Frustration and Stress

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Boss, later you still have a meeting at 3 p.m. with Mr. Andrew from A&J Company! 5.30 pm., Mr. Kwok from HongKong will meet you at the golf club and…’ ‘Stop for a while!’ I said with frustration while Lydia reporting my schedule. ‘I’m sorry, Lydia! I think I need a break!’ I take off my spec and closed my eyes while pinching the middle of my nose. ‘Lydia, help me cancel all the meeting for today!’ ‘But boss…’ Lydia tried to proest but she knew I was super tired after few weeks of hard work without proper rest. Due to this company is still new, many projects in ious that stuck in half way still need my handling. I slept not more than 3 hours per day in this whole weeks and my brain is not functioning well anymore. ‘Ok, I will! Take some rest!’ after taking a bow, Lydia went out of the room. I finally open my eyes and look at the ceiling ‘what am I doing?! Argh…’ I grab my keys and wallet went out the room after that.

I drive without knowing my destination. I just want to escape from everything and get some peace in my mind. I stop my car when I arrived in front of a café named ‘T.O.P café ’. Hmmm maybe I could get some coffee to fresh up? I thought. Thus, I parked my car at the road side and get down from it. ‘a cup of Espresso Coffee please!’ I ordered. After I get my drink, I take a seat nearby the corner side of the café. I don’t want anyone to disturb me so I chose that seat.

‘a cup of hot almond chocolate!’ ‘3000 won!’ the girl said. As I paid the amount and taken my drink, I planned to leave but then I saw a familiar face. ‘Mr. Choi?’ I called him as he about to take a sip on his coffee. ‘Oh, Ms. Jang!’ he lifted and said. ‘Annyeonghaseyo!’ I bow to him and smiled.

As I still thinking how to manage my work, someone called me. It is she! ‘annyeonghaseyo! You’re alone?!’ I asked. ‘Yea! I’m having off day and just visit the library beside this café so I sneak it to have some drink!’ she said with a genuine smile. Bet she is getting better now! I mean at least she is not crying anymore. ‘Take a seat?’ I offer her politely. She nodded and sit down with me. It is a bit awkward since she is no talking anything, so I break the silence by asking ‘how are you? are you getting better?’ ‘Neh! Take for concern! But why you seem like having something bothering you? you don’t look fine!’ she said. ‘ haiz… just a bit tired!’ as I tried to take a sip on my coffee, she suddenly stand up and grab the coffee from me ‘you…’ I was shocked with her sudden behave. ‘you must be exhausted! Don’t drink so much coffee!’ she take a smell ‘espresso?’ I nodded for her guessing. ‘Business man always drink coffee as a normal routine, right?’ she smiled and hand in her drink for me ‘here! Drink mine! Hot chocolate could help you fresh up but not to harm for your stomach!’ she being such an understanding girl. I take the drink from her and drink it ‘Better?’ she asked as she observed my drinking. ‘Yea!’ I said with a smile ‘actually I already get used to coffee!’ I claimed. ‘I know! Every day I will saw Ms. Lydia cooked coffee for you! Today must be the same, right?’ she looks at me and I nodded for a yes. ‘Every day at least 3 times and you drink too much of that! You shouldn’t drink it so much, is not good for your body! ’ she nagging like a mother to a kid, but it such a warm reminding as I could it all comes from her heart. ‘I know but I have to keep myself alarm and there are too much things I need to work on!’ I left out a heavily gasp after I said. ‘Erm…Do you have time later?’ she said. ‘Yea, why?’ ‘I bring you to a place.’