Drunk

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Hyung! Unnie!’ Seungri shouted at us when he saw me and Lydia went into the club. ‘Hyung! You see today got so many pretty ladies! This…This…This all mine! The rest you can choose!’ he rested his arm on my shoulder and said as he pointed at his target. ‘Oh~ SeungHyun Hyung, you’re here!’ Daesung smiled brightly as he comes towards us. ‘This kiddo!’ Taeyang come along with a hit on Seungri’s head and greet us politely. ‘why you hit on me?’ Seungri said. Then it return with a hit by Daesung. ‘YA~ why both of you hit on me?’ Seungri pout and all of us laughed. ‘Hyung, let’s go for a drink!’ Daesung walk towards me and rest his arms on my shoulder as Taeyang leading Lydia to our table. We completely ignore the maknae but he always get his own fun. There! He is dancing happily with some girls on the dance floor.

After a couple of drinks, I decided to go for the washroom. When I come out from there, I saw her again. She pulling the guy’s shirt and crying. She likes to pulling people’s shirt huh?! Wait this scenario looks familiar… oh, now I know where I met her before! I shake my head and decide to go back to our table, but then I heard ‘Hey, get lost you drunken women!’ that guy said as he swing away her holding and almost caused her fall down. Luckily, I manage to catch her. She escape from my embrace and run towards that guy again. She pull his shirt again ‘Ji, don’t go! Please!!’ she begging with full of tears on her face. ‘Who is she?’ another woman joined. ‘I don’t know her, darling! Some kind of drunken women!’ that guy said with annoyed tone. ‘Please don’t leave me alone! I will do whatever you want! I will listen to you! Everything!’ she begging nonstop.  ‘You-’ that guy look angry and shouted at her as his girlfriend pulled him out from the club. She tried to chase after but I catch her before everything goes worst. ‘Ms. Jang!’ I called her several times to calm her down as she still in my hug. Then, she turn back and look at me ‘why you stop me? Why? Why?’ she scolded me angrily and keeps hit on my chest. From the anger, she turns to cry again caused the whole club look at me like a freak. Thus, I immediately pulled her out from the club.

‘What *hic* where *hic* going?!’ I bring her into my car and she start talking with closed eye lids. ‘Home!’ I said as I help her fasten her safety belt. ‘home?! I don’t have home!’ she said and drifted into dreamland. ‘Ms. Jang, where are you staying?’ I turn and look at her without noticing she already fall asleep. I sighed heavily and start the engine.

‘Ms. Jang!’ I called with gentle hit on her cheek but no response. She must be drunk badly, I thought. I hugged her in bride style to my room and remove her jacket. I went to take the warm towel and put it on her forehead. ‘Ji~ I love you!’ she mumbling and sweep off the warm towel. I get it back and placed on her forehead again. ‘Ms. Jang, you take a good rest!’ I whisper and cover her with blanket. While I decided to go out the room, someone hold my wrist and pull me down to the bed strongly. It’s Ms. Jang! Did she awake?! ‘Ji~ Don’t go! Please don’t go!’ oh no! She is not! She is still in drunken condition. I tried to push her away but she climbs on me. ‘Ms. Jang~’ I hold my breath and called her. Don’t blame me! I’m a man, what you expect when a hot y girl climbs on me? I tried hard to self-control and telling myself I shouldn’t think of any nonsense.  She ignores me and kiss on my cheek, jaw line, neck… Damn! ‘Ms. Jang, STOP!!’ I push her away and holding her shoulder to keep some distance for both of us.

‘I really love you! What she can give you, I can give too! As long as you’re here with me!’  her words remind me of my ex when she begging me to stay instead of go oversea for further study.  My mind fade away for a while and Ms. Jang take the advantages to take off my coat ‘I want to see your heart!’ she laughed.  Then, I realized… ‘No! Ms. Jang!’ I shouted at her loudly and push her away. She buried her head on my chest again and I can see her body shaking, the wetness of my shirt. Is she…crying?! ‘You also don’t want me!’ she cried out. I do not know how to comfort her as she crying so badly. We stay the position until she falls asleep again.