You said I'm your Queen, but I want to be your Knight

Yes, Boss!!

 

I swing my arms to another side of the bed, reaching to my baby girl. ‘huh?’ no one around?! I woke up and look around, Hye Pyeong is nowhere to be found. After return from her hometown, she now moves in my room and so we can cuddle together every night. Where is  she now? I walk down stair, to the kitchen. There she is! My lips rise up automatically when I saw her. She did not realize my present and keep doing her things. I admire her perfect body covering by my big white shirt and with short black hot pants on. I call that as /trucks only but she always claims that is a pants. Cute girl who protest like a kid whenever we argue about this.  She tip toes to reach something on the cupboard but failed.

‘aissh why so high??’ I mumbling. Look around, bite lips ‘Mina unnie is not back yet! So do Young Deuk and Young Don oppa!’ the stair is in the store room, lazy to take and so bad ideas bright up. I used my hands to support my whole body and lift up, hop. I climbed up the table and open the cupboard. ‘haha got cha!!’ but suddenly I lost balance and almost fall down. The next things I heard is ‘Now I got ya!!’ I was in SeungHyun’s arms. He slowly put me down.

Oh my… she dare to climb up the table just like that. I immediately rush towards her when I saw her almost fall down. Luckily I managed to catch her. ‘oppa you woke up?’ she tried to change topic. ‘How come you climb so high?’ I asked ‘to get this ah~’ she lift up the honey bottle and shake it infront of me ‘the ious one finish already. They put the new stock all at above so…’ she immediately explain but while she saw my staring eyes, guess she get scare and paused. ‘where is Mina??’ ‘Mina unnie , Young Don oppa and Young Deuk oppa went to market!’ she said while walk back to cook. ‘Baby, then next time you could use stair! Climb up the table like this is really dangerous!’ I hugged her from the back while she is still continue cooking. ‘Mianhe oppa! But I’m really lazy.’ She turn and give me the ten cents puppy face. Aissh… how can I mad at her while she look so adorable and innocent?! I smiled and slight touched her tip of nose.

‘No next time!! Arrasso??’ he warned. I switch off the fire and circled my arms around his neck ‘even next time I fall, I know oppa, you always there to catch me! What should I scare about then?’ he laughed ‘since when my yeobo know those cheesy words and present it so well?’ I turn back and get the food from the pan and put it on the plates ‘I learn it from the best!’ proudly saying while escape from his hug and bring the food to the tables. ‘hmmm’ he followed me behind and sit down together with me ‘what you cooked?’ he asked ‘pancakes!!!want some?? With honey will be nice~~’ I said with smile. ‘I thought breakfast is handling by Mina?’ he said ‘no longer start from today!’ I said firmly while helping him to pour the honey on the pancakes. ‘aigooo you try to grab Mina’s job?!’ he teased while take a bite on the pancakes. ‘Oh, coffee! Wait!’ I stand up and get the coffee that I already cooked. SeungHyun loves to drink coffee every morning while reading his newspaper.

She gets the coffee out from kitchen for me. She totally having a good housewife look now. I mean I’m really lucky to have her. I take a sip on the coffee and realized she is staring beside waiting for my comment as if she is the primary school student, waiting for result. ‘How was it?’ she asked immediately while I placed down my cup. ‘hmmm’

The hmmm doesn’t sound good. Did he like it?? I really want to know my cooking and the way I this new coffee is it fit him. He left out a smile and said ‘this coffee is really sweet!’ ‘sweet?’ I put too much chocolate or sugar?? I immediately took and smell it as I don’t really dare to drink coffee. ‘I put too much sugar??’ I asked innocently caused him laughed out loud. ‘No! I mean the coffee is just nice! I realized you add in chocolate and almond, right?’ he asked me and I nodded.

She is cute when she panic, caused me laughing non- stop and wanted to pinch her cheeks so badly. ‘but baby, this is job for Mina! You don’t need to purposely do this!’ I said and she start pouted ‘what’s wrong? Why my yeobo pouting?’ I lift her chin up a bit ‘I just want to learn how to be a good wife that could cook for my…hubby~’ I smiled as she calling me hubby ‘what you call me just now?’ she look at me blankly. ‘huh?’ I take a quick peck on her lips and ‘I love it when you call me ‘hubby’! call it more often!’ she smiled as I said. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pull her closer ‘Now listen! Baby, I marry you is not wanting you to be a wife that take care of my life…’ she stare at me ‘ok maybe I want it in another way!’ she smiled as she knew she caught me ‘but I want you to know I marry you is to give me a chance to love you more!’ I caressed her hair as it falls down and messy a bit after her busy cooking in kitchen ‘I don’t want you to be too tired.’

I was so touching with his words. He always being so sweet and gentle makes me feels like I’m the only one. If what he said is truth, I’m his queen, then I want to be his knight. Protect, love him forever and ever. ‘I understand! I wont! Cause now me is no longer only belong to myself but you. Choi SeungHyun’s!’after saying, I shyly look at the ground and smile. He lifted up my face, cupped it. he begin to close his eyes and so do i. Just when our lips met, the door bell ring. ‘who?’ we both questioned while looking at each other as Mina them sure have the keys. Who will come to the house so early? I walked to open the door and….