She aint you

Yes, Boss!!

alright~ Im not suppose to update this! but the song just caught me so much... I would like to add up the chapter for JiYong's POV. 

...

'Oppa, see this! nice or not??' dara put on the shirt on me in front the mirror. I dont really have the mood to shop with her. I miss her. how is she now? After that incident, i never saw her anymore. I heard that she is with that bloody hell now. Ok, i know i'm the one who did her wrong and should not blame her. However, I cant help mad on that Choi as he grab my girl away. If not his appear, maybe I could have the chance to be with her? I know she love me still. I want to tell her I love her too. now is too late! 'Oppa~ are you listening to me? Dara get angry and throw the shirt away. 'What you just said?' her voice bring me back. 'argh...' she sit aside angrily. 'what's wrong?!' i sit near to her. 'you ask me whats wrong? I'm the one should ask you!' she shouted angrily. 'miss do you still...' the sales pick up the shirt and try to ask  but scolded by Dara. She is totally different from Hye Pyeong. She is rude and mean. I do not know why I will do ... why im so stupid? 'We do not want the clothes! thanks!' i feel so embarassed with her attitude. I bow, grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from the shop. She swing my hand away and yelled at me 'Let go of me!' i let go and look at the other direction 'do you still love her?' she asked. 'what? what you saying?' i totally understand what she try to ask but just denial. 'You know what I'm talking! Jang Hye Pyeong!! You still miss her! you still love her right?' 'crazy!' i'm tired to argue with her, turn and try to leave. She grabbed my hand and 'I know you love her!! you still wish to be with her! But she is going to marry!! Wake up, you stupid idoit!' she yelled. Hye Pyeong is going to marry?! only 8 months and she is going to marry another guy?! 'Stop accusing me! let go!' i stare at dara fiercely and she let go. while i walk away, my heart start cracking especially dara yelled behind me 'She will never be yours anymore!! WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!! I'm the only one who willl truly love you!!' her voice shows how angry and sad she was. 

no matter how Dara aint her! I cant find myself loving Dara as I love Hye Pyeong. Every night, I suffer myself from the regret and guilt. some time I really want to tell her, she aint you. Why cant she understand that when dara touched me, i wish it was your hand. Me with Dara just about but Me with Hye Pyeong is different. All i want is Hye Pyeong. Sometime I even mess up Dara and Hye Pyeong's name. Its been 8 months and 10 days, every single seconds I'm suffering without her. I know this is the price i need to pay but I really need her back badly.  If i could trade Dara in, I would. I wanna leave but I'm afraid that now you don't even feel the same.

...

'Jang Hye Pyeong!! why??? why I treat him so nice? I love him so much he still want you? why everyone likes you not me??? I swear if only i still have one breath, I would never let you live easily!!!! I hate you!!!!!!' I swear deeply in my heart. I know JiYong only love her even though now I'm with him. Many times he mis call my name and hers. Even when we having , he calling her name not mine. Why??!!!!! I hate you!! I hate you Kwon JiYong! I hate you Jang Hye Pyeong!!!!!