33

Because it's You.

only short this time. more coming soon!

 

* * * * *

 

 

The week started once again. Something you weren’t too thrilled about.

For all of Monday, Tuesday; Hyesun was away with one of her classes. You had spent most of your week with Sungjong, and it had gone pretty much unnoticed by anyone else in the school, which was good. You didn’t want the unnecessary attention of hanging out with Infinite. Every now and then you’d stop quickly to talk to the boys, but only when there weren’t many people around.

It was times like that you wished Sungyeol attended the same school, so you could see him every day.

It was Wednesday and Hyesun had decided to take the day off for rest, and Sungjong had a junior exam, so he spent his lunchtime studying. Today, you weren’t in the best of moods either. You looked down at your own test paper full of equations and figures.

*… and he expects me to know this crap?*

The teacher walked past and noticed you had nothing written on the page.

“Why aren’t you doing any work, ~~~~?”

“Because I don’t want to, and I don’t understand any of it.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, I’m not doing it.”

“That’s it. You, after school. Room 705. Detention.”

You flushed red, embarassed as the whole class made mocking sounds and whispered to others close to them about your sudden outburst.

You pushed the paper off your desk, and laid your head to rest on your arms.

*Just perfect.*

 

* * * * *

 

I promise the next one is a LOT longer <3