Love Lost

Yes, Boss!!

 

 
During the way I back to my parents house, I met JiYong! He suddenly hit on my face . ' what is This for?!' I stop him from hit me again and another hand wiped the blood on my mouth.
 
...
Oh I must be left it in the cafe last night! As I walk back to that cafe, I saw that bloody hell. I can't hold my anger and straight towards run to the opposite road and hit him. 'What is this for?' He asked ' what is this for? You hit Hye Pyeong and now you dare to ask?' I yelled and as I try to hit him again some body pulled me back 'yo ~ yo take it easy!' 
 
...
Taeyang pull him away from me as young deuk come in front of me and protect me 'sir are you alright?' He asked and I nodded. 'You again?!' Taeyang said as he saw JiYong's face 'now you better leave or ...' JiYong swing away his grab and lifted up his thumb at me. He give a dead glare before leave. How he know I hit Hye Pyeong?! He met her last night? That why her dress different?! What did they do last night?! All questions bother me until taeyang pat on my shoulder and bring me back to reality. 'Oh! I'm... Im fine!' I said 'why you're here?' I asked 'oh you didn't ask I almost forgot! Check this out!' He give me few pieces of paper ' what are those?' I look through 'medicinal report? My mom's name?! How did you get this? I asked him 'here said my mom is very healthy?!' I read out the result as I look through. 'Yea! Auntie is fine!' 'How come?' I'm confuse. Then he explained to me how he suspended and what info that Richard get. 
 
...
After the saying, Seunghyun quickly rush into the house. Me and young deuk quickly follow behind him. What he going to do?! As we follow him went to his umma's room, he don't even bother to knock the door. Auntie are having gathering with some other rich aunties. 'Seunghyun ah, how could you be so rude? Did not knock the door then straightly come in?' Her umma said. Seunghyun stand still and stare at his mom fiercely. All the aunties get the messages and excuse themselves. 'Why this happen?' He throw the paper on the table and his umma quickly grab and read it 'Seunghyun ah, this is no...' 'So Hye Pyeong is telling the truth! You're lying! You want me to obey you so you call up this?' 'Seunghyun ah~' 'no need ask! Lat night, Hye Pyeong said she didn't push you down but yourself purposely do it also the truth?' 'No! That is real! She protest. 
 
...
'Umma how could do this to me? I'm your son!! Don't you care about my feeling?' I asked angrily 'I really don't! Is she simply accused me!' She lied. 'Enough!' I heard my dad's voice. 'I already saw what you done last night!stop treating our son like this!' I heard the voice come from the back and it is dad. I think of Hye Pyeobg then! 'Hye Pyeong!' I mumbling as I ran out the house. I called CL and the girls all of them also don't know where she is. Her phone shut off already. Damn it! In so sorry, Hye Pyeong ah~
 
...
It's already 10 something in the night. I didn't eat for the whole day and now my stomach start groaning.  I walked to the McDonald in the airport to buy some food. Eh?! My phone?! No battery?! I saw a plug under the table. Hmm I can charge it then.
Seunghyun 56 missed call
CL 34 misses call
Bom 11 missed call
Taeyang 23 missed call
Minzy 15 missed call
 
So many misses call?! Will it be anything?! Haiz don't care! Go out from the country first! If not they just caught me back! I need my tunes to breath.
 
Suddenly I phone rang. It's JiYong?! ' hello?' 'Hello Hye Pyeong! Where are you now?' 'I...'Should I tell? 
 
...
She paused and I heard some background noise. Seem like announcement. Flight... Place... Gate... She must be in airport!!! 'Hye Pyeong are you in airport?' 
 
...
I was shocked as he figure out and so I immediately shut off the phone again. I don't know whether is he and Seunghyun got contact but I just don't want to see any of them now.
 
...
'Hello?! Hello??' The line been cut off. 'How was it?!' CL asked. They rush to my house and asked me as they said I'm the last one to meet her. I don't want to help that bloody hell fellow but I'm worry Hye Pyeong too. She can't be just leave alone. 'The line been cut off and can't be reach anymore! Bet she shut off the phone already? I said. 'If Hye Pyeong have anything, I sure kill you!' CL run towards seunghyn and slapped him hard.the girls pull her off as the boys helping that weak Seunghyun stand. He looks depressed and sad. I guess he taste my now... Same guilty and sorry. But we are too late as we both lose her. I think I kind of pity him now 'erm.... I guess I know where she is now!' Everyone look at me 'she said she want to leave the country and go for a trip! Maybe she is now in airport as I heard-' before I finish, that bloody hell fellow run out of my house. Then everyone follow. He grabbed one of my neighbor motor and ride it. 'Eiiiii how could you drive my motor?' My neighbor shouted. I walk towards him and give him some money 'I'm sorry! He is my friend. He have something urgent to do, borrow your motor a lot!' Tho I hate Seunghyun but I wish he could really get Hye Pyeong back! Don't make the same mistakes as I do! I could tell Hye Pyeong really loves him and I wish she would be happy. 
 
...
'Hye Pyeong~ wait for me!!! I'm sorry! Mianhe~ mianhe~' I think I repeat thousand or million times in my hearts was I riding the motorbike. When I reach the airport is already 11. 15 pm. Where is her? So many people walk around but I can't see her. I'm like a fly with headless, keep on running around and looking for her.
 
...
Boarding time reached. As I walk into the boarding area, I unconsciously turn back and look for a while. What I'm waiting for?! He won't come! I sighed and smiled at my own silliness. In the airplane, I turn on my iPhone for a while and looking at our picture. One last glares! 'Miss, our plane is going to fly so can you please switch off the phone?' The girl said and I obeyed.
 
...
I look around still didn't saw her. I try my luck again to call her but then still can't be reach. Hye Pyeong, where are you?!