We're together

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Hyung!’ a mohawk hairstyle guy hugged SeungHyun with bright smile. ‘You’re early today!’ he said after break off from the hug. ‘Yea! Where is that maknae and Daesung?’ SeungHyun asked. ‘Daesung as usual, when in love, he disappears! ’ then both of them laugh, left me with blank look. ‘Maknae is there!’ the Mohawk pointed another side and a guy saw them, shouting back ‘Hyung!’ he is surrounding by a bunch of girl, bet he is a playboy?! I think. ‘Hye Pyeong, this is taeyang!’ SeungHyun introduce the Mohawk guy to me and I bow politely. ‘Hi!’ he said with smile. Then, the guy who on the other side run towards us and hold my hand suddenly. I was shocked with his act and SeungHyun immediately smack on his hand. ‘Occuh! Hyung it is hurt! Don’t always hit me as if I’m a small kid! I grow up already!’ he said with pout. ‘really? How much you grow?? Let me see!!’ SeungHyun and grabbing his shirt. He keep on avoiding and they end up with a chase and run. ‘Hyung, your friend is there! Don’t you suppose to introduce to me?’ that guy said. ‘Why should I?’ SeungHyun said. I take a bow and ‘annyeonghaseyo, Jang Hye Pyeong-eyo. Bangawayo!’ ‘Wow~ hyung! Look at her pretty face and sweet voice. ’ that guy hitting SeungHyun slightly with his elbow. His words makes me feel shy. ‘Annyeonghaseyo, jeh ee lu mun Seungri eemneedah. ’  his look is really making me feeling awkward so I could only smile forcefully. ‘Alright! You both know each other! You can go now!’ SeungHyun chased Seungri away from me. ‘Hyung but I want to talk with Hye Pyeong!’ Seungri protest and SeungHyun give him a fierce glare. Seungri have his hands up and leave. ‘Lets go!’ SeungHyun grabbed my wrist and walk to their tables. Then, taeyang and SeungHyun start chatting leave me alone.

Taeyang was talking with me about Daesung and his new girlfriend. I wish Hye Pyeong could join us but she just sit beside me quietly. Guess she is bored. ‘wanna get a dance?’ I turn to her and said. ‘Oppa, you know how bad my dance is!’ she said. ‘no one going to care! Just go out and have fun! Come!’ I lead her to the dance floor and start dancing my bingu  and octopus dance.  She laughing loud as she dancing with me. ‘Oppa, you’re hilarious!’ she said. Suddenly, her expression changed. She looks worried. I follow her eye sight direction. I saw a few fierce look guys walking towards us. I pushed her away from me while those guys tried to hit me. We had a big fight and as I hit almost of them down, I grabbed Hye Pyeong’s hand and run out the club. Just when we thought, we managed to escape. We saw a bunch of people standing , waiting for us at the exist of the club. One of them is the useless loser. ‘JiYong?!’ she screamed. ‘before this get worse, come back to me, Hye Pyeong!’ he said. ‘Hey man, you put on all this, don’t you? you don’t love her! Let her go!’ I shouted angrily.  He ignore me and stare at Hye Pyeong ‘Hye Pyeong!’ She look scare and tears filled her eyes again. I don’t want to see her crying. No! No! She start to move away from me but I grabbed her hand. ‘Hye Pyeong, you don’t need to do this!’ ‘I don’t want you get hurt! This is nothing do with you!’she said and walked to that bastard. He smiled cockly. As she reached their side, some guys caught her ‘let’s bring this to the end!’ he move his hand and said. ‘No! JiYong!’ she cried out but she can’t stop anything as she been hold tight by those strong guys. ‘This is what you get when you touch my girl!’ JiYong said with full of anger.

Few guys move towards me and trying to hit me, but I still managed to handle. Suddenly, from the back there is a strong punch and caused me fall down. ‘if you promise not to find Hye Pyeong anymore, I could let you go!’ JiYong said ‘No! I will never let her get back to a loser bastard like you!’  JiYong got mad and hint his man to punch. When that guy tried to get the second hit, someone block it. It is Young Deuk. Young Don come back held me up ‘are you alright, boss?’ I nodded and Young Don went to help Young Deuk for fight. JiYong took out a guy and pointed at us. ‘Come~ fight! Show me what you got! Fight!! See is your punch stronger or my bullet tougher!’ he said. At this moment, Seungri and Taeyang brought some people come out from the club. They took out the guns too and pointed at JiYong’s gang. ‘let go off that girl and we will treat this as if nothing happen before!’ Taeyang said firmly. JiYong saw our people is more than them and he leaves. ‘Are you alright?’ I asked as I get Hye Pyeong.

‘Neh!’ she said and turn to taeyang and Seungri ‘thank you!’ ‘its alright! As long as you both are safe!’ Taeyang said with smile. ‘Ok nothing! Now go back for party!’ seungri said to the people. ‘why didn’t you go?’ she asked me. ‘we go in first!’ Taeyang knew we need some private time and bring Seungri go into the club. I cupped her face and wiped her tears by my thumb. ‘I promise you before that I will protect you and love you!’ I said with gentle voice. She wrapped her arms around my waist suddenly. ‘thanks oppa!’ she said and I smiled. ‘do your offer still open?’ she asked. ‘what offer?’ I asked. ‘be my boyfriend?’ she said ‘Sure!’ I take an advantage for that. ‘oppa~ ’ she pouted and it is so cute!