I love her first

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
After breakfast, Seunghyun said want to bring me out. He asked young deuk give us a ride, where we both sit behind the car. My head lay on his shoulder and our hand locked tight ' oppa~' 'hmm?' He humming and I lift my head looking at him 'where we're going?' I asked but he placed my head gently towards his chest. 'Later you're know!' 'Hmm!' I trust him and no matter where we going, I know as long as I'm with him, I will be safe. 'Sleep for a while if you're tired! It will be a long journey!' He said. Long journey?! Haiz... Who cares? I'm really sleepy now. 
 
...
I watch her slowly drifted into dreamland. Soon, we reached the destination. ' young deuk, lower down the air con!' I ordered and young deuk do as I said. ' young deuk, you stay here take care of Hye Pyeong! I will go in by myself first!' I said before I leave the car. I take a deep breathe as I knock the door. ' who-' he said as he open the door. 'Anneyonghaseyo ahjussi!' I immediately take a bow as I saw Hye Pyeong's father. 'You...!' He seem very angry as he saw my face 'where is Hye Pyeong? Is she with you?' 'Hye Pyeong felt asleep on the journey. Now she is still in the car. But don't worry! I asked my assistant to take care of her!' I explained but he seem not really interested and walk out the house. I followed him to the nearby farm. I think is a farm as I'm not really used to be in the village life. I tried my best to talk with him but he refuse and ignore me by doing his own things. We came to the pig farms and it is damn smelly. I can't really stand it but for Hye Pyeong I have to. I know he dislike me but I have to do this for both of us. I immediately stop him from going in and wishing he would let me talk 'aisssh you-' he angry and swing up his hand as I stop him right at his front. 'Ahjussi I know you're angry but please at least let me talk! Please!' I never beg people like this but this time I know I have to let go my pride. He seem let go a bit as he put down his hand slowly ' ahjussi, I really love Hye Pyeong and this time I come here is to ask for your approval!' 'Approval?! You both together not even asked me! Now only come for my approval for dating?' He said angrily with the rough tone ' not dating, ahjussi! Is marry! I want to marry your daughter! Please let me marry her!' I bow 90 degree in front of him, waiting for his answer. ' WHAT?! Young man, Hye Pyeong is my everything! I don't trust you! In fact I dislike you! Back off! I won't approve this marriage!' He push me away and prepare to walk in the pig farm. ' ahjussi! ' I shouted loud and he stop. ' I really love Hye Pyeong! I would do anything for her! Please give us a chance!' He turn back and look at me 'oh?! You said you do anything for her? You love her?' He asked and I nodded firmly. I'm sure than ever, I want this woman. I want to build family with Hye Pyeong. 'I heard that Ji bastard said the same thing! He swear he will protect her forever! See what he done?! I rather take care of Hye Pyeong forever than let you those fellow hurt her like no one business! Go away before I make you!' He yelled. ' ahjussi! Please trust me! I wouldn't do that to her! I would love her as much as you do!' 'No one love Hye Pyeong more than me!' He said with biting hard at his own teeth. I could tell he ain't give in easily as he hate me ... Or we boys who try to get her daughter that much. No matter what, I gotta try! 'I will go! I will wait till you approve!' I stay still and firmly said. ' you-' he is angry and want to hit me. i closed my eyes prepare for the worse. but nothing happen, he stopped as I take a peek. 'You, rich kids know what?! So in love huh?! Now go in to feed the pig and clean up the pig farm first before talking to me!'  He commanded. 
What?! Go in? It's really dirty and smelly. How to go in?! I never do this things before and... Argh! I stand still and frowned. 'Can't make it?! I knew it! What I could do anything for your daughter? I love her? All just saying bull! Now back off! Don't disturb me and my family!' He carry a bucket of food for the pig and preparing to step in ' WAIT!' I close my eyes and shouted out loudly. 'I go!' I grabbed the bucket from him and walk in front. For Hye Pyeong, For myself, For our love... I have to~ I told myself deep in my heart.
 
I take a deep breath but omg~ it's really smelly and I'm chocking 'I see you city rich boy can't... Come let me!' He tried to grab the bucket from me but I refuse. I can't let him take away my chance. 'Aniyo ,  nan gwaenchanh-a! I can do it!' After the saying, I take a heavy step into the pig farm.
 
...
This boy really annoying! Since you refuse to leave, then don't blame me! I purposely asked him to feed and clean the pig farm, hoping that it will scare him off. But surprisingly, he don't! I know he is a rich guy, he must never been to small village like us and don't even bother to say step into a farm. Look at his face! Ha~ I see how long you could stand it! Boy are always hopeless especially rich kids like him. 
 
...
After feeding the pig, I tried to clean the farm but accidentally I stepped on the 'poo' of them and fall down! Gosh, why I'm so unlucky?! Eewwwww... Yuck! I really feel like want to give up especially when I saw he is laughing at the other side. It is really embarrassing as a big company CEO like me come to wash and bath the pig. 
 
...
I saw he slipped down and unconsciously laughed out. Through his eyes I knew he will going to give up soon. It hurt his pride. However, after a while, he stand up, wash his hands and continually do the things. He really willing to do so?! He really willing to do it for Hye Pyeong even those works are dirty and hurt his pride as a man?!
 
...
'Ahjussi! I already done all the things! Please check!' I said when I came out from the pig farm. 'Hmm..' Is the only things I heard from him after he take a peek in his pig farm. 'Ahjussi-' I want to ask for the permission again but he cut me off 'you stink! Go back home and bath first!' after all i have done, he still want me to leave?i cant let this happen 'But ahjussi, I really-' 'Aisshhh you this kid really stubborn! Go back our house and wash! It's nearly dinner time and I have to cook! Don't you said Hye Pyeong sleeping in the car?! She must be awake! You want to let her see you in this, is it?! Haiz...' He said as he leave. Did he mean he let me have dinner with him? He accept me?! I jumping happily. 'Ya~ are you going?! ' he turn back and shouted at me. 'Aishhh nowadays kids...' He shake his head and mumbling. I immediately follow him behind.
 
...
I could see how much happy he was when I said let him have dinner with us. This boy really is something. I think I begin to trust him. I wish he is the right one for her.