Can you feel the love tonight?

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘ei where are you going?’ she holding my wrist and asked. ‘to my car! Un you said you going to bring me to a place?’ ‘No, we take the public transport today!’ she said as she dragged me away to the another direction. As we get in the bus, she paid the fee due to I do not even have an ‘express card’ like normal people do for the public transport. We take the behind seat and she look really excited and happy. She took out an iPod and earphone. ‘Nah~’ she held one side of the earphone to me and so I plugged into my ear. The song is Close to you by Carpenters. With the sweet lullaby, I feel more relax and calm now. I look at her who already closed her eyes and enjoying the music.

‘Oh~’ after about few minutes, she immediately remove the earplug, stand up and pressed the STOP button. ‘Let’s go!’ she hold my hand and lead me down from the bus. We reached an old amusement park and it was closed. She looks disappointed, let go off my hand and run to the ticket seller counter immediately. ‘sillyehajiman!’ she knocked the window as she said ‘Wae?’ an old man came out from the counter and said. ‘I want to ask why the amusement park close?’ I heard she ask as I walk near to her. ‘Can’t you read? Close! Everything close already!!! Now go back!!!’ that old man yelled. ‘Ms. Jang, let’s go! He seem drunk!’ I said. ‘Who said I’m drunk?!’ the old man walk near to us and I immediately push Ms. Jang to stay behind me.

‘Hey…hey… take it easy! We just want to come to have fun! If the amusement park was closed, then we will leave! No big deal!’ I said ‘The rich man only said one words and our amusement park have to close! Close…’ that old man look sad for it. ‘This amusement park has many people’s memories! How could they just close and close it?!’ she said. I could tell, she is really missing this place. ‘Ahjussi, how many you need to let both of us go in for the last ride?’ I asked. ‘What? You thought I want your money?! Rich people all the same!! GO~ GO AWAY!!I don’t want to do your business!’ he chased both of us out fiercely.

 ‘Ahjussi, Mianhe~ Mr. Choi don’t mean that!’ she take a bow and said with gentle tone. ‘We really love this place! I still remember my dad used to bring me here and brought me candy cotton after merry-go-round!’ she smiled again. ‘So please could you allow us to take a ride one last time before the amusement park closed officially? My friend here is not happy; I hope I could share my happiness here to him. Please!’ she bow and bow to beg her. It is the first time a girl who being so sincere to help me.

I smiled and ‘I’m sorry ahjussi for my words just now if I offended you! I do not mean to be rude; I just wish to go for a ride! Please!’ I bow and that old man holds my shoulder. ‘Alright!’ he took out a bunch of keys and opens the gate for us. ‘Now I must warn you guys! No one’s going to serve you both today so you have to do all by your own. But the good things is everything is free for today!’ the old man finally smile while saying. ‘Long time I never saw a lovely couple like you both!’ he grabbed his bottle and went back to the room. Left both of us awkwardly standing.

‘Let’s go to have fun?’ she finally said and I nodded. We played almost all of the games there. Of course for the some heavy machine like roller coaster, the old man will help us control it but some easy games we do it by ourselves. I help her to win some bears and gifts in the games while she will be cheering for me while I play. We went into the haunted house also. Her freak out look makes me laughed and caused her hitting me playfully. Today, we are not in boss and worker ‘s status and we are just two big kids who running around the amusement park.

We played until late night. ‘Alright kids, I have to close the park!’ that old man said. We smiled and bow to thanks him. ‘Oh no~ it’s too late to get bus from here!’ she said with frown. ‘Oh if that is the case I will call my driver…’ I tried to call but she stopped me ‘we said no car for today…now is still not yet 12 means still today! We walk out from this road and we can get bus from there.’ She said by struggling to holding her winning prize.  I smiled for her clumsy look ‘Come! Let me help you hold some!’ I offer help with a smile. During the walking journey, she said ‘are you feeling better?’ I nodded ‘Yeh!Gomawoyo!’ ‘No I’m the one should say thank you! Look at the prize I get?!’ she laughed as she hugged the bear in her hands tightly. ‘As long as you feeling better then everything is worthy. You don’t realized only~ this morning when I saw you, your eyebrows frown like could clip till the flies died. ’ she said jokingly and I laughed along. I don’t know how long I haven’t been this happy already.

‘Oh~ the bus is here already!’ she run to chase it and when she get it. She turns and smiles to me ‘Come on! Faster!’ she is shouting as I running towards her. Maybe because it is late night so not much people in the bus. Still, we chose the back seat of the bus.  After a while, I feel something fall on my shoulder. It is her. She falls asleep on my shoulder. To make me happy, she accompanies me the whole day. She must be very tired. I gently press her head closer to me so she could sleep well. On the other side, I pick up my phone and call my male personal assistant. ‘Young Deuk, drive to… ’ I look out the window and saw the sign ‘Jamsillaru and pick me up!’ I look at the watch. It’s almost 12 and I smiled as I remind how particular with small little ‘promise’ just now.

I hugged her down from the bus as Young Deuk and Young Don are helping us to take all the things off the bus. I let her continue lay on my shoulder once we are in my car. ‘Ms. Jang! Ms. Jang!’ I gently pat on her shoulder to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes when she woke up ‘We arrived!’ I said. ‘Huh?’ she still blur with the condition but then she saw we are already in front of her house ‘how…?’ she asked. ‘I called my assistant to pick us up as I don’t know which stop we should stop and  I saw you fall a deep sleep so I don’t want to wake you up.’ I explained. ‘Oh~ sorry!’ she smiled awkwardly ‘Don’t say that! I’m really happy today and thanks to you!’ I said. So she leave…