Unexpectable Visitor

Yes, Boss!!

 

...

While I open the door, I was shocked. It is SeungHyun’s noona, Hye Yoon and her husband. I immediately bow and greet her when I saw her. Guess SeungHyun heard my greeting and he immediately ran out the kitchen and take a look. ‘Noona?! Jahyoung?’ he called. Hye Yoon scan me from head to toes and give a death glare at me. I’m so dead. She want to scold me but her husband pull her shirt slightly and she give up. She walks to the living room and sit down angrily. Her husband followed but still nodded head and smile at me while go in.   I quickly close the door and went upstairs to change my clothes.

Gosh! How come she is here? I sallow my saliva and walk towards her, preparing to the scolding. I knew she do not like Hye Pyeong in fact the whole family do not accept her. ‘Noona, Jahyoung, why you both here?’ I asked awkwardly and slowly take a seat. Noona ignoring me and only Jahyoung break the silence and said ‘we just go down from the plane and we met…’ before he could continue my noona interrupted angrily ‘we met Uncle Yang! He said he saw you with that poor little together. He asked us is you, my brother Choi SeungHyun want to get marry! We both don’t know how to answer! Do you know how embarrassed you make us be?’ she yelling and scolding ‘Just tell him yes! What so embarrassed about??! And please repect her. She has a name, Jang Hye Pyeong! Not poor little !!!’ I yelled back angrily as she really do not know how to respect people. I hate the way she looks down at my girl like this. ‘SeungHyun, we are born from a classy rich family! What you doing now is bring shame for our Choi family! What so good about this girl?? If you want, many rich, elegant, classy, high educated with good family background girl would queue up for you! why you want to choose this poor girl who do not know graduated from anywhere or brought up from any unknown old village?’ ‘Noona you…’ I stand up and stare at her. I really angry until can’t speak. ‘SeungHyun ah, your noona also tried to be nice to you! Don’t be angry!’ my Jahyoung said to calm down the situation. I sit down and look at the another direction ‘call her stop humiliating people! Rich is not everything!! I love her and that is it! I will marry and be with Hye Pyeong no matter what!’ I shouted. ‘you want to marry her. You also need to tell us, don’t you? we are family but only could get the news from others! Don’t you think it’s a bit too much?’ jahyoung said calmly. He is right! But I don’t have time. I just back from Hye Pyeong’s hometown and they all knew about the news already. ‘I know but everything just too sudden! I was planned to bring Hye Pyeong tomorrow too.’ I explained. ‘What? You proposal already! You go to her hometown meet her parents already and now you just come back for permission?? You are asking permission or just announce to us??’ my sister yelled again. She just can’t control her bad temper. ‘hey dear, calm down!! Let your brother talk!!’ jahyoung keep on rubbing her back to calm her down. ‘I’m the one who want to marry! Why ask you?? when you married with Jahyoung, you also do not ask before agree with his proposal what!!’ I argued back ‘That is different!! Your jahyoung graduated from Cambridge university. His dad is the most successful business man in transportation field. Me and him knew each other since we are small. Both family loves and approved our relationship. And you??you knew that girl how long?? 5 months? 6 months? Or 10 months?? ’ my sister stand up and shouted. ‘So you mean you are marrying Jahyoung’s money instead of him? Yes me and Hye Pyeong might date not long as you both, but we truly love each other! Nothing could separate us!’ ‘You…’ ‘Enough! SeungHyun ah, you cant talk like this with your noona. She loves me I know very well. However, tomorrow you bring Hye Pyeong back to umma’s house then we discuss, ok??’ I nodded and Jahyoung quickly pulled the angry nonna out from the house.

I heard someone arguing downstairs. Must be SeungHyun and his sister and while I get down, I saw Hye Yoon’s husband pulling her out from the house. Before she leaves, she give that dead glares to me again. She really seem hate me a lot. I’m scare.

 

‘Let. Me. Go!’ I struggling from his hug. ‘Why you pull me out? I want to teach him the lesson! I’m his sis, he should listen to me!’ I scolded. ‘I know honey! Chill! I know you care and love this brother, but now he is deeply in love! He wont listen to you anyways! Don’t be mad! Lets go back! After the long trip, you need rest too!’ my husband said. He is right! See how umma going to treat them tomorrow! Arghhh… I get in the car angrily.

 

‘SeungHyun…oppa’ I fearfully and slowly walk closer to angry SeungHyun now. I never saw he been so angry before. It is really scary! I tried to pat on his shoulder but he suddenly turn back. I was shocked and take a back step.

With the full of anger and frustration, I sit down on the couch and faced down. Suddenly I felt someone is behind me. I turn and have a look, is Hye Pyeong. With her eyes, I can see she is really scare now.  ‘Hye Pyeong!’ I wave my hand ‘come here!’ she obeyed and sit beside me. ‘oppa~’ I immediately lay on her laps. I’m tired, really tired. Why im in this kind of family? They only think about themselves. What I want, how I feel, did they even think about?? I cover my face with my hand.

With his sudden act, I suddenly feel pity for him. My fingers brush through his hairs and seem like I could feel his sadness and frustration. ‘Oppa~’ no response. Biting my lips and said ‘Mianhe~’ he remove his hand from his face, get up and look at me. ‘why apologizing huh??’ ‘if it wasn’t me, you and your family won’t be arguing. ’

This silly girl! With her look, I knew she is putting all the blames on her again. Is not even her fault. ‘is not your fault! Don’t worry! Oppa will handle it!!’ she forced a smile but shake her head ‘no! we will handle it together! you’re not alone!!’ she said. She is so sweet with this. I placed her head closer to my chest, hoping everything will be fine.