22

Because it's You.

super short update, but it's better than nothing right? <3

 

* * * * *

 

 

“I feel so bad for her, hyung..”

Sunggyu shrugged.

“It wasn’t your fault, Yeol. Maybe she’s never done that before. Mothers have a right to get worried or angry when their daughters disappear for a night.”

Sungyeol agreed and felt a little better, but it didn’t stop him from feeling sorry for you, and that he didn’t just take you home that night. He kept thinking that perhaps if he did, he could have seen you again for the past few days. He hadn't see you at school, obviously - you're not at the same school; and he was too busy to swing by after hours.

Sungjong was dancing in front of the television and Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya were busy playing a game of cards at the table.

Dongwoo called out, and came over to join Sunggyu and Yeol’s conversation.

“She’s still grounded?”

Sungyeol nodded.

“Isn’t she a bit too old for that?”

“I guess she listens to her parents better than we did at her age,” Sunggyu suggested with a small laugh.

It was then when Sungyeol’s phone vibrated. He reached for it and opened the message, then looked up with wide eyes.

“What is it, Yeol?” Dongwoo came to look over his shoulder.

“She wants me to meet her at the park tonight.”

Sungjong stopped dancing and looked over.

“But that’s bad, hyung! She’s not supposed to go out if she’s grounded!!”

Woohyun looked up from his game of cards.

Sungyeol sighed.

“I don’t know what I should do, I can’t just say no, because I want to see her…”

He shook his head and laid his phone back on the table.

“I’ll have to think about it. I don’t want to get her in even more trouble than she already is.”

Dongwoo raised his hands and shrugged a few times.

“I guess it’s up to you, Yeol.”

 

* * * * *

 

You were laying on your back, staring at your ceiling when you finally got a reply.

                From: Sungyeol
                “Alright. What time then? Where?”

You felt like a little girl who had just received a present as you smiled at the text. You were going to sneak out tonight, just to see him.

                To: Sungyeol
                “Around 1am? Near the walkway at the back of the shops, the south side?”

You hesitated to press send. You had never disobeyed your parents and snuck out of your house before, but that’s how much you wanted to see him. You pressed the button.

                From: Sungyeol
                “I’ll be there.”

 

* * * * *

 

how is it? keke~ expect more soon! ^^