Stay together forever

Yes, Boss!!

 

'Baby~' while we watching TV shows after the meal, SeungHyun suddenly called me. 'What, honey?' I look up at him at I'm laying on his lap. He lead closer to me and smile 
 
...
'What?' She frown and asked while I leans towards her. I can feel her heart beat fast now as her breath get heavier. My eyes immediately transfer from her eyes to her lips and kiss on it. She is blushing hard after I pull off. 'Baby, you know I love you right?' I asked. She nodded shyly. 'Why not you move in and stay with me?' She jump up when she heard this. 'Wae?' Her eyes wide open now and siting beside me. 'Cannot! Did you remember that your umma and Noona do not approve our relationship? If I move in and stay with you, the problem will gets bigger!' She said. I holding her shoulder and said ' Hye Pyeong, I already said don't care about them!''but they are your family! I still remember you told me, since you're small, you and your umma a relationship very good! I don't want  because of me, affect you and your umma's relationship!' She said. She is always that caring and placed others before herself. 
 
...
'Dont worry,baby! My family do not stay with me! As you said, my umma love me that much! She won't do anything! The most important is ...I miss you! Now at office, they purposely arranged our job separately! If I still can't stay with you, I will go crazy!! I can't concentrate! Baby, please~' his puppy eyes melted my heart and he keeps on pulling my shirt as a kid asking for candy. I laughed out loudly for his act. Actually I miss him badly too. I also wish that we could stay together so that we could meet everyday, but... I still worry and he seem like can read my mind, continually said ' baby, like today! If you are with me then i could take care of you more! Baby, don't you miss me?' He pouted. 'Of course I miss you! But~' before I could completed the sentence, he shows his puppy eyes again. I sigh heavily and nodded. He jump up happily 'jinja?! Yeah!' At the same moment, CL,bom and minzy come back already. ' whats happen? Why so happy?' Bom asked ' yea! Look at SeungHyun oppa! He happy until like he gets lottery!' Minzy teased. 'Girls, Hye Pyeong agreed to move in with me!' Seunghyun said happily but then the girls become quiet. Are they angry?! Oh no... Since I work at this company, we all stay together! Now I want to move out... They surely angry! 'I... I can explain...' 'Dont need to say!' CL stopped me with angry tone. 'CL, Hye Pyeong her...'seunghyun tried to pursue and calm her down but then 'I said dont need to say anything!' CL shouted. 'Hye Pyeong, you really want to move out?' Bom walks towards me and asked with teary eyes. 'Bommie unnie, I...' I don't want to leave them too but I love Seunghyun and I wish to be with him too. 'Bom, don't talk anymore!' CL pulled her away from me. 'Unnie, don't be like that! Let Hye Pyeong unnie explain!' Minzy stopped them. 'What else to explain? She wants to move out now! Leaving us...' As CL said, all of us bow our head Down. Minzy and bom are sad for my leaving and I'm guilty for it. ' but she found her true love. So we should let her go!' Her voice tone changed. 'Oppa, you better make sure you treat her right! If not, I'll make sure you don't have next generation!' CL said fiercely and shows the scissor finger pose at SeungHyun. 
 
...
This women is so damn scary! I cover my little member while she said that and nodded. ' don't worry! I will love and protect her forever!' I said after sallow my saliva. 'Unnie then why just now you...?' Bom and minzy asked CL with curious. 'Ya why you asked us don't need to talk and pulling Bommie away?' My girl asked. ' I pulled her to your room, help you clean up and pack those stuff! We stay together more than 5 years sure got many thing to pack! If we don't help, how you managed to do by yourself? Some more today you're not feeling well!' As she said, Hye Pyeong cried. ' thanks CL!' My girl hugged her and the rest 2 girls also hugged them, become a warm group hug.