Jealousy

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
So me and SeungHyun get together as boyfriend and girlfriend. Life just getting better! We both agreed on not making this relationship official in front of public until it is ready. In fact, it is until I'm ready for it. I'm still living in the world of darkness. I'm still lack of confident but SeungHyun show me his care and love. No matter how busy he is, he will pick me up after work or giving at least a phone call each day. In the office, we still own the relationship of boss and workers. I don't want people create rumors and said I'm working here due to the help if SeungHyun. Many times SeungHyun saw Ms. Sun Hee bullying us, he wants to help but I refused. I don't want to have special treat. 
 
...
'Hye Pyeong! Darling!' i called her several times but still she is busying on her laptop. I placed my hand on her hand and she finally look at me. 'Yes oppa?' She asked. 'Why are you avoiding me?' I said with pout. 'Oppa I'm not! I gotta finish this. Ms Sun Hee need it after lunch!' She said. Arghh I hate this! She concentrate on work more than me now.'but baby, we hardly meet in this week already! I  finally get to squeeze some time to have lunch with you. Why don't you put the work away first? I will talk to Ms Sun Hee later!' I said but caused her closed the laptop and shouting 'No!' Her shout is a bit loud and the people in the restaurant looking at us. 'Mianhe~' both of us apologized and she continue 'oppa I told you I don't need special care in the office!' 'But baby~' she putting her work away and get to eat ' fine we eat first!' She said. ' jagiya~ why don't you come and work as my secretary?' I asked 
 
...
'I tho you have Ms. Lydia already?' I asked. 'That is different! If you're my personal secretary then I could see you all the time! I'm dying of missing you everyday!' He said 'please~' he beg like a kid beg for candy. However, it doesn't really work. 'I don't want! I'm happy for my post now! I can work with CL, bom and minzy! The best' I said with my thumb up. 'Now I'm jealous!' He quit eating and crossed his arms. 'Over?' I asked. 'your GIRLFRIEND!' He emphasized the word. 'Aigo my boyfriend is jealous ing over some small matter?' I stand up and pinched his cheeks then sit down again. Still, he looks mad. ' alright! After this project, I will consider!' I said but no response from him. I sighed for my childish boyfriend. 'Ok babe, I will work for you after this project!' I said, still no response. 'Oppa~ please at least say something!' I begged him.
'Now you promise?' He finally look at me 'yes! I promise!' He held out his last finger and I laughed. 'How old are you?this is so childish! You're a big company's CEO, how could you...' I can't help but laughed out loud. 'I might be seem tough to others but I'm just your boyfriend now! Promise me?' He still not giving up so we hook our fingers as a pinky promise. He smile with satisfy. 
 
...
It's been three months we been dating and it's here birthday month. I'm planing to give her a surprise. But what did girls likes? She is different from others girls. So I don't really want to give her. If its too expensive, she won't accept it. She always afraid of people said she dating me for money. If its too cheap...well I don't want to gift her because she deserve the best. Just like she deserve me. Hehe~
 
'Oppa! SeungHyun oppa!' She shakes my shoulder to wake me up from thinking.'what?' I asked. 'Do you heard what I said? Do you think that idea works?' 'Yea...maybe!' I answered with flat tone. 'These days you're getting weird! Always seem like having a lot of things bothering your mind.' She said 'no...nothing! Just do as you suggest!' I said. 
 
...
I been working for SeungHyun as his personal secretary about one month ago. These days he started to neglected me. The way he talk changed. He seem like having a lot of deep thinking. Why? Office don't seem having problem, which means not about work. If not about work then what it is ? I let him be alone after he agreed on my idea by walking out the room.
 
...
I got it! I pick up the phone and calling one of my cousin, Park Min Young. 'Yeoboseyo Min Young!' 'Yeoboseyo oppa!' The voice from the other side. 'I need your help! Can you please meet me on tomorrow?' I asked. 'Sure! See you then!' She answered. Yes! Min Young has the almost same size as Hye Pyeong. Besides, she is a girl, she would know more about what gift Hye Pyeong will like.
I walked our the room and 'Ms. Jang!' We called each other formally when we are in office. 'Please help me cancel all the appointment tomorrow!'
 
Late night, she come to my house and have dinner. After the meal, I sit on coach, watching tv shows as she laying on my lap, watch it too. 'Oppa~' she called me. 'What is it, honey?' 'Why you cancel all the appointment tomorrow?' Oh no, she asked. Can't let her know because it suppose to be a surprise. 'Nothing! Just going to meet one old friend!' I lied. 'Do you want me to call YoungDon prepare cars?' She asked 'no... No need!' I freaked out . 'Old friend is boy or girl?' She asked again. 'Boy!' I don't want her to misunderstood and worry so I lied again. 
 
...
Next day, SeungHyun was not going to work and I also get a free off day as Lydia said nothing much to do. I decided to go for a shopping. In the shopping, I saw someone look like Seunghyun but he is with a girl. That girl looks very close to him as she keep on holding, touching him. I pick up the phone and call ' where are you now oppa?' That guy pick up phone too. Means it is really him. ' I'm with my friend at the golf club.' He lied . I start feeling upset. Is he like JiYong? Cheating on me? The past experience makes me paranoid. I start to thinking bad side of this. I tried to hold on my tears and said 'can we met tonight? For dinner?' Before he could answer, I heard a girl voice 'oppa~ this?' 
 
...
I was freak out when min young shouted at me as she found the gift. I immediately make an excuse to end up the call. 'Ok ok! I gotta go! Bye!' 
 
... 
He cut off the call before I could say anything. I text him the venue and time. At night, I was waiting him at the 'love Bite' restaurant for 3 hours but I don't see him show up his face. I was so sad that my guessing might be right. He don't want me anymore? He gets bored? I walk alone to the 'big bang' club with full of doubts. 
 
'Hye Pyeong?' Seungri called me as he saw me. ' oh Annyeong!' I said with no energy.' What happen? Where is hyung?' 'He won't be coming!' I start shed my tears. 'Hey why you're crying?is anything I could help?' 'He don't love me no more! He must be bored of me!' I buried my face on my hands.
 
'Why you think that? Hyung loves you!' Seungri said as he come near to me and pat on my shoulder. ' that girl is beautiful!' I said and continue crying. ' hyung having another girl?' Seungri said. 'Will he get bored of me because ... He can't get what he needs?' I asked. 'His needs? What you mean?' I start flashback the memories of mine, Dara and JiYong. According to dara, due to I can't give JiYong his need so he chose Dara. '!' I said after finish up Seungri's drink on the tables.
 
...
'Hey that is...' I tried to stop Hye Pyeong from drinking my new creation, mix of alcohol . But it is too late, she finished all of it. Damn that is strong! '!' She said.'you mean you and hyung never...?' I look at her, her cheeks turn red and I guess the alcohol get into her system. ' no! I'm... I'm scare...' She said with closed eyes. ' how should I... Start * hic* ?' She grab my collar and pull me close. She is damn hot from this look. Her V neck shirt revealed a bit of her beauty skin...what am I think? She is my hyung's girlfriend! God damn it! I pushed her away a bit. 'Hye Pyeong I think you're drunk! Come let me send you home!' I tried to stable her. While we walk pass a room, she suddenly pulled me into the room. She pin me to the wall 'you're experience in this right? Teach me!' She said. I tried to control myself but she is so seductive. She crashed her lips on mine. We started making out. No no no this is not right! I push her away and she fall on the sofa. She fall asleep. I called taeyang and asking for help. I do not dare to send her back or touch her. I scare I can't control myself. Plus I don't dare to call SeungHyun as I already make out with her girlfriend while she is not in a proper condition. I feel guilty and I told everything to taeyang.
 
...
'Im coming!' I said as someone ringing my door bell. As I open the door, I saw a drunk Hye Pyeong and taeyang. 'What happen bro?'i asked. 'Let me in first!' He said. I help him to placed Hye Pyeong on my bed and we went to living. He told me what happened and leaves. As much as I'm angry enough about Seungri making out with Hye Pyeong, I mad on myself more for making her feeling insecure. I waiting at the bed side for her to woke up.
 
Finally, she open her eyes. 'Baby are you feeling better?' I held her a cup of water. 'Oppa?' She was shocked to see me. 'Why I'm here?' She asked. ' taeyang send you here as he don't know where you stay!' She mumbling 'I remember I meet Seungri...'I know she is trying to recall. I hold her hands together 'I'm sorry baby! I shouldn't lied to you and I should be more sensitive about your feeling! I know everything! If you're scare of , we can just skip that! I love you not because of that! And the girl you saw is my cousin, Park Min Young! I'm asking her for help to pick up the present for your birthday and our 3 months anniversary!' I open my phone for her to see 'this is her fiancé, lee Minho! They going to marry next month! Please don't misunderstand us!' 
'Im sorry oppa! I should have ask you and trust you!' She said with sorry. 'Just remember I love who you are! Don't force yourself do what you don't want! And never never let that dumby panda touch you again! In going cut his hand if he dare!' I warned and she laughed.'arasso! I just thought he is expert in this... Aisshh maybe my mind is out of space!' She said ' expert?' 'Yea! He seem to be a playboy! I guess he must be good in...  Ahem..' She biting her lips and do not dare to say it. '?' I asked. She nodded shyly. ' why you want to learn from him?' I was angry about that.'I want give you the best....' She said shyly with blushing hard. I smirked ' so you mean you're not...' I laughed ' for this kind of things you can never learn from anyone but master Choi!' I said proudly