Find out

Yes, Boss!!

 

... 
On the other side...
'Umma, Dr. John is the most famous and expertise in treating blood cancer! I purpose asked him come from America to treat you! You will be alright! Come, let him see!' Seunghyun said as he holding his umma's hand. However, while she heard Dr. John is the expertise, her face turns pale and scare. She immediately take her hand off from Seunghyun and said ' I don't want him to treat me! Go away!' Why she is so scare? Un suppose she is desperate to recover? I start curious and suspended about her illness 'ahjumma, listen to hyung! This Dr. John will definitely help you out!' I purposely said and observe her expression. She is really freak out and the most strange is Hye Yoon noona's expression changed too. Will Hye Pyeong saying the truth?! Ahjuma actually not sick?! As I look at SeungHyun's nervous face, I knew even I told him my doubts, he won't trust me! I think I better find more evidence first! 'You all don't force umma! Her emotion now so unstable!   This stuff discuss later! Umma, come I bring you to rest first!' Hye Yoon Noona immediately help ahjuma get in her room. 'Taeyang ah, then can you please send Dr. John to the hotel first?!' Seunghyun pat on my shoulder and said. I nodded as I saw his tired face. He must be very worry about Hye Pyeong but now he can't leave his umma. 'Ok no problem! You take care ya!' I turn to the doctor and said 'Dr. John I'm sorry to bother you! Let me bring you to the hotel first since the patient is refuse to be treat at this moment!' Dr. John nodded and so I bring him to the hotel that I booked from him earlier. As I walk out the hotel, I pick up my phone and dial 'hello, Richard?' 'Yea! What's up taeyang? Want go for drink again?' 'Yes but not now! I find you for something else! I need you to help me check something!' 'Ok no problem' so I tell him about what I suspended and request him to check ahjumma's medicinal record and details. 
 
...
As I open my eyes, 'hmm' I kind of saw someone lay beside my bed. I rubbed my sleepy eyes. It's JiYong?! He sleep here at night long?! I touched my pillow, it's still wet! Guess I cried the whole night and he take care of me. My slight move kind of like wake him up, I immediately pretend sleeping again. 
 
...
'Hmm?!' I feel something move and I open my eyes. She is still sleeping. Aishhh look at the teary sallow eyes she have, she must be feeling so hard. I brush my finger through her hairs. I remember I used to do so when I was her man. All she want is my love and I... I sighed heavily and suddenly I have the intent to kiss on her beauty cheek.
 
...
I feel he is getting closer to me. Is he trying to...? No! I pretend yawn and move my body as I slowly open my eyes.
 
...
When I'm about to kiss, she moves her body and I immediately hold back 'ah you wake up?' I awkwardly said .'yea... Yea!' Her voice chocking. Bet she still feel awkward and strange with me.'Good morning JiYong....ish' she greet me in formal. She still dont let go of the pain. 'Good morning! Do you want to eat anything?' I asked with a fake smile. 
 
...
As he plan to walk into the kitchen and cook for me, I grabbed his wrist. He look back at me with shock and I immediately take away my hand 'no need, JiYongish! I'm leaving!' I said as I get down the bed 'where you're going?' He asked nervously. Why he treat me so nice again? Why does he care? He break my heart and now he... How I'm suppose to hate him in this way?! JiYong ah let me alone! I practically yelled in my mind ' I'm not sure yet! Maybe leave the country for a while?! Maybe go for a trip?! Don't worry! I will be fine! I'm stronger than before!' I said firmly. 
 
...
As she said that I knew I have no rights to stop her or asking her to stay anymore. So I let her go, but in my mind I have to find out what's wrong between she and Seunghyun! If he really hurt her, I wanna him to pay for it .