let me cook, my love

Yes, Boss!!

 

...

So fast, the winter coming and so do SeungHyun’s birthday. I planned to give him a very special birthday gift. This morning I woke up very early and go to the market with mina. ‘nah, this for you! all the best!’ mina said as she passed me all the material we brought. Mina will be going to Young don's house today and left some alone time for me and SeungHyun. While I walk in the house, I placed the things in the kitchen and walk upstairs to check out SeungHyun. He is still sleeping although it is already 10 something in the morning. He must be working until very late last night. These days our company receive a big project from America. So, SeungHyun always need to work until very late. Sometime he have to woke up at the midnight to having meeting with the American company. I pulled the blanket to cover him and walk out the room. Ok… plan start! I pick up the phone and called YoungBae asking for help. Plan two, keep all the materials into the fridge first. While I almost keep all the materials in the fridge, suddenly I felt a pair of warm arms around me waist. It is seunghyun. ‘Baby what you doing?’ he asked as he rest his head on my shoulder, eyes closed. ‘i…I…’ my voice trembling as I was shock for his early woke up. He rubbed his eyes and open it ‘why you keeping all the food? Where is mina? Un she supposed to do this? Mina~’ he shout out loud ‘oppa~mina…mina having something to do and I give her leave for today!’ I said. ‘aissh this mina! Now really no discipline? Said want to leave then leave? Left all the work for my pretty baby!’ he touched my cheek and said ‘oppa, is not like that! I give her permission one! So it is my fault if you want to blame!’ ‘I’m just kidding!’ he smiled, yawn and walk out the kitchen. I keep all the materials and follow him out.

As soon as I sit on the couch, the phone rang. It is youngbae ‘yo bro, what’s up?’ I  answered as I pick up the call. ‘Hyung, just want to ask you that would you like to have some lunch with us? Later we will go to the brickbear centre. They have launched the new edition of brickbear. My friend is one of the owner so we get to buy the limited edition. Have any interest?’ ‘of course~’ I answered happily ‘you hang on!’ I said as I saw Hye Pyeong carry her bag and prepare to go out. Where she is going? We just settle the big project last night and so today we do not have to work. ‘Baby~’ I called and she turn, look at me ‘where you going?’ I asked as one of my hands press on the mic of the phone. ‘shopping mall. I met Bom unnie them for lunch.’ She said while she is wearing her shoes. ‘don’t you want to stay with me?’ I asked ‘oppa~ I didn’t meet them two weeks already! I miss them! I gotta go! I will be late already!’ she immediately rush out the house without letting me to protest. I sighed heavily and back to the phone.

‘pheww~ lucky!’ I hide myself outside as I know SeungHyun going to leave the house soon. As soon as he leave the house, I went back to the house again. Plan three, prepare the dinner. I know is a bit too over as I need to use the whole afternoon to prepare the food, but I really not used to cook. I also called the girls for helps while the boys will help me to distract SeungHyun not letting him coming back until the dinner is prepared. ‘Unnie look at here!!’ Minzy recording the process of we cooking. ‘Minzy stop playing with the cam! Come and help us!’ CL order. ‘Unnie, we must record this! Hye Pyeong unnie, not used to cook…’ ‘ah~~~’ I shouted and been recorded by Minzy. ‘What happen?’ CL run towards me ‘the crab…. Alive~~~’ I pointed at the crab fall on the floor and some are on the sink. Minzy laughed loudly and talk to the cam ‘hahah… this is our Hye Pyeong Chief~ hahahah’ ‘Minzy, come and help~ watch out, your leg there!’ I pointed and she still filming. ‘Bommie unnie, stop eating my corn!’ I slapped on her arms. ‘YA~ you have so many! Give some ! don’t be so stingy! Your SeungHyun oppa can’t eat so much!’ she said with full of corn in ‘unnie, don’t you said you are on diet?’ minzy teased and shooting at bom. ‘YA~ stop filming me. Film Hye Pyeong!’ bom pushed the cam towards me. ‘Angry Hye Pyeong!’ minzy added. The atmosphere were clumsy and messy. 

It is about 5 something. Most of the food were almost done and SeungHyun will be back soon as i planned with YoungBae. ‘Still left one meal, you do it alright?’ CL asked and I nodded. Thankfully I have the girls to help me. ‘I already booked the restaurant for you all on 8 with the boys!’ I bow while send them out the house ‘thank you so much!’ they hugged me and wish me all the best.

Back to the kitchen, gosh I need to be quick. SeungHyun will be back anytime.

As I open the door, the house was dark. She didn’t come back yet? ‘Hye Pyeong?’ I call out but no one answer. Guess she is really not here. While I want to switch on the light, someone cover my eyes from behind. ‘Guess who I am?’ she pretend a rough tone but I know is her. With her little hand, I could tell is my lord queen. ‘Your highest, why you are here?’ I smiled and remove her hand from me, turn and look at her. ‘come~’ she lean me to sit down. ‘Close your eyes!’ she said ‘why?’ I asked ‘Close your eyes please!!’ she pouted and it is so cute. I obeyed ‘don’t hit me!’ I joked.

I smiled as he joked and used the remote control to switch on the dim light, open all the cover and presented the food. ‘now open your eyes!’ I said

As I open my eyes , I saw table with full of food. Before I could act, she kiss on my cheek ‘happy birthday!’ she take a seat beside me. ‘you made this?’ I asked and she nodded ‘this is my first time for cooking! I do not know whether it is nice. Don’t be mad if I didn’t do it well. ’ she said. How could I mad on her? My loved one cooked for me. I couldn’t be more touching and happy for this. ‘Thank you baby!’ I smiled and immediately taste it. ‘yummy! It is nice!’ and the spicy chili crab… awesome. ‘baby why aren’t you eat?’ she just look at me and without eating her food. ‘its ok! I’m not hungry!’ she forcefully smile and her stomach groaned. I laughed ‘your stomach said otherwise? Come! Faster eat! The crab is really nice!’ I placed the crab on her plate.

Is not that I do not want to eat but…I slowly lift up my hand under the table and try to grab the spoon.

I saw her having difficult to hold her spoon ‘what’s wrong with your hand and fingers?’ I saw her sore red hand with some plasters on it. She immediately hide her hand while I said that ‘it’s nothing!’ she give a bitter smile and I know it is not right. I grab her hand and she screamed in pain. ‘oh my~’ I was shocked ‘I’m fine, oppa! Continue eat your dinner! I place some medicine can already!’ she said and try to escape ‘no! tell me what happen!’ ‘i… ’ she look at the food ‘is because of cooking this?’ I asked and she nodded.

SeungHyun left me on the dining table and walk to get the medicine box. He help me to clean the wonder and placed the new plaster again as the old one is a bit messy because I do it by my own. ‘there you go!’ he said when he done. ‘next time don’t cook anymore!’ he said as he keep the medicine box and walk towards me. ‘oppa, is not like that… I didn’t expect the crab come alive~’ I said. He smiled as he sit beside me ‘so the baddest is the crab?! It bully my queen? I gotta get some revenge then!’ ‘how?’ I asked ‘we eat them!! Finish them!! ’ we laughed together. ‘Come let oppa feed you!’ he peel the crab for me and feed me. After the meal, SeungHyun placed all the dishes on the sink while I closed my eyes, rest on the couch. I open my eyes as I feel SeungHyun wrapped his arms around my waist.

She must be very tired for preparing all this for me. I love this women so much. Her smile is like an angel. Actually she do not need to do anything! She is the best gift I ever get. I almost forgot today is my birthday and she remember even I mention it once. I switch on the TV and i saw their cooking process on the show. ‘Omo…why?’ she look shock as she watched, bet it is not her work then. I saw she was panic when the crab fall on the ground and busying for catching them. The scenario where she angry over bom because she ate the corn and the scene when she accidentally cut her finger. Even it is hurt and pain, she still hold on and cook for me. I was very touching for that and at the end of the show. I saw the boys and the girls appear, wishing me happy birthday. ‘aissh…this minzy! No wonder she went in my room for hours just now… she made this.’ She mumbling beside me. ‘ baby~’ I called and she look at me ‘I love you!’ our eyes met each other and its like the time just stopped.