31

Because it's You.

 

back again with another chapter~
i've been getting a few ideas lately so~~~
chapters might get updated more often... but not sure xD

 

* * * * *

 

It wasn’t long before Sunggyu had been found, and everyone else had settled down around the fire outside. It was in the early hours of the next morning by now and everyone was beginning to quieten down.

“I think I’m out~”

Dongwoo rose from his seat and stretched.

“Catch you guys later.”

Hoya decided he’d better leave too, and Sungjong left not long after.

You, Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Myungsoo casually talked for a while, watching tv as it became too cold to stay outside. You almost forgot that Woohyun was even there.

It was nearing 3am and Sungyeol had fallen asleep on the couch, an arm loosely wrapped over your shoulder, his head leaning over the back of the couch. You carefully wriggled your way out of his arms, taking his hand and placing it on the armrest.

The only person who wasn’t asleep was Woohyun, and he noticed when you had risen from the couch.

“So, you’re awake huh?”

You were surprised he had even spoken to you.

“Is… everyone else sleeping…?” you asked.

“Mm.” Woohyun nodded slightly and tilted his head towards Sunggyu and Myungsoo, who also appeared to be out cold on the sofas.

“Listen,” Woohyun began, “about the other night…”

You gave him a glare, one which made him question if now was the right time.

“How did you even… how did you know I was going to be there?”

Woohyun scratched his head.

“I saw the text messages on Yeol’s phone and…”

“You used his phone? To get to me?”

He looked a little speechless. All he really could do was silently nod and agree.

“So you were the one replying to my messages, that wasn’t Sungyeol?”

“I’m…”

“Does Sungyeol know?”

“Not exactly…”

Your expression became full of frustration, and you pondered the thought of slapping him, but didn’t. Woohyun looked worriedly at your face, then traced his eyes to the floor.

“I think I should tell him.”

“What?!”

“I’ll tell Yeol that you stole, and went through his phone.”

“Wha- hey! Don't do that!!”

Woohyun got up, quickly heading towards you and standing a little too close for comfort. You blinked a few times.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t tell Yeol-ah,” you said sternly.

“If you tell… Yeol…”

Woohyun took a minute to think over his reply.

“if you decide to tell Sungyeol, I’ll be sure to tell him what happened between us, that night,”

You bit your lip, and rolled your eyes.

“… and I’ll tell him you liked it, too.”

“What?! Why you-“

Woohyun lifted a finger to your lips, making you silent. Not long after, you slapped his hand away.

“Fine,” you replied, slightly disappointed at yourself, “I won’t say anything.”

“Good.”

Woohyun backed away from you, and you loosened yourself up from the tension you were in, letting out a heavy sigh.

*But why is he being like this..?!*

Woohyun returned to his seat on the couch and looked back at you.

“You going home now?”

“Uh, yeah.. I guess,” you replied.

He nodded awkwardly and watched as you grabbed your coat. It was only then you realised you didn’t have a ride home - Sungyeol had been the one to drive you here tonight.

*Damn, that’s right… I guess I’ll have to call a taxi.*

Woohyun was about to speak up again when you heard another voice from across the room.

“I’ll drive you back.”

Myungsoo was already grabbing his keys. Woohyun slouched back into his chair and let out a groan.

“Oh… okay.”

Myungsoo let you out of the door first, closing it behind you.

Woohyun took the last sip from his drink and crushed the can in his hand, throwing it to the floor.

*You’re an idiot, Woohyun. What kind of apology is that?! Is that even considered an apology?!...*

 

* * * * *

 

lollll now I feel worse for Woohyun... OTL he can't seem to do anything right, eh?

more soon :3