Once in a month

Yes, Boss!!

 

... 
After that day, SeungHyun get more busy. Don't know whether is her parents purposely do it or I think too much! Her mother send him to Los Vegas to get business in this week and he bring Lydia instead of me. I don't know why but maybe this is best choice for us too as her mother might go there too. 
'Ah~' I groaned pain on the bed. I hate it! Period! My hands become cold and my face turn pale. 'O~oh!' My Skype ring... It is SeungHyun! We now only contact with Line and Skype. Now, at his sides, must be night. 'Baby~' he called me excitedly. 'Oh~ oppa!' I was very weak now and  answered with no strength. 'Jagiya what's wrong? Why your face so pale? Are you sick?' He asked nervously. 'Im ... Nothing!' I force a smile and lied with my hand pressed on my stomach. ' you sure have something! You're sick? If you don't want to tell the truth, I'm coming to you!' He said. ' Aniyo oppa! I'm ... Erm...you know?once a month~ erm' 'once a month? What's that? Dear you're really sick huh? Talking nonsense already! I'm back now!' He said. 'No oppa, you can't be like that! Work come first! I'm just having...' Aisshhh how should I say? It's embrasssing.' Having what?' He really that innocent or what?! 'Period!' I said and he laughed out loud. I feel so embarrassed now and pouted. 'Aigo baby, nothing to be ashamed about!' He said. Hmm... I miss him! I wish he is here now. ' baby I gotta go! Bye! Muakxx' without letting me saying anything, he turn offline. Haiz! I lay back to the bed and sleep.
'Ding dong' the door bell rang and wake me up. The sky turn dark already. Oh how long I been slept?! Why don't CL, Bom and Minzy open the door? I groaned in frustration and open the door. 'Oppa?' Seunghyun holding some bags of food and walk in. Un he is in Los Vegas now? How come?!
 
...
I saw her look at me with unbelievable sight. Actually, just now I come here already. However, she was sleeping and I told CL and the girls that I will take care of her. They all went out for dinner and I decided to brought the dinner for her,but I forget to take the keys so I could only wake her up to open door. 'Baby why you still standing there? Come here and eat!' I called her as she was full of shock expression, standing with the open door.
 
...
'Neh!' I closed the door and walk towards him. Am I dreaming? Or im too missing him and having illusion? I still staring at him and he said 'if you keep doing this, my face gonna be burn in a hole, babe! Stop looking me like that!' He grabbed me to make me sit.'are.. Are you real?' I asked. 'Of course I am! You, funny girl!' He laughed and said. 'Drink this!' He held a cup of hot chocolate to me. 'I did research on the plane and asked Lydia just now! They said hot drink will help you in reducing the pain. I know medicine is no good but if you're really cant stand it, I already brought those medicine. Articles said chocolate could make you happy in this moody period so I brought it too. It's in the fridge!' He was so caring and my eyes start tearing up. Hormones just cause me become a cry baby! I miss him and he appear. He also be very gentle, patient, caring while taking care of me. That is so touching! ' oppa~' I immediately crush my body to him and hugged him tight. 'I miss you oppa! I really miss you much!' My voice chocking. 
 
...
I'm glad I made the choice to come back. I promise her I will be there whenever she needs me. Although its tiring and will be scolded by mom and unnie, I think I made a right choice. I smiled as she hugged me. Everything is worthy when I saw her. 'Omo, my jagiya turn into a crying baby! Don't cry!' I wiped her tears and we finally enjoy the dinner together.