19

Because it's You.

sorry for such a longggg wait but that cold is finally gone and i've written some more <3

hope this update is alright ! and 100 followers I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

* * * * *

 

 

You were awoken the next morning by the buzzing of your phone on the bedside table. You rubbed your eyes, still barely awake, and reached over for it. When you finally managed to open your eyes, you found yourself in a room, very unfamiliar to you.

“Wait, where am I…?” you mumbled to yourself.

You shrugged off your confusion and picked up your phone from the table. It was a message from your mom. No, several messages.

                From: Mom
                “Are you staying out late tonight? Have a good dinner, sweetie!”

                From: Mom
                “It’s getting late, what time are you getting home? Tell me if you’re being dropped off.”

                From: Mom
                “If you’re staying at a friend’s house, you should have told me!”

                From: Mom
                “Okay. Now I’m worried, ~~~-ah. You’re not answering, did that boy kidnap you or something? Reply to my messages. 
We’ll be having a talk about this.”

Your eyes widened and you remembered that you had never ended up going back home last night. You shoved your sheets off and sat on the edge of the bed, holding your hands to your face and grumbling to yourself.

You looked around the room. It was obviously Sungyeol and Sunggyu’s room. There were two beds, you had slept on one, and the other was untouched. Laid out neatly on the other bed were your clothes from last night, now dry.

You stretched and managed to get onto your feet. There there was a soft knock at the door.

“Yes..?” you answered quietly.

Sungyeol peeked his head through the door, smiling small when he saw you. You hair was messy, clothes slightly twisted around you. And despite being up and walking around the room, he could tell you had only just woken up.

“I heard you get up,” he started.

You stretched again and scratched your head.

“Did I fall asleep during the movie…?”

He nodded and laughed a little.

“Yeah, so I brought you in here. I didn’t want to wake you up…”

“Oh.. thankyou.”

Sungyeol opened the door a little further and brought a tray in with him.

“I … made you some breakfast, but I don’t know what you like, so… I kind of made a little bit of everything..”

You walked over to him, then looked down at the tray he was holding. When he said he had made everything, he really wasn’t joking. There was toast, eggs, waffles, cereal, juice and almost every fruit you could imagine in a small salad bowl on the side.

“You.. made all of this for me?” you asked, astonished.

“Y-yeah, haha.”

No one had ever been so sweet before. You blushed a little.

“I don’t know what to say… thankyou, oppa- I mean! Sungyeol..! Ah, mianhae…”

He laughed.

“You must still be a little sleepy. I’ll take it out to the table for you.”

You nodded and followed him out into the next room. Then you sat up at the kitchen counter, in front of the breakfast he had prepared for you. It was so beautifully set out, you almost didn’t want to touch it at first. You took a moment to admire it, then thanked him again.

“I really hope it’s all okay.”

You took a piece of fruit and smiled.

“It looks delicious, I’m sure it’s great~”

He leaned over the counter and watched you as you took a bite of the waffle he made. You looked up at him with wide eyes.

“Oh my gosh… is there something wrong with it? I’m sorry…”

“No… it’s delicious!”

You took some of the toast next, then the eggs. All of it was delicious. You were literally stuffing your face. Then you realized Sungyeol was still watching you.

You looked up to find him trying his best not to laugh at you, while you proceeded to finish the piece of fruit you were chewing.

“Well, I’m glad that you like it,” he said.

You smiled, and he did so too.

“Oh, what time is it?” you suddenly asked.

“It’s … uhh.. almost twelve noon.”

“Wha- really?!”

You lifted from your seat at the kitchen counter and dashed into Sungyeol’s room, closing the door. You began to hurriedly dress yourself in last night’s clothing. Sungyeol almost went to walk in, but then figured you had obviously closed the door for a reason.

“Is everything okay…?” he asked from outside the door.

“No! I mean… yeah, but .. not really!! My mom is going to kill me!”

“Wha… oh.. I’m so sorry, I should have taken you home last night…”

You opened the door rather fast, and Sungyeol jumped back in surprise.

“It’s not your fault. Don’t worry about it.”

“I’ll drive you home, okay?”

You handed him back the clothes he had lent to you and nodded.

“I’d appreciate that, thankyou.”

 

* * * * *

 

kjsdlfje;rg hope this is okay. haven't written anything in a while T-T"

<3333