38

Because it's You.

okay so this chapter's a little longer too. LOL
it's more of a filler BUT I hope it's still okay. I love hate myungsoo you guys.
i'm not making him main dw LOLOL <3

i'm jk bb I love you but sometimes ... gdi



* * * * *

 

 

It wasn’t long before you and Sungyeol had arrived at your house. He of course, ended up walking you to the door. You turned the key in the door until it opened.

“I’m back, mom,” you called out, then you turned back to Sungyeol.

“Shoot, just remembered I have an assignment to work on. I should probably get to it.”

“So… are you telling me to get out?”

Sungyeol jokingly dropped his shoulders and pulled out his bottom lip. You rolled your eyes at him.

 “Not that I want to… but I really do need to do homework, so…”

You grabbed his hand and swung it around a little.

“You can come back when I’m done if you want~”

“Hey-“

“I’ll call you later alright?”

He stopped himself from being pushed out the door by grabbing the doorframe.

“Do I really have to leave? I can just sit there.. and be quiet and watch.”

You stared at him for a second, and he eventually gave in.

“Alright… I’ll leave..”

"I'm sorry but I really need to get it done!"

You pouted.

He pulled you close and made sure to keep you there for a good minute or so, ending with a small kiss, and waving on the way down the driveway. You smiled and leaned your head against the wall as you watched him make his way back to the car.

“See you later, yeojachingu~~~”

You waved back, still smiling, and closed the door.

 

* * * * *

 

Sungyeol walked down from your front foor to the pathway, carefully watching his step on the uneven gravel. He looked back at your house, shaking his head and smiling to himself, before reaching his car and getting in.

You had only just gathered the books you needed and carefully laid them out on the desk when you head the doorbell sound. Your mom called out from the kitchen.

“I’ve got something on the stove!”

“I’ll get it, don’t worry mom.”

You sighed, got up from your seat and laughed to yourself.

“It’s only been what, 5 minutes, Sungyeol,” you began, giggling as you approached the door, “I didn’t know you'd miss me that quickly…”

You were surprised, however, to find not Sungyeol standing in front of you, but Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo?”

He smiled casually.

“I’m not bothering you, am I?”

He looked a little worried that he may have caught you at a bad time. Not that you weren’t busy or anything, but you didn’t want to seem rude either.

“Oh, no. It’s alright,” you replied, “what can I do for you~?”

You took a second to look at him, a little puzzled.

“Everything alright?”

He nodded, but after a few seconds it changed to more of a shake.

“I guess it’ll sound really silly,” he pulled on the edge of his jumper, “but I’m… kind of locked out of my house…”

You looked seriously at him for a second, but found it hard to hide the smile that eventually crept onto your face.

“Seriously…?”

He nodded slightly, obviously embarrassed at the situation.

“How’d you manage to do that?” you asked.

“I gave the spare key to my cousins who are staying with me for a while, but none of them are near home at the moment, and I regret lending my main key to Hoya because he lost it. He always loses things… so…”

“I see, you’re kinda stuck aren’t you?”

He nodded again.

You looked at him, making a thinking face.

“Well, I’m a little busy,” you looked back to the hallway before turning to him again.

“Oh, I understand, I’ll leave then. I didn’t mean to bother you.”

He began to turn away.

“Hey, not so fast~”

“Hm?”

He looked back over his shoulder.

“I guess you can come in then.”

“You sure?”

You laughed.

“Only if you agree to do half of my assignment for me.”

He scrunched his face at the idea, but soon agreed to it. You shuffled him inside with a hand, looking out at the driveway afterwards. Outside, it was only just beginning to get dark, and it was that time of evening where everything looked a golden-orange color. You swore you saw something from the corner of your eye, but took a breath of the fresh air, and closed the door.

You led him in, showing him over to the pile of schoolwork sprawled out across both the desk and floor.

“Excuse the mess…”

You made space to pull in a chair for him, and insisted he take a seat. He sat himself down and immediately grabbed a book of notes, reading through them. You were surprised he actually began helping out straight away.

“So… what’s the assignment about?”

He began asking questions and taking down his own notes according to what you said.

“Also,” he started, “why not let Sungyeol help you with your homework?”

You shrugged.

“I was planning on getting it all done by myself, so I told him I’d call him later…”

“Oh, so you kicked him out?”

The two of you laughed.

“I guess you could say that.”

“And I guess I should be lucky I was allowed in,” Myungsoo added.

“You’ve got that right.”

He paused for a second.

“… so you’re still absolutely sure I can stay?”

“Yeah, I’m not gonna complain cause you’re doing my homework for me.”

He  scoffed jokingly at your comment, and picked up a book.

“Lets get it finished then.”

You both got to work.

With another person helping you get your assignment finished, it took a lot less time than you had expected.

 

* * * * *

 

I love making Myungsoo the friendly character ; w;
He doesn't have to be the pokerfaced mysterious one all the time ok ; w;;;;;