Where is family we used to say?

Yes, Boss!!

 

...
Feeling better after these 2 days. I no longer crying in the night and having nightmare. Today's weather is beautiful. Thus I decided to take a walk to the near by park in the evening. I smiled as I saw a cute little boy running around the park chasing after the ball. He come near to me and pointed at me with his little finger . I bend down and ' what's your name? ' bet he don't know how to talk yet but his mom come near and said 'he is Justin! ' ' oh hi Justin! You're cute!' He turn to his mother and open his arms wide. His mother lifted him up 'well thank you!' With the heavy British slang, his mother asked 'where are you from?' 'Me?! Korea! You know Korea?!' I asked her as I stand up 'yea! The north or the south?' ' the south!' 'Well welcome to London!' I smiled and 'thank you!' 'Today is your first day?!' She asked again and the little boy cried as if he asked his mom to let him go down. As his mom let him go, he run towards other kids, guess he found his playmates. I smiled as I look at him, so adorable. 'No today is my third day! But is the first time walking out the hotel!' I said 'oh~ today's weather is great! Worth to walk!' She turn and saw her little boy run far 'I gotta get that naughty boy back first! Nice to meet you!' I waved my hand as she leave 'nice to meet you too! Bye!' 
 
I sit alone on the chair and looking at those kids. If these doesn't happen, me and Seunghyun suppose to having a happy family. We suppose to having our child and... Suddenly I feel someone standing behind me, as I turn. I was shocked
 
...
When I reached the hotel as seungri mention, I saw Hye Pyeong waking out from it. Today her mood seem better. She didn't saw me as I immediately hide myself. I follow her to the park and I saw how she admire those kids. If I believe her and stay strong to our love, maybe we won't be like this. Maybe we are one of them in the park, playing with our child in the park. Suddenly she turn back and she saw me, she seem shocked 'seung... Seunghyn?!'