Breath in your love

Yes, Boss!!

 

‘Here get some hot tea!’ she held it to me. ‘Change this too! ’ she placed the T-shirt and pants on the coach. ‘I hope you don’t mind! It is Ji’s! He did not bring it back! I guess he forget it too.’ She said with a sad look. I look at the shirt and pants are well folded and been ironed. She must be keeping his stuff in well order. ‘Sure!’ I drink a bit tea and walked to the bathroom. As I walked out, she laughed at me while she looks at me. ‘Oh, the pants is a bit short for you!’ I look like adult wearing a kiddo’s pants now. It is freakily ugly but this makes her laugh for a while. I do not mind. ‘do you know you looks really beautiful when you smile?’ I praised her without thinking. The words just slipped out by itself while I amazed her beauty. ‘I’m not!’ her expression turn and look away. ‘no! you are! Don’t let others tell you the other way round!’ I move, cupped her face in order to make her look at me. I took out a picture and show it to her ‘look!’ ‘who is this?’ ‘me!’ I said. ‘This fat…’ she bite her lips ‘yea this fat boy is me!’ I smiled and said. ‘I’m sorry to say that I don’t mean to…’ ‘it’s ok! I am fat at that time! My ex dumped me and I get really upset so I keep on eating until I become like this!’ I said. ‘oh~’ ‘then someday I saw how worry are my family and friends then I knew I should stop. Because what I do is not hurting myself but them. Besides that, I also due to that girl, I become low confident! Everything I did seem to be wrong! Every path I taken mean to wrong too. ’ she nodded. ‘So you shouldn’t follow my step if not you will be very suffer!’ I explained. ‘I think I understand! I just can’t… can’t face them! I don’t know how!’ ‘go for the party!’ I said. ‘what?!no!’ she shake her head. ‘you lost everything to them included yourself, now it is time to gain back everything from them!’ I said. ‘I don’t think I can do it!’ she avoid my eye sight again. ‘You can! Let me help you!’ I hold her shoulder and make her look at me. She kept silence and I take it as a yes.

‘I will go the ball with you! Tomorrow…’ I said and look at my watch. ‘Tomorrow I have some important meeting! Saturday morning I will come to pick you up and…’ I look at her ‘you need a new fresh look to welcome a new Jang Hye Pyeong!’ I said while putting my hand on chin. She smiled at my silly acting.

‘Yeoboseyo!’ I greeted the person in the phone with a sleepy tone. ‘Hye Pyeong, still not wake up? I’m outside of your house!’ he said. ‘SeungHyun oppa?!’ ‘Neh! Come down and open the door for me, you silly sleepy head!’ he jokingly teased me. So I went down and open the door for him. After a while of fresh up, I go out with him. ‘where are we going?’ I asked as he is driving. ‘First we will be going salon! you need a new haircut!’ he said as his eyes focus on the road. ‘What? New haircut?!’ I was shocked. ‘Trust me!’ he smirked and I could only sigh. I don’t really think of going the party but he is being so helpful so I do not want to disappoint him. No harm for trying, right?! I was through more badly than this.

When we reached the salon, he and the hairdresser are discussing how to cut my hairs. Suddenly, he received a call. ‘Yes? Ok I will be back in 20 min!’ he said. ‘Hye Pyeong, this is Tony and he will help you get a fresh look! Something happen in the office so I have to go back now! Don’t worry, tony already knew how to give you the best! Right, tony?!’ he look upon the guy and he nodded. ‘But…’ I won’t able to finished my words, he already leave.

‘Lydia, can you go ‘Glam Salon’ to pick up Hye Pyeong and bring her to this shop! They will what to serve her!’ I said as I arrived the office. ‘Hye Pyeong?’ ‘yea! Ms. Jang! Remember?!’ I open the network and try to connect it. ‘ok!’ ‘oh remember to send her to this venue!’ I write the hotel name and address on a piece of paper and held it to her. ‘on this time, alright?’ she obeyed and leave the room. Thus, I quickly connect the online meeting with my business partner.

'Where is she?!' I look at the watch while  walking back and front at the enterance. 'SeungHyun ah, you're here!' Someone called me and so I turn back and faced him 'oh Mr. Park! Annyeonghaseyo!' I bow as I saw him. 'Dad you know him too?!' Dara crossed Mr. Park's arms as they walked towards me. 'Yea! He is Uncle Choi's son! The one went to England  for study! Don't you remember?! You all play together when you're still that small!' ' I can't remember!' She said annoyed. Another guy walked to me and held his hand ' yo bro still remember me?!' He asked. 'You're...?!' 'You really forget me?! I'm Jay! Dara's brother!' He said with a slightly hit on my arm. 'Jay..Jay Park?!' I asked. ' yea!' He smiled and we hugged each in hip hop greeting way. 'How you doing?!' I asked him as I'm so glad to meet back one of my childhood friend. Jay's personality is different from his sister! He is more friendly and nice, but we lost contact after we been send oversea for study. ' he just came back from America!' Mr.Park said. 'Oh great!' I smiled. ' why you still standing here?! Let's go in! The party is about to start!' Mr. Park said and I have no choice but follow them. Then Dara smirked and whisper ' told ya she is not dare to come!' I take a look at the enterance again and I didn't saw her...I sigh heavily. Just when I about to give up 'I'm sorry, boss! It's very jam out there!'  Lydia said with catching her breath. She is here~

she looks more than swag, above of beautiful. 'Who is that girl? She is so beautiful!' Some people start whispering. Dara staring at her until it seem like her eyes can burn Hye Pyeong's face a hole. Hye Pyeong bow and greet all of us. 'You're SeungHyun's partner for tonight?' Mr. Park said. She nodded shyly. ' good taste, son!' Mr.Park's praise makes me proud of her but on the other hands makes Dara angry! The most pissed off Dara is when she realized JiYong checking out  Hye Pyeong too as most of the guys in the party do. I purposely walk near to Hye Pyeong and placed my hand on her waist. I wishper to her 'let's take a seat down! The party about to start! You look awesome tonight!' She smiled shyly and obeyed. I have glare at JiYong and smirked.