Always Daddy's little girl

Yes, Boss!!

 

On the another side, I saw my daughter agree with the proposal from far away. Don’t know why I cried too. Finally, I thought! She got her own happinese. However, the feeling is mixed up. While walking back to home alone, I felt lost and sad when I suppose to happy for her. She is my precious daughter. I always want her to be happy but why now I feel cant letting her go?! I go back to house and grab out those old picture. Since Hye Pyeong were small, she always sick and her mother passed away early. So everything of her depends on me. ‘I still remember she told me I’m her number one but now she found her own number. Even though this happen, she still means the world to me. Jagiya, see our daughter finally found her true love! I could really happy and relieved now!’ I said while touching on my lovely wife’s picture. Knowing that my own daughter is going to leave me soon, my tears were drop down automatically on the old pictures. ‘Jagiya look! what I promise you, I made it!’ ‘Dad!’  I heard her voice and the next thing I knew is she hugged me tight. ‘Oh Hye Pyeong, you’re back!’ I immediately wiped my tear, force a smile and said.

Me and SeungHyun holding hands in hand, walk back to home, ready to announce the news. However, when I step in the house, I saw dad hoping my childhood pictures and mom’s pictures talking. He never cried in front of anyone. To me, my dad is my hero! My strongest hero! He never seen weak! But today, he looks different! Dad looks really old already but he still loves me. I run towards him and hugged him from the back ‘Dad!’ my chocking voice called him while the tears already drop on his shoulder. ‘Hye Pyeong you’re back!’ he quickly hold back and smile at me ‘SeungHyun you’re back too! I think I better cook now!’ he pretends as if nothing happen and wanted stand up but I hold him and not letting go! He smiled and hit slightly on my head ‘silly girl, why still act like a child? You going to marry soon, still cry like a big baby!’ he teased but my arms till hold on tight ‘Appa~don’t go!’ I couldn’t say any words more but crying. I know how much my dad loves me and even he unwilling to let me go, he still let me marry SeungHyun. ‘my silly girl! Appa won’t go any way but I will never stay at your way. Don’t cry, ok?’ he wiped my tears with his thumb. ‘SeungHyun ah’ my dad wave SeungHyun to come near ‘I tell you, I loved her and held her first. There always a place in my heart will be hers, from the first breath she breathed and she first smiled at me’ my dad said while looking back at me. Through his eyes, I could see so much of love ‘I knew the love of a father runs deep. Although I prayed that she find you someday but still hard for me to give her away. So I warn you, be careful when you hold my girl! If you dare to treat her wrong, I will not easily let you go!’ he said fiercely to SeungHyun ‘I understand ahjussi and I could swear with my life that I would love Hye Pyeong forever! Never let her get hurt!’ SeungHyun said and I smiled at him. ‘Hye Pyeong, my baby girl!’ my dad turns back, look at me and said. ‘now you have grown up! Can’t be like before! Must learn how to be a good wife and build the family with that boy there! Tho I still dislike…’ he turn and look at SeungHyun ‘appa~’ I called and he smiled ‘But I could see he is really a nice boy who love you! Appa just being jealous that he grab my girl!’ he pinched slight on my cheek and said. I smiled. ‘if he do you wrong or anything, you must remember here always you’re home! You can come back anytime you want!’ ‘Dad!!’ I hugged him again.

Look at Hye Pyeong and his father, makes me think of my dad. Since I was small, I’m not that close with him. I do not know why but just cant be like she and her father. The love is so great and makes me want to hug them too. So I did.

SeungHyun come and hugged us together. I really feel I’m the most lucky girl in the world where two men so important in my life now hugging me. They show me loves and I feel there is nothing left I could ask for more. My life is complete.