Erase The Worry, Simply cause You're Worthy

Yes, Boss!!

 

On our way to the restaurant, we were remains silence.  I take a quick glare at her; she was playing her finger and faced down. I focus back on the road while my hand slowly move towards hers, hold it ‘Jagiya, why you’re so quiet?’ no response. We reached in front the restaurant and while having dinner, she also do not make any noise. Is she angry over me due to I’m watching ?! Or…? After the dinner, I drove her to the park and while walking side by side, she also remain silence. This is really killing me. She do not say any single word with me since we step out the house. I walk in front her and stopped her. I grabbed her hands together and make her look at me. She look confuse but she do not say anything, just blankly stare at me. The innocent eyes, aisssh…

All of sudden, SeungHyun hold my hand and stop me from walking. Our eyes met each other. Look into his eyes, I saw myself, but then I think of the words Dara and Bom told me. I sigh heavily and look down. Suddenly, he flick his finger on my forehead ‘Ms. Jang Hye Pyeong! Is anyone home here???’ I rubbed my forehead, pout and looking at him ‘oppa!’ he smiled as I calling him. ‘finally you willing to talk to me?’ he laughed like a kid get his candy. ‘it’s hurt!’ I pout and keeps rubbing my forehead. ‘aigooo…’ he lean forward, take advantages to kiss my pout lips.

She smiled. My pretty baby girl~ I touched her forehead ‘still hurt?’ she nodded ‘neh!’ like a kid while she answered me. I kiss on her forehead and look at her again ‘now?’ she smiled again. I feel butterflies every time she smiles at me. She is the only women who could make me fall in love again and again.

‘I take that as no!’   he said proudly while walk side by side to me, holding my hand. With accompany by him, I always feel secure. The more secure I felt, the more scare I am. Is really contradiction. I… I’m scary! Will he … leave me someday? Now I love him so much that I can surely die if I do not have him with me. I do not what should I do if I lose him. The tears filled up my eyes now as I keeps thinking the chance that he might leave me like JiYong did before.

‘baby what’s wrong?’ I saw her teary eyes and her shaking body. I hold her shoulder and stopped her from walking ‘baby~ hey! Hey! What’s the matter?’ i lifted her chin up and so she could look at me. ‘op~oppa~’ her voice is chocking now, tears rolling down. ‘oh my~’ I immediately hugged her in my arms. Her face buried on my chest and I pat on her head ‘what happen? Tell oppa! Who bully my lord queen?!’ she pushed me slight away and look at me ‘oppa, will you leave me?’

He smiled as I ask him. I think he must be laughing at how silly I am but I’m really serious about it. ‘Why you ask so? Why would I?’ he said while wiped my tears. ‘because I’m not good enough! ’I said. ‘Who said so? You are the most perfect one I ever met!’ ‘but I cant... argh… give you something you should…’‘is that why you crying about? Look! I’m sorry that I watched …’ he lean closer to my ears and whisper ‘! Too many people here cant say loud ya!’ I laughed at his act and he smile as he saw me laughing already ‘now this is better!’ he continue said ‘i know you always said nothing is perfect but baby…’ he cupped my face ‘that isn’t true. Everything I see so clear with you. Everything I dream appears with you. Everything I need is here with you. Everything could be so...’ he touched my nose ‘ PERFECT!’ and give me a charming smile.  His words always could comfort my nervous heart. I’m like a small little sheep in front him now.

Now I know why she is not talking with me. My silly girl. For some people, she might be tough but to me, she always a girl who need protection. I do not mind it because only the one you close and trust on, could show you their weakness. Actually I’m as weak as her. I need her so much too as I could not separate with her anymore. I could fully understand her feeling. I wrapped my arms around her and she closed her eyes lids while she is in my embrace. We stay there for a while, enjoying the cold wind blow over us and our romance moment. I swear now I could smell the sweetness in the air. ‘oppa~’ she called me ‘neh?’ she pulled me to sit on the chairs where under the trees and the street light. ‘oppa, can I ask you something?’ she playing our fingers as our hand locked together. ‘yes baby! Anything!’ her head lay on my shoulder as mine on her head. ‘how many times you…’ she break free for a while and lean closer to my ear, whisper ‘make love before?’ I laughed at the word she used. Hahaha make love… what a polite words?! She pout as she saw me laugh ‘YA~ why you laughing?! Am I that funny?’ she try to turn to another direction but I stopped her. ‘no no no baby!I’m laughing because you’re cute!’ she look confuse

‘ok! Ok! Let me count!hmmm… Mary~ Sandy~Jenny~Dolly~Jessy~Annie~Barbie~’ he keeps on counting. Oh my… he have so many girls before?! I frowned and start getting angry… well I should said I’m jealousy already. I’m not supposed to ask this, now I regret. ‘YA~ Choi SeungHyun~’ I hit on his chest and stand up ‘you have so many girls before?’ I raise my voice and he immediately pull me, sit down with me ‘I’m just joking with you, baby! Don’t be angry!’ he smiled but I’m still pouting. ‘I have 2 before~ the first one is on my high school time.’ He quickly explained. ‘still pouting? Still angry?’ he slight pushed my face to face him but I refuse to look at him. ‘ottoekke? My baby is angry at me!’ he said and immediately lifted up his hand as if he prepare to be punish.  I cant help but smiled ‘you always like that! Put that down!’ as I try to push his hand down, his lips crushed on mine for a while. ‘I know what you worry about but don’t be! You’re worthy for me to wait!’ he said as he pull away the kiss. ‘oppa~’ I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around his neck happily.