Ottoekke???

Yes, Boss!!

 

 
‘You ready?!’ he asked and I smiled with a slight nod. SeungHyun hold my hand and walk out the room together. ‘Master where are you and Ms. Hye Pyeong going? I already prepared your lunch!’ Mina asked as she get the food out from the kitchen ‘Mina, you and the kwon boys enjoy the food then! Let’s go, baby!’ SeungHyun tried to pull me away but I asked him go to start engine first so I could talk with Mina. ‘SeungHyun is bring me to meet his parents and discuss about our marriages.’ I explained with smile. ‘har? Meet madam oh???’ mina seem very shocked and scare. However, in this house, who do not scare of her? She is the most powerful lady in Choi family. ‘Don’t worry! SeungHyun said it will be alright!’ I pat on mina’s shoulder and said ‘Hye Pyeong ah~ you’ she seem have some words to say but she hold back ‘all the best then!’ I smiled and leave. I knew she is worried. So am I but I can’t let SeungHyun knew it. He is already very frustrated.  I get in the car and buckle the seat beat. He left out a gasp and take a deep breath while press down the button. I know he is nervous and I could feel it. He hold my hand and look at me, so I replied him with a smile.
 
 
This is it! The day has come. I don’t know what will happen later. Will umma and noona say something hurtful to Hye Pyeong again? Will they approve our marriage? Can we go through it? Looking at Hye Pyeong, her smile calm my nervous heart. As if she is telling me, it will be alright as long as we stick together. So I drive both of us to my parents house. As we arrived, something shocked me. Why there is so many people outside my house? I get down the car and see. There is an ambulance too. I quickly rush back to my house as Hye Pyeong following me at the back. 
 
..
'Young master, you're back?!' An old man break off tears and said happily 'what happen?' Seunghyun asked. 'Madam her...' He pointed at upstairs and Seunghyun immediately rush to upstairs. I want to follow but the old man and other maids are blocking me. Not allowing me enter. 
 
...
'Umma!' I shouted as I rush in her room. I saw doctor and nurse are keeping their things already and maids lead them out. 'Whats wrong? What happen, appa?' I go closer to the bed and asking my dad who holding my mom's hand now. My dad kept quiet and move near to the window. I get down on my knee as i saw my mom's pale sick face who laying on the bed. I quickly holding my mom's hand and calling her 'umma! Umma!' She slowly open her eyes. 'Seunghyun ah~ you're back?!' Her voice is so weak. 'Umma what happen to you?' She tried to get up and so I helped her 'doctor said...' With a little cough then she continue 'doctor said umma just too tired!' 'What too tired? Umma have blood cancer almost die just now!' My sister crying and saying at another side of the room while my jahyoung calm her down. 'Blood cancer?! I never heard mom, you have illness?' I was shock to know that due to my mom is always strong and healthy. ' I...' She Cough again and with tissues she used to cover , I saw some blood. 'Dont listen to your sister! Umma won't die yet! Umma haven't see you marry! I won't die yet!' She force a smile and touch on my face. That kills me! My tears rolling down 'umma you won't die! I won't let you die! No matter how much money will cost me, I will find the best doctor to treat you! You will be fine' she cough badly again ' no need! The doctor said its already too late! Cancer cells spread to my whole body already!' Coughing again. 'Umma!' My sister cried out ' you!! It's because of you want to marry that poor little so umma will angry until the illness get worse!!' My Noona scolded me and this time I have nothing to argue back! I'm deeply guilty. 'Hye Yoon~' my mom called my sister name angrily ' don't talk to your little like this!' She lifted my face up 'Seunghyun ah, umma also want to die already! You marry whoever you like~ as long as my son ' cough 'is happy' coughing continue. 'Umma!' I cried out . Although my mom seem approved, I feel sad and guilty now. After the Medicine, umma fall asleep and Noona pulled me to another room. 
 
'Noona what's wrong? I want to accompany umma!' I said 'if you really care and love umma, you should marry that poor girl!' My Noona said 'Noona, don't you think this-' 'Seunghyun ah, umma loves you a lot! Can't you see umma don't like that girl?' Doctor already said umma can't get any shock anymore! Faster break off with her! Ease mom's worry!' 'Noona don't force me!' I turn another directon and said. I know with mom's condition, I should listen to her but Hye Pyeong... Arghhh. 'Umma wish to see you marry the girl who have same status with us! If you marry that poor girl, mom sure angry! What she said just want you happy! Can't you see? You really want to chose love instead of umma? She raise us up! She is our umma, bro!' My sister walked to me and pat on my shoulder 'think about it!' And leave
 
I really don't know what to do. I lost direction now. My mind blank and can't think of anything. I walked out the house sadly.
 
...
As I saw Seunghyun came out, his expression looks weird. 'Seunghyun oppa?' I called him but he don't look at me. Seem like he is thinking. 'Oppa?! Oppa!' I quickly run towards him and hit on his shoulder. He get shocked and look at me ' what's wrong?' I asked
 
...
I almost forgot about Hye Pyeong! My mind slowly grab back when she hit on my shoulder. As she asking, I look into her eyes. Should I tell or shouldn't I?! Mom is really important to me and I can't let her just die with worry, regret and sadness. I... What should I do?! If I tell her about this, for Hye Pyeong's character, she surely sacrifice herself to be the one who hide and leave me. I can't lose her and I don't want she to worry about me. I need time to think about it. So I give out a bitter smile 'it's nothing! Umma just fainted and doctor came to save her!' I said 'auntie fainted?! What's wrong?' She nervously ask. I open the car door and push her slight into it. I get in the car too ' oppa, shouldn't we go in together to visit her?' She said and try to get down the car.
I immediately stop her from open the car door 'no!' She look at me with curious look ' she is fine already! Just a bit tired! Let her rest! We come next time!' I help her buckle the seat belt and ride both of us back.
 
...
I'm really curious about the strange acting of Seunghyun. I got a feeling that he is hiding something from me. Something big but I can't tell, just a feeling. Maybe he is right! Visit his mom now ain't good idea as she doesn't like to see me. During the journey we going back home, Seunghyun become very quiet. When we enter the house, he also do not bother to greet or talk. He straight forwards going into his room. 'Whats wrong?' Mina come closer to me and ask but I also don't know. How to explain to her?! Then young deuk said 'I never saw sir become so depressed!' Young don come and hugged Mina 'yea me either! Sir seem facing some big problem!' 'Is madam disapproval your both marriage?' Mina ask 'I don't know actually!' 'How come?' Young don asked. I left out a gasp and sit down. All of them around me, waiting for my answer. 'The old man didn't let me in, left me outside! ' I said 'old man?that white hair and mustard old man who look very cocky Everytime one?' Young don asked ' yea! You know him?' 'Cheh we don't want know him! He is the most loyal 'dog' of madam!' Young deuk said angrily. There are so much thing I don't know about this family, even between maids they have their own ' secret fighting battlefield' . Haiz, am I too overestimated myself?! Can I really live in a world like this? Mina them continue asking and I slowly explained to them what's been happening.