Sudden Confession

Yes, Boss!!

 

After the singing, I throw the mic to JiYong and smirked to him for my victory. I quickly ran down the stage, grab Hye Pyeong’s hand and run away. Left the angry fellow alone.

We ran to the Han River that beside the park and make sure that bastard not following us. We both catching our breath and as we look at each other, we laughed. ‘I didn’t know you could rap and sing so well!’ she finally said with a smile. ‘Hahah when I was England, I joined the underground band for a while.’ I explained and she smiled again. Her smile is the sweetest thing I could know. She makes me feel like all the girls around me don’t have faces. I look at her for a while and adore her beauty. ‘Did my face having something?’ she touched her face and asked. ‘No!’ I said with my eyes do not even have a single move from her face ‘you’re beautiful!’ I slipped the words without knowing. She blushing and look down. ‘Oppa~ you’re very kind to say this!’ she walk to facing the river ‘he used to be my favorite! ’ her voice turn sad. ‘he used to say that to me! After that, no more!’ she turns and look at me. ‘No! I mean it! You’re beautiful …you’re perfect~to me!’ I rush towards her, holding her shoulder and said. I really like this girl. I want her to know what I see through her. ‘Hye Pyeong, I think something you should know!’ she look kind of shock with the eyes wide open. ‘I…I think I like you!’ I said it nervously. She smiled and said ‘I like you too oppa!’ ‘No! No! No! I mean…I love you! could you give me a chance to protect and love you right? I know what been through in you! You might not having confident in love but please trust me! I’m not dangerous as that bastard! I want you to remember me, pick me instead of him! Could. you. be. my. girlfriend?’ I asked cautiously and observing her reaction. She sweeps off my hand from her and said ‘Oppa, I…’ I don’t want to hear her rejection so before she said something, I quickly interrupted ‘You don’t need to answer me now! I will waiting~ I just want you to know that… whenever you think you’re alone in this world, I’ll here! You mean the world to me now! ’ she keeps silence and look down. ‘ah~ let’s go for a drink? I’m so thirsty after the singing!’ I tried to change topic to break the awkward atmosphere. ‘don’t you tell me you want to reject me for that too?’ I asked when i didn’t get any response from her. Luckily, she looks at me and nodded with a smile. I smiled and grabbed her wrist to the car.

I didn’t expect SeungHyun’s sudden confession. Should I accept him? He is really a nice guy but… I’m still scare. We just met not more than 2 months and he fall in love with me? Is that possible? He tried to change the topic by asking me to have a drink. I agreed on it because I don’t want him to feel awkward after confess. ‘Oppa, where we’re going?’ I asked him as he is driving. It’s getting late and the sky turns dark. ‘Dinner first and then I will bring you to meet my friends!’ he said. Friends? Who? I want to ask but I think it is better to follow the flow so I won’t hurt his feeling.

After the dinner, I brought Hye Pyeong to the club that me and my friends used to go. I wish she could slowly get into my social circle. I definitely am going to get her as mine. ‘Club?’ she said as she saw the sign. ‘I can’t go in. My dress ain’t even proper!’ ‘you’re doing great!’ I said ‘no! they won’t let me in! ’ she protest. ‘Trust me!’ I grabbed her wrist and walk in the club without have to been through the check. I’m the VIP of this club …in fact, I’m half of the owner here. ‘See? It’s alright!’ I said.