24

Because it's You.

okay, need to figure out what i'm doing... LOL
I hope this one is alright~ might need a filler chapter after this though ><

 

* * * * * 

 

 

It was Tuesday already , which meant you should be ‘un-grounded’ today. You had spent most of your time at school in the library reading between classes and pretty much being invisible.

When you arrived home from school, you noticed a familiar car parked on your street. You took a glance at it before heading to the front door and taking out your key.

You were still relieved that your parents hadn’t found out about you sneaking out the other night.

“I’m home,” you grumbled, throwing your school bag to the side of the door and taking off your jacket.

“Hi, ~~~-ah.”

“Sungyeol?”

You looked over your shoulder. Sungyeol was standing there, with a warm smile… in your house.

“Yah, Sungyeol-ah… does my mom know you’re here..?”

Your mom turned the corner.

“I let him in.”

Sungyeol nodded.

“It’s been a week since you got grounded, and I’m free today… I thought I’d visit you after school.”

You looked over at your mom, and she explained how you were no longer grounded since the week was over, and that Sungyeol seemed to be nice, so she let him in.

“I’m almost done cooking some brownies, so you two can go off and I’ll tell you when they’re done.”

Your mother smiled and left, oven mitts still on her hands.

You removed your coat and put it in the hall closet, then turned your attention to Sungyeol.

“So it’s been a while, huh?”

He walked closer, putting his arms around your waist and embracing you in a tight, welcoming hug.

“I won’t lie, I missed you.”

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him back. There was something bothering you - you wanted to tell him what happened the other night, with Woohyun. But you couldn’t bring yourself to.

“I missed you, too…”

You held onto him tighter and fought back a small whimper.

You couldn’t tell him.

“I need to get out of my school clothes,” you said, pulling away.

“You can come to my room, it’s okay.”

Sungyeol nodded and followed you down the hall, your room was at the very end. You walked in and pulled open your doors, searching through your clothes for something to just throw on. Sungyeol stood in the doorway and watched you. He could tell something was up, just by the way you were acting.

“You alright?”

“Uh-huh! I’m fine.. just-“

You kicked one of your drawers that refused to open, and Sungyeol flinched a little.

“Stupid drawer..!”

A hand positioned itself over yours, and slowly pulled the drawer back. Sungyeol laughed and brought his hands up to your shoulders. Even just something simple like that sent shivers down your spine. You turned around to face him and shrugged.

“That drawer usually never opens anyway…”

He ran a hand through your hair.

“Next time don’t try and force it open.”

You looked to your left, then back up to him and pouted a little.

He had that same look in his eyes again, that one he had the other night. You’d be lying if you said you couldn’t lose yourself in that gaze of his.

He leaned down towards you, gently placing a hand behind your back and pulling you into a kiss. You smiled against his lips and leaned further into him.

This time, you had at least a slight idea of what you were doing.

He sat you up on the set of drawers, letting his hands slide down and rest at your hips. You placed your hands around the back of his neck and pulled him even closer.

You heard your mother walking towards your room and Sungyeol hurriedly helped you back on the ground, before scratching his head and making his way to the other side of the room.

“The brownies are ready! Sungyeol, ~~~-ah!”

You rummaged through your clothing and your mom opened the door.

“They’re done~” she repeated.

“Yah, uh, we’ll get some in a minute.”

You nodded awkwardly at her and she left the room. You glanced over at Sungyeol, who was leaning against the other wall and bit your lip. He straightened up and walked back over.

“I’ll wait out in the kitchen while you get changed.”

You watched him walk out, closing the door. You grabbed an old comfy jumper, leggings and socks and quickly changed before heading out to the kitchen.

 

* * * * *

 

omg kill me this doesn't it. i'm getting worse. LOL

give me some time to think up some more ideas ~
ke, I have a lot of other things on my mind rn too... ㅠㅠ