Break down

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Hye Pyeong?’ a familiar voice called me and I knew best who him is. It is JiYong’s voice.  I turn and look at him ‘Ji…JiYong’ I awkward standing up and facing him. He seem very angry to see me and another guy! He pulled my wrist roughly ‘Hey watch your behavior!’ SeungHyun stand up and shouted at JiYong as he saw JiYong is hurting me. ‘Who is him?’ JiYong asked angrily. I try to escape from his holding and said ‘JiYong, we’re over and that is what you said!’ I do not dare to look at his eyes ‘me with anyone is no longer your business!’ ‘no my business?’ JiYong yelled as he grabbed my hand aggressively again. ‘JiYong it’s hurt!’ I said and my tears rolling down. It’s not because of the pain on my hand, but in my heart. I hate why he keeps doing this?! He is the one who break up with me and now him jealous over me and another guy.  ‘Kwon JiYong!’ another female voice shouting from the back. Before I manage to turn back and look at her, I felt a sting on my cheek. SeungHyun immediately pulled me back to him ‘YA~ who are you both? How could you hit a person like that?’ he scolded them as I’m already cried badly. ‘Why can’t I slap that ? She tries to steal my boyfriend now!’ Dara said. ‘Enough, dara! Let’s go!’ JiYong tried to drag her away from me, but she keeps on moving towards me. She even tried to hit me again and I closed my eyes. ‘YA~ enough! If you still don’t leave, I will call the cops! Everyone here can be the witness that you hit this girl here! do you want to try?’ I open my eyes and I saw SeungHyun holding Dara to stop her from hitting me. ‘Now you got new boy? Very smart! Very good! Pretend to be pitiful and everyone thinks we are the bad characters! You are the one who get other boys so easily.’ Dara said as she stay back. I wiped my tears and walk in front ‘I’m not!You and JiYong are the one who cheat on me.’ I hate when she said that! I really love JiYong and I felt I can’t even breathe properly without him. How could she accuse me like that? ‘oh yeah? That is your fault! You can’t even satisfy your own boyfriend, so he comes to me!’ dara said and I look at JiYong. He is full of guilty and regret, but everything is too late. ‘Look! I’m beautiful, rich than you and I could be wild and y at the same time. Can you?’  she pushed me and SeungHyun come in front me again ‘Do you even have a shame? I bet the guy behind you feel so damn embarrassed by having you! ’ SeungHyun said as he pointed at JiYong ‘For what I could see, he must be blind. Hye Pyeong is so much better than you!’ Dara rolled her eyes and I could tell she is very angry now ‘Ah…aishhh…’ she look back at JiYong and JiYong said ‘I’m leaving!’ ‘JiYong!’ she shouted but JiYong walk away without looking back. ‘This weekend my daddy will organize a business party and if you dare, you can come along! I will announce me and JiYong’s engagement on the spot! A poor low status girl like you bet never even have the chance to attend those kind of ball, right?’ Dara said sarcastically. He is marrying her? My tears burst out like the trap water, flow like nobody’s business. ‘On that spot, we will see who is the pretties and high class lady !’ dara turn and leaves.

Those couple really the worst people I ever saw. I look back at Hye Pyeong and she was crying badly. I do not know how to comfort her as I know how hard the situation she was now.  ‘I’m sorry, SeungHyun oppa!’ she bow and walk out the café. It is still raining heavily but she doesn’t seem to care.  I chase out with an umbrella but I do not dare to walk close to her. I know she needs a space to be alone.

My heart was broken. I thought I recovered but when I saw him with Dara again, I can’t help but break down. I still love him. I know I shouldn’t but I can’t stop! I walk and walk without direction. I don’t care how hard the raindrops hit on me and all I could think of is JiYong and my sweet memories and those scenarios he betrayed me. Why he do this to me when I love him so much? Is that what dara said is truth? Because I can’t satisfy his need so he doesn’t want me? Because I love him no enough so he cheats on me? All this is my fault? Suddenly, someone hugged me and pulled me back ‘Be careful!’

I followed her behind and all she does is walking like a zombie. I saw a car come across while she almost to step out and so I quickly pulled her back by hugging her waist tight. ‘Are you trying to get yourself kill?’ I asked her nervously. Both of us are wet and standing in the rain. She finally burst out a loud cry and buried her head on my chest. I rubbed her back and hoping she could be fine soon.