Who is she?

Yes, Boss!!

 

I'm Choi SeungHyun! one of the most youngest bachelors in this city! our Choi family own a lot of bussiness here and most of the people i met were rich man. 'Aishhh I'm gonna be late! Why is this road so jam at this time?!' Today is my first day to this new company! Gosh, I'm gonna be late?! I hate to be even thought I'm the new boss there and no ones gonna say anything about me even I'm late! I just want everything of mine be perfect~ I was the only son in the family thus everyone putting a lot of hopes on me! Since I was small, I been trained how to be a class and high status gentlemen~

' damn~ Oi, stupid women move! You thought the road is yours?!' Suddenly, I head someone cursing out loudly. I look out from my car, there was a girl! Crying and pulling the other guy's shirt! They seem like quarreling and the girl is begging him?! Poor little~ 'oh ~' I shouted as I saw the girl been pushed down to the ground and the guy just left!

The driver in front my car was impatient, he stir his staring and  drive fast pass by the girl without worrying that he might hit the girl. What kind of people is that? I thought. She is still crying and as she held her hand up~ is that.... BLOOD?! She injured?! I quickly get down the car and make a hand sign to let the car behind slow down and be careful as they want to pass by. I help her up and passed her some napkin~ 

' are you alright?!' She nodded and take a slight bow~ then she leaving without looking or bother to answering my question anymore 'miss, do you-' I sigh and look down. Wait, what the time now?! Omg~ I'm so damn late!!!!

........

'Hye Pyeong! You see this?! Is wrong again! What's the problem with you?! Lately you type all the wrong this! Do you still want this job or not?! I asked you photocopy those document and you cut it all into pieces! I asked to cut these, you photocopy!you-' 

'Ms. Hee Sun, Hye Pyeong know she did wrong! She will correct it and no next time!!! Promise, right?!' CL said as she slight hit on me but still I give no response. 

'Ya~ Jang Hye Pyeong! What kind of working attitude is that?!' The lady shouted again straight to my ear.

'Ms. Hee Sun, we will make sure she do her job! Don't be mad!' as Bom and Minzy helping me to explain and comfort her hot temper. ' I knew these days the '2ne1 facial shop' got promotion again~ I got two free trial voucher! My skin so poor is no use for me! I think ms hee sun you should try it!' CL used the vouchers to distract her from scolding me. A stingy women like her surely accept it happily~ 

'Hye Pyeong unnie~ what's wrong with you?!' Minzy said as I still ignore her and sit down quietly. Bom pat on Minzy's shoulder and hinting her to go back to her seat. ' Hye Pyeong, why don't you take some rest?!' Bom said with gentle tone. I know they are care for me but my heart was too broke to care about anything.

CL turn back to us after she successfully calm down that Ms Hee Sun and send her into her room. 'This~ we will do it! You take some rest!' CL grab the files in front of me and putting to her table. I feel so depressed and straight forward buried my head on the table. CL and Bom go back to their seat and completed the work.

'Lunch time!' CL shouted happily. 'Hye Pyeong, what you want to eat?!' Bom asked as he walk towards me. ' you girls go! I don't feel like eating!' I said and buried my head on the table again. 'Hye Pyeong, you can't be like that!' CL said with angrily tone. ' unnie, lets go for your favorate sushi neh!' Sushi?! He loves sushi too! My years burst out uncontrollable when I heard minzy said. Bom hit on Minzy's head and mouthed 'don't you know HE loves eat sushi?! It remind her about him!' Then bom walk to me and rub my back ' Hye Pyeong, don't cry! Those useless fellow not worthy!' ' yeah, they ain't !' CL cursed as she joined us. 

'Girls! 10min see me in the meeting room!' Suddenly, Ms Hee Sun said. 

'But Ms Hee Sun, it's lunch time and we haven't have our lunch yet!' Minzy said. 

'New boss is here! He want to meet all of us! Still thinking about your lunch?!' She replied angrily. 

'Uhhhhh I hate this women!!' Minzy cursed softly after Ms Hee Sun turn back and walk to the meeting room. ' you can order whatever you want! All count on Mr. Choi!' A young lady said as she held the money to minzy! Who is she?! Mr. Choi?! Who is he then?! 

I wasn't really pay attention as each of my muscles seem died at the day HE called 'we're over!' So the girls dragged me into the room.

....

After reading those prepared document, I decided to meet my workers so I call up a meeting! 'Ms. Hee Sun, after lunch please call up a meeting for me!' I pressed the phone and said. ' yes, Mr. Choi! I could call up now actually!' She claimed. ' but ain't you having lunch time now?!' 'It's ok! Work comes first! All my team members think that!' She said. ' well ok then!' 

In the meeting, I was in the room and waiting for all the workers to come in. Then I saw four girls step in and one of them looks familiar to me. Who is she?! Where I saw her?! As I tried to re call, I heard ' Hye Pyeong, you as a secretary don't even know have to serve coffee for our new  boss here?' Ms Hee sun shouted at her. She walked out with her head down and come in with a cup of coffee. Suddenly, she accidentally pour the hot coffee on me, right on my~ 'occuh!' 

'Jang Hye Pyeong!! What you doing!' Ms Hee Sun shouted at her angrily again. Ms Lydia quickly get some tissue for me to wipe it but it so hot and burning my skin... Especially at this sensitive area.

....

I wasn't pay attention and bother untill I accidentally pour the hot coffee on his pants! All of us freak out as he jumped up high. Surely it hurts and the lady start scolding me again. I quickly bow and apologized many times! 'Mianheyo ~'  'YOU~' he pointed at me and walk out from the room. Ms Hee Sun continue her expert scolding technique on me and threaten me that she is going to fired me.

...

'are you alright, boss?!' Ms Lydia asked as I walked out from the toilet. 'Do you want to go for hospital?' She asked as she look down at my~ ' hey Lydia, it doesn't burn yet! Don't make a big issue!' I scolded her playfully. Lydia is my personal secretary and one of my best friend too. Since I was young, I have to pay extra effort from others to get who I am now. Thus, I do not have much close friend and she is one of them. 'Alright!' She covered her smile.

'You're fired!' I heard someone said it as I step in the meeting room again. 'Who you're firing?' I asked as I sit down! 'Oh, Mr. Choi you're back! How are you feeling? Is it better?!' Her voice turn 180 degree, from anger to soft. I cleared my throat as what an awkward question she asked me. ' Yea! Now nothing happen! Continue the meeting!' I said. However, she still standing there . ' you're ms...?' I really know her name and Lydia whisper to me ' Jang Hye Pyeong!' 'Ms. Jang, please take a seat!' 

...

'Lydia!'

'yes, boss!' She answered.

' How many times I need to tell you call me SeungHyun when no ones around?!' I said with groan. 

'but now is office hours, sir!' She giggled.

'Ok fine! Hey did I know that Ms... Jang?!do I meet her somewhere?!' 

She think for a while ' nope not that I know! Why?! Another girl that you slept and forget?!' She teased.

'ya~ I'm not that kind of guy! Is just... She looks familiar to me!'

' Most guys start flirt with this sentences!' She said and continue typing the document. Due to my office is closed room. So the conversation only between two of us.