No ones is your best friend forever!

Yes, Boss!!

 

When I open my eyes, I saw I was lying on a man. ‘Ahhhh~’ I screamed out loudly and get up from him. My screaming woke him up. He was shocked and stay back from me till he fall down from the bed. ‘Hey… Hey… Stay calm!’ he said when he stands up and rubbing his back. ‘Who are you? Why I’m here?!’ I asked by grabbing the blanket to cover myself. ‘You…you are… Mr. Choi?!’ I suddenly realized that he was my boss. ‘Yes!’  he said as he crossed his arms. ‘Me and you…’ I pointed at both of us to hint what I’m trying to ask. ‘Nothing happen! Your clothes still with you, right?’ he said. I look down and he was right. ‘Last night I met you at the club and you’re so drunk. I’m afraid you, a girl stay on the street alone will be having danger and I do not know where you staying so I bring you back first!’ he explained calmly. The scenario seem like distorted, but still I could know what he said is truth.  I smiled awkwardly as I screamed at him just now. ‘Mianhe~’ ‘is that the only words you could say to me when you saw me?’ he teased and this makes me think of the incident that I pour the coffee on him.

‘Hey, chill!’ I said as I saw her guilty face. I’m just trying to bright up the atmosphere, but I guess I’m a bad joker who only makes her feel more sorry to me. ‘I don’t mean to…’ I rubbed my neck and said. ‘gwaenchanh-ayo?’ she said. ‘yeh, nan gwaenchanh-a!’ I replied as I know she is worried. ‘Bet you’re hungry! I will ask my maid to prepare us the breakfast! You take a rest first or maybe you can get some fresh up!’ I smiled and walk out the room.  

‘Mina~’ I called my maid. ‘Yes, Mr. Choi?’ ‘Cook an extra of breakfast for me!’ I said and she look confuse, but I ignore her. ‘Oh~ and bring some clean female clothes for the guest, who in my room now! See if she needs anything more! ’ I walked into the bathroom after saying.

*Is been long time Mr. Choi brought girls in this house?!* Mina thought.

‘Sit!’ I said as I saw her standing in front of me and she obeyed. ‘This white dress fit you!’ I said while chewing the bacon.  She smiled ‘Thanks!’ ‘and that smile suit you most!’ I said with a bright smile. ‘I’m sorry that bother you last night! After washing this dress, I will return to you immediately!’ she said. ‘Aniyo! You can keep that!’ I replied. Actually the dress is one of the clothes that my noona brought it and do not have a chance to wear it. She always loves to shop and most of the unwanted clothes will bring to my house. Even her husband can’t stand her shopaholic behavior already.  What to do?! We are rich and money never a problem for us. We eat with silence. After we finished our breakfast, she insists to help in cleaning the dishes. ‘Put that down, Ms. Jang! Mina will handle it~’ I said firmly. In our family, this is job for maid. If my parents saw this surely said this girl belongs to lower status… However, I think she is polite anyways! She stand up and take a bow ‘If nothing then I shall leave! I already bring you too much of troubles!’ she take a turn and want to leave. ‘Hey!’ I shouted. I do not mean to but I just want to stop her from walking away.  ‘You don’t need go back office!’ I said. She turn, facing at me with nervous look ‘Why? Did I did something wrong to you last night? Am… am I… erm..? Please don’t fire me! I’m sorry if…’ she keep on apologize and bowing. ‘Chill, I don’t mean fired you! I mean you should take a rest! Last night you must be drunk a lot! Your head must be aching badly, right?! Take a break! I will help you contact your manager.’ I said as I walk closer to her.  Her expression turns calm and relief ‘Thanks, Mr. Choi!’ ‘Make sure you give your 100% after your recover!’ I said and she gives no response, so I continue ‘although I don’t know what happen between you and the Ji, next time don’t drink so much! It’s not good for you and your body! Besides, don’t ever pulling other guy’s shirt again on the street or the club! I’m not going to safe you again!’ I said jokingly, just to break the awkward situation. However, as usual, it doesn’t work on her. She looks sad. ‘Did you…’ she lifted her head and look at me ‘you’re the guy that help me on yesterday’s morning?!’ she asked. I smiled and nodded. She takes a bow again ‘gamsahabnida! I owe you too much!’

‘It’s ok! Come! Let me fetch you home and after that I could go for work!’ I grabbed the coat on my couch and leave the house with her. During the journey, she was quiet. ‘Is there…?’ I asked to know where I should stop for her. ‘Yes! You can drop me right in front!’ she said. ‘Thank you Mr. Choi!’

‘Hye Pyeong, you’re back! Where have you been?’ CL hugged me as she saw me came drown from Mr. Choi’s car. Of course, she did not notice that is our new boss as the window of the car is all in black. ‘I…I was drunk last night! I’m sorry to make you all worry about me!’ I said with guilty look. ‘It’s alright now! Minzy and Bommie go for work already! I had taken leaves for you and me today as I don’t know when you coming back. Are you hungry?’ CL always acts like a big sister among us. People think she might be rude sometime but the truth is she has her soften side. ‘Jang Hye Pyeong!’ Someone who we familiar shouted right behind me. ‘What do you want, dara?’ CL quickly stand right in front of me. ‘I’m not talking to you!’ she takes a glare at CL and pushes her away from me. ‘Return back Ji’s house keys!’ dara shouted fiercely. ‘YA~ Sandara Park! Don’t you think you’re too much? You steal your best friend’s boyfriend and now you asking her to return the keys? Where is that bastard? If he wants the keys, call him come to collect by himself.’ CL shouted back and my tears rolling down uncontrollable. This girl in front of me used to be my best friend, but she is the one who break my heart into pieces now.

{Flashback}

‘JiYong must be surprise that I brought him this!’ I smiled happily when I’m taking my own cooking to his house. When I about to open the door, I heard some come from the house. I knew something was happening but I do not want to believe it. JiYong won’t cheat on me! He won’t! However, as the I walk in, the sound gets piecing in my ears and I found the clothes spilled all over the floor. I take a deep breath as I knew JiYong was really… really cheated on me. I dragged my heavily footstep next to the room and when I look into it, my tears burst out. I saw JiYong was on top of another woman as the women still hard. ‘Oppa~ right there! Oppa~’ she shouted. My body turn weak and the food I been carried fall on the floor. Both of them noticed I was there, turn and looking at me. ‘Hye Pyeong!’ JiYong called my name and I hate it. I immediately turn and want to leave as if nothing happen.  I don’t want to break off with him and if I confront him, I knew everything will be over for us. ‘Oppa~’ the voice is so familiar. I turn and look at her. It’s dara?! How…how could… I was shocked as I saw my best friend lying beside my boyfriend. She holding JiYong’s arms as she knew JiYong was about to chase after me. I cried even more badly than ever as I knew this. My best friend and my boyfriend cheated on me?! ‘Hye Pyeong!’ JiYong called my name again but I ran away.

 {End of flashback}

‘Lee Chae Rin! What you know about us? JiYong do not love Hye Pyeong anymore! He loves me!’ Dara said ‘Get me back those keys!’ I immediately ran into the house and locked up the door. I closed my ears and ignore her shouting. ‘YA~ Jang Hye Pyeong! You think you can run away by doing this??! Come out you ~’ dara screaming like a crazy women and hit on the door angrily. ‘You better leave before I call the cops!’ CL threaten her by pretending to call. ‘FINE!! I’ll be back!!!’ dara said. I cried so badly until CL unlock the door and come into the house. ‘Shrrrr… it’s alright! Shrrrr… don’t cry!!’ she keeps on comforting me by hugging my tumbling body. I hate how weak I am now, but I have no choice. I … can’t live in this way!!!