheek, where I hit her but she avoids again. 'Do you trust me that your umma is telling lies?' 
 
...
He give me the bingu and blank look again. 'Never mind! I know the answer already!' I take off the grass ring and throw it on the bed. He immediately pick it up 'baby please~' my heart tear apart now and tears filling up. I placed my hand on his mouth ' don't!' I stare at him and then leave the house.
 
...
I never saw her being like this before! She never command or so insist to leave. I guess I really hurt her a lot. 'What you doing here, master? Chase her back!' Mina said. But I could only going back to my room quietly. Everything is over! She is leaving! 
 
...
'Excuse me can I have the fastest flight tickets to London?!' I asked the tickets seller. 'Miss, please hold on! I will check for you!' After a while ' oh there is a flight from Korea to London in 12 midnight!' She said 'then give me one tickets for that!' After brought the tickets, I find a cafe house to sit down. Now is still early as it only 12 noon, i still have 12 hours to go but i only can stay in airport as i dont have any place to go more. As I saw the other people holding hot chocolate almond, my tears automatically fall down. I immediately wear the sunglass to cover it up. I think of him and I know I will missing him! But a marriage without trust ain't marriage. Maybe everything happen to quick! We shouldn't start! I thought.