Beautiful night

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
My head fall a little and make me woke up. I rubbed my eyes and notice Seunghyun was not around. 'Where did he go?!' This... My hometown?! I noticed as I look out the window. I saw young deuk standing out side the car like a bodyguard. So, I open the car door and walk down 'young deuk oppa, where is SeungHyun oppa?' ' oh master went to meet your father!' He said. Oh no! Dad don't like him! This can't be! I turn back and want to run to find them but then I saw my dad and Seunghyun who following behind him waking back to home. 'Daddy!' I shouted and ran towards him 'oh Hye Pyeong!' My dad smiled wide as he saw me and hugged me tight. ' dad I miss you!' I start tearing up in his arms. Is been long time I didn't saw him due to the busy work. ' I miss you too, my dear!' 'Hey baby!' I smell the stink as Seunghyun come close and called me. 'Oppa what's wrong with you! You... You... Smell weird!' I pinch my nose and said as I let go of my dad. 'Quickly go take a bath!' My father commanded and Seunghyun obeyed. ' what happen to him?' I asked my dad but he pushed me inside the house without answering me. 'Appa wait!' I turn back and waved at young deuk. ' young deuk oppa, come in!' He immediately run towards me. 
 
It's getting dark and so we gotta prepare dinner. I'm not a good cook and dad is the Chef for this house. He always pampered me by not letting me do the housework. He grabbed his apron and prepares to cook. 'Anything I could help?' I sneak out only my head and asking with my both hiding behind the kitchen door. ' you don't come and steal my food enough! Shoo~ go out! Let papa cook you some of your favorite!' He said playful. I knew he always like that~ love me endlessly. I giggling and get into steal a tomato from the table. He hit on my hand and grab the tomato 'ya appa~ why so stingy?! Only one tomato!' I rubbed my hand and said with pout. ' didn't wash and you dare to eat?!' He said as he washed the tomato and held to me. I smiled and walked to hug him ' thank you daddy! What you cook tonight?' I was excited to know but then he look at me with serious look ' tell appa, do you really love the guy?' My eyes open wide as he asked me so seriously. I nodded and he sigh, turn to cook. Left me curiously walking out the kitchen. Before I leave, he said with looking at me and continue cooking his dishes ' take the new towel and some of my clothes for him!' Did I heard it wrong?! Dad called me to take towel for SeungHyun? And clothes too? Un he hate SeungHyun so much? Why he suddenly treat him nice?! With the doubts, ' oh... Ok!' I ran up stairs and grab the stuff for SeungHyun as young deuk sit in the living room and watching tv. 
 
...
'Oppa' I heard Hye Pyeong calling me from the outside. 'What, baby?' I shout out make sure she heard me ' appa asked me to take this new towel and clothes for you!' She said. Look like his dad start accepting me. I giggling and try to control my happiness by 'hmm ok! Could you put it on the bed?! I'll take it after the bath!' 'Ok!' She answered and leave. Yes!!! I shouted happily once Hye Pyeong leaves the room. If her dad approve, then I could move to my second plan. 
 
...
'Appa, young deuk oppa, Seunghyun oppa, please eat!' I greeted them to eat before I taking the food for... Erm at the same moment, my dad and Seunghyun held the plates to me. It is awkward! Then Seunghyun said ' let ahjussi have it first!' He grabbed his food by himself while I placed the food to my dad's plate . During the dinner, we do not have much talk. After the meal, I helped dad to clean up while Seunghyun is with young deuk at living room. After it all done, dad wants to go for a bath and went upstairs. I walked outside as I heard the engine sound. 'Oppa' I called Seunghyun and he turn, look at me' where is young deuk oppa going?!' I saw young deuk drive the car and leaving. 'I asked him go back first and take a few more days leave for both of us!' He said. ' why?'  He come to me and wrap his arms around my waist ' no why! I just want to spend more time with you and now company do not have much stuff. We could stay here a little longer. You want it too, un you?' He asked. ' yea but...really no problems?' ' no! Everything will be just fine!' He rested his head on my shoulder. 'Oppa~ why you bring me back to hometown? Un you said you want to spend alone time?' I asked. ' you said you miss your daddy and hometown so much before, don't you?' I nodded ' plus I never come to your hometown before as you always mention it is a beautiful place! So I think it is good if we can spend sometime here!' He tighter his hug as he said. The cold wind blow hit on our face, but all I feel is warm and sweetness. I'm home! I couldn't be more happy than this! 'Thank you, oppa!' I turn and kiss on his cheek. He smiled and I turn back, facing the outside view of my house. It's fully dark already and all I could see is some little lights from the far far away neighbor house. The moonlight shine down and the stars are blessing us. 
 
'Oppa, you sleep here tonight really no problem?' I held the blanket  and pillows to him. ' it's alright!' He smiled and get from me. 'But tonight will be cold! And you could only sleep on the couch!' I said as he going to sleep at the living room tonight. Our house only have two room and two bed. One for my dad and one for me. This, Seunghyun have to sleep on the couch tonight. 'Oppa why don't you go in my room and I...' ' no! You go to your room! I will be fine! Shoo~ faster sleep!tomorrow you have to tour me!  Goodnight!' Seunghyun chase me to bed by quickly lay on the couch and pretend sleeping. ' goodnight!' I said before I switch off the light and go in my room.
 
...
Aisshhh really cold. I can't fall asleep as it is too cold and it's still early. Only 10 something and all of them switch off the lights to sleep?! I normally sleep at 2 in the morning so now I really can't go to bed. 'Cant sleep?!' I heard a rough tone talk to me . I know is Hye Pyeong dad. 'Neh!' ' come our and have some drink!' He said. I walked out the house and sit with him. He pushed the beers towards me and I drink it ' young man, what's your name again?' He asked ' choi Seunghyun, ahjussi!' I answered politely and fearfully. ' don't need be so scare! We just going to have some man talk!' I nodded as I listen to him ' how long did you and Hye Pyeong together?' ' almost 8 months, ahjussi!' '8 month?! Hmmm...' He just nodding and not giving further response ' so ... Did your family approved?' Oh no I could let him know that....but I can't lie too ' I will get their permission, uncle! Please don't worry! No matter what I will be with Hye Pyeong!' I hope he could really give me his bless. He sighed and ' did you propose already?' ' not yet! I plan to get your permission first as Hye Pyeong and I are very respect you! I knew she loves you a lot! You're important to her!' 'Hmm...' So what is that? Only hmmm but didn't say anything?! Her father makes me crazy now. ' you heard me son! If you dare to hurt her, I will definitely come to you!' He said after take a drink on this bottle ' ahjussi do you mean...you let me marry Hye Pyeong?' 'If only you promise love and protect her forever and she accept your proposal!' He said with eyes closed. I was so happy to heard That as I jump up and hug his dad. ' thank you! Thank you! Thank you!' I continually said 'ya~ let off me! Aisshhh what happen with nowadays kids?!' I let go and apologized. But I really can't hide my happiness.