30

Because it's You.

hi again guys~~~~

small warning!

there is a tiny hint of rated material. but it's nothing major, so don't worry.

so I know I asked if people wanted rated material BUT ..
one of my friends is reading this and didn't want rated so i'm keeping it.. at least PG-ish rated. LOL.

hope you guys don't mind <3

 

* * * * *

 

 

You turned around and were about to let out a small squeal when someone’s hand raised up against your lips to stop you.

“S-sungyeol?”

 “Shh.”

You silently nodded and took a step to the other side of the cupboard, trying not to step on anything that may be in there. Unfortunately, there wasn’t really enough room for two people in there. You accidentally stepped onto one of his feet, trying to move over.

“Ow!” Sungyeol whispered, “that was my foot…”

“Sorry!”

You put a hand over his shoulder and tried your best to reposition yourself in the corner of the closet. It was only a few seconds before your legs were hurting in the position you were standing again.

“Are you alright?” Sungyeol asked, quietly.

You stepped over one of his legs, and in the process, hooked a foot underneath what seemed to be a broomstick handle.

“Hang on a minute…”

You put a hand on the wall behind you and subsequently lost your footing, falling forward into the ground, and taking Sungyeol with you on the way down.

“S-sorry! Oh go-“

You turned your head slightly to meet with Sungyeol’s face, barely centimeters from your own. One of his arms positioned itself on the wall behind your head, and you moved up slightly to meet him eye to eye.

“It’s a bit too small for both of us…” he looked away from you, slightly embarassed.

You laughed shyly.

“Yeah, it is..”

He flicked his fringe to the side and looked back at you.

“But we still gotta be quiet, right?”

His hand began to slip from the wall, and he fell closer to you, leaning in, his breath against your neck. The feeling sent shivers down your spine, and the tiny cupboard was becoming hot. You took a deep breath of the musky air and leaned back to make space for him to move a little.

“It’s getting really warm in here..”

“You’re right..” Sungyeol whispered, against your ear.

You felt a hand slide up from one of your legs before coming to a rest just above your hip. You bit your lip and looked up at him, sweat beginning to form on the back of his neck. You lifted a hand to his face and brushed the hair from his eyes.

“Sungyeol-“

He placed a finger to your lips and hushed you.

“Someone might hear us.”

You nodded as he leaned in closer to you, his lips brushing against yours ever so slightly. You felt his breath against your own and he took the chance to pull you in, biting gently into your bottom lip as you put an arm around his neck, using an elbow to steady yourself on the hard floor.

“Sung..yeol..ah..”

Your back arched up against the stack of boxes underneath you and Sungyeol wrapped an arm around your waist, helping you lean up against the wall. His hand took yours and pinned it to the wall above you, and he trailed small kisses against your jawline, down your neck, then gently slipping a finger under your collar, revealing your shoulder. You held back a small groan as his lips reached your collarbone and you shut your eyes.

You ran your fingers through his hair when he began to your shirt, but were startled when the door began to open. The bright light from the hallway poured in and Sungyeol collapsed on top of you in shock, leaving you buried underneath.

Myungsoo was about to call out to Sungjong that he had found you, but instead nodded slightly, giggling to himself, and closed the door again.

“They’re not in here,” you heard him say.

Sungyeol shuffled to his knees and leaned back against the wall, holding out a hand for you. You rebuttoned your top and sat cross-legged in front of him.

“I give in, let’s just let him find us.”

Sungyeol scratched his head and nodded.

“Yeah, I think you’re right.”

The both of you stood up and opened the door, to find Sungjong a few meters away.

“I thought you said you checked there, Myungsoo-hyung!”

“Oh did I? Sorry..”

He looked over at the both of you with a small grin on his face, before mouthing, ‘I saw nothing~’

You turned pink and bit one of your nails, and Sungyeol put an arm around you, leaning down to your ear.

“He won’t say anything, don’t worry.”

Sungjong bounded up to you.

“Help me find Sunggyu-hyung… ~~~-ah.. Myungsoo-hyung is bad at this game..”

With no more than a small giggle and ‘sure’, you took another shy glance at Sungyeol and were dragged off to look for the others with Jjong.

 

* * * * *

 

ah, I hope I didn't kill my readers who don't like that kind of thing... or.. w/e.. sob

more updates soon!