will you marry me?

Yes, Boss!!

 

...

 'Good morning, oppa!' I walked out from my room, yawning and greeting Seunghyun who already woke up. ' morning baby!' His y deep tone never fail to bright up the smile on my face. He come close and kiss on my cheek ' oppa~ what if...' I immediately push him away and look around. He laughed 'ahjussi already went out!' 'Dad go for work already?!' 'No but today will only me and you!'again he give a back hug to me and ask ' where you want to bring me visit today?'  'Dont know!' I escape from his hug and said with smile. 

 

 After breakfast, I brought Seunghyun to visit those places that I used to go/ play during my childhood time. ' oppa come!' I pulled him to the farm we own. ' Wah, here again?' He said. ' you come here before?' He nodded ' yesterday, your dad bought me here already!' He said. Weird?! 'How come appa will bring oppa here? ' I mumbling and heard it by Seunghyun ' actually I follow him here! I even feed and clean the pig farm!' He claimed proudly like a kid.

 

 ....

 she smiled ' do you know dad never let anyone come here? He must be like you then' he likes me?! I sigh heavily. ‘Since umma passed away, dad never let anyone touch them or come here! every day he will come here and take care of them. This farm is own by umma but now she…’ her voice chocking and I could feel her sadness. She must be missing her mother too. I hugged her from behind. ‘ is already past! Now you got me!’ I said and she turn, smiling at me. ‘do you see that?’ she turn back and point at one of the pig ‘he is blackjack! Due to he is the naughtiest and black one, so he got that name!’ arghh that pig!!! ‘ oppa why you frowned?’ she look at my face and asked curiously ‘is that piggy makes me step on it’s ‘poo’ and fall down!’ I pouted and said. She laughed out loudly after she heard it. ‘YA how come you laugh at me?!’ I protest. ‘Mianhe oppa~’ she apologized but still cant help laughing. ‘still laughing?!!’ I said and tickling her. She run away and we start having run and chasing game around the farm.

‘Oppa don’t! haha~’ I ran around the farm like a kid as SeungHyun chasing after me ‘You don’t run!’ he smiled while yelling. I sparkling the water towards him and ran towards me grab the pipe and do the same to me. Now we both get wet.  We just like two big little kids. Next, we went to the horse farm. ‘Oppa, come!!! Meet my prince, dodo!!’ I pointed at the only horse that we own. ‘he is your prince then who am I to you??’ seunghyun asked angrily. ‘you’re my….’ I saying while walking in untie dodo and holding the string on my hand ‘my bingu~~’ shout out and immediately try to ran away. But I failed, SeungHyun catch me before I do so ‘ you naughty girl! Don’t run!’ his forehead touched mine and our eyes stare straight at each other. ‘ I don’t care what am I to you, but you always my lord queen! The only one I loved and want!’ ‘since when my oppa turn so cheesy?! What you ate this morning? The words are so sweet!’ I blushing and feel hot with my cheeks.  He learn close and I think he is about to… I close my eyes and prepare for it, but then ‘do you ever ride a horse?’ his words snapped me back to reality. SeungHyun grabbed the string from me and brushed dodo’s hair. I smiled and ran towards him ‘No! I don’t know how~’

When she closed her eyes, I would love to kiss her but not this time. Not yet! I smirked, let go of her and grab the string, walk towards the horse. I have never been so happy than today. I never knew a simple life like she own can be so happy. In my childhood, there is only study and practice. Practice how to be a classy gentleman; Study for survive in the cruel and materialistic world. However, Hye Pyeong has another totally life. Her life is simple. She does not have much money but she has a lot of love surrounding her. At least I could see her father loves her a lot, when we go downtown this morning. Those people show a lot of love and care towards her. Everyone welcome her and they are very friendly. Some of them might be a bit talkative and love to gossip but all of them are kind hearted. ‘Will my queen get a ride with me?’ I hop up to the horse and ask for her hand. She agrees and I pulled her up. She sit in front of me and I smack at the horse.

Like a fairytale picture I always dream of. SeungHyun take me by riding a horse to an open wide field hill. ‘oppa, I’m so happy today!’ I said while SeungHyun hugged me behind on the horse. I bet he is smiling now ‘Dodo~ I finally found him!!’ I learn forward and touch dodo’s hair and said. ‘my silly girl!’ he said. He stop the horse and get down from it. He gently help me get down and tie the horse behind the tree. We let dodo rest for a while and both of us sit, rest on the grass. ‘AH~ it is so beautiful!!!’ I shouted like a kid. ‘you seem like you never come here before!’ SeungHyun smiled to me. ‘No but with you, things just different!’ I circled my arms around his neck and said. He smiled again. It’s getting nearly evening and the sun ray makes the grass turns yellowish. The scenario is so sweet and warm especially with my loved one here by my side. ‘baby~’ he called me ‘hmm?’ ‘I love you!’ he said with his y deep voice. ‘I love you too!’ I immediately said. ‘let’s play some game?’ seunghyun suggested. ‘what?!’ ‘hide and seek! I hide and you seek!’ before I agree, he let go off me and jump up like a kid. I smiled and agree.  I covered my eyes and faced at the tree, counting while he try to hide. ‘I, 2, 3...7,8…’ suddenly I heard ‘ah~’ a scream from behind. What happen?! I turn back and do not see SeungHyun.  ‘Oppa?!’ I look around and did not found him. I start panic as I saw one the sneaker of him left next to the slope. I shouted his name several times but no one answered.

‘SeungHyun ah~ I don’t want to play! Come out!’ I hide and saw her panic crying out as she thought something bad must be happen to me. I was touching to saw how she care and love about me. Start tearing up while missing me. I also giggling towards her silly act as she asking that horse did it saw me. She is so cute. I carefully sneak out and tip toe towards her, who now squad down, hugging her own legs. ‘I’m ghost!!! huhuuuhuu’ I touched her from behind and shocked her.

‘Oppa~’ I cried out but the tears were happiness as I saw him again. I thought he fall down from the slope and completely helpless. I hit on his chest and immediately hugged him tight ‘aigoo! Don’t cry! Oppa just playing with you!’ he said.  He push me slightly by holding my shoulder and bend down to look at me ‘mianhe! Let oppa make up for you! WATCH!’ he moves his hands several times and suddenly a flower crown appears. ‘how you make it?’ I break all my tears and smile widely as I’m excited to saw his magic. He chuckled and wear it on me. Just when im admiring and thinking how beautiful the flower crown will on me, SeungHyun get down on his knee.  ‘Oppa, whats wrong?!’ I was shocked with his act. ‘Hye Pyeong ah~ ’ seunghyun suddenly holding on my hands ‘oppa whats wrong? Stand up!’ I tried to pull him up but he refused. ‘ I remember what you wore on the first day. You came into my life and I thought ‘hey this could be something!’ I giggling as I heard he said. It is so sweet! ‘cause everything you do and words you say, it just takes my breath away and now I’m left with nothing. So maybe what they said is truth! I can’t live without you! I know in between our love, we still have many things to face. Even our love is fairly tales, I would charge in and rescue you! Please trust me! Let me be the one to protect and love you! I never feel the love so strong in me! You must be the angel that sent from heaven to earth to change me. You’re something special even you always denial this. I only hope that I’ll one day deserve what you’ve given me! A self-fish man like me only could ask for the chance from you again. Please let me try every day of my life!’ when he said those words, my tears start falling down again. I cant hold on anymore. This man in front of me is someone I searching for so long. He said all the things I want to hear. He knew I still not confident of myself, but see me through another way and always tell me I’m special to him. A perfect man like him, he humbly said he is self- fish man who only asks for my love.  I really want to tell him, he means more than this to me, but now I’m speechless. The emotional and touching get over me more than I could say. Then I saw SeungHyun get out a grass ring from his hand ‘Will you marry me?’ the words that I been waiting. Although we not really dating for long, I really feel I’m his and destined to be with him.

I was super nervous about this, but I just try my best to speak out what is in my mind.  She was tearing up now. I don’t know it is a happy tears or… My mind just blank and I couldn’t think straight. I hope she could accept me. She jumping and holding back the tears so I continue saying

 ‘I let you choose!

A. Yes

 B. Definitely yes

C. Refer to b’

After saying, she burst out a smile. I success! At least she no longer crying, I don’t want to see her crying even she does not think now is a good time. ‘Oppa! You play cheat! All the answer is the same!’ she slap my arms playfully while another hand wiped up her tears.

‘so… do you…’ he look at me with puppies eyes and look back at the ring on his hand. I smiled and nodded my head. The truth is in my head, I was screaming hell yes! I want to marry you!!! he immediately put on the ring on my finger and stand up. ‘I love you!’ I said and he lifted me up, spinning me around happily ‘I want getting marry!!We are going to get marry! She agree!!!!She agree!!! ’ he yelled while I laughing out loudly. ‘hahah~ oppa! Let me down! I’m going to be dizzy!’ he slowly pull me down and apologized.

I’m so happy when she agreed. When I placed her down, I lean closer to her. our nose touched together and I whisper ‘me , CHOI SEUNGHYUN love you JANG HYEPYEONG a lot too! Thank you, yeobo!’ she faced down and smiled shyly. The best day of me start from today.