Run and hide

Yes, Boss!!

 

As she saw me, she immediately run away back to the hotel. I chase after her to the room and she stop me outside the room. 'Hye Pyeong! Baby!! Open the door!' 
 
...
I don't want to see him. Why he is here? How he knew I'm here? Now I only can heard the 'bang' sound as he keep on hit and bang ing the door. 'Go away!! I don't want see you' I shouted . After a while, outside become silence . Did he leave?! I immediately get down to the reception and asking for check out and money return but they said the money are not refundable. How?! I can't leave here as I don't have extra money for hotels or changing the flight back already. Then he appear in front of me ' baby please! I know I'm wrong!' He knee down at the lobby. 'What you doing?! Get up!' Everyone is looking at us and he still refuse to stand up 'don't you have a shame? A big boy like you knee down here! Get up!' I whisper to him 'no I will not get up unless you forgive me! I know I'm wrong, yeobo!' 'Who is your yeobo?I return you the ring! We are over!!' I bend slight down and whisper again 'you're my only and one life! My wife! I wouldn't marry anyone besides you! I know I should have trust you! I'm sorry!' He keep begging for my forgiveness and this is so embarrassing .
Lift arrived. I immediately get in and rush back to my room.
 
...
'Hyung. Take it easy! I already asked the hotel can't refund the money to her! Without extra money, she can't leave te hotel! You will have enough time to get back hyungsoo! Don't worry!' Seungri pat on me said. 'Yea, we're here with you! Sure can let her go back korea with you!' Taeyang said as he and daesung go back from the restaurant. ' come! Go back to the room first, we brought you something to eat!' Daesung said.