42

Because it's You.

 

sobs I don't know anymore guys!
I hope it's alright. I'm sorry for making woohyun so difficult! LOL~

 

* * * * *

 

“Woohyun,” you took a step back, his hand returning to scratch the back of his neck.

“You know I can’t do this.”

“But…”

“Please,” you began, shaking your head, “don’t make this harder than it needs to be.”

“ ~~~-ah, wait…”

“I’m meeting Sungyeol at the gate. I need to go.”

You took a deep breath and with your head down, scurried out of the classroom, leaving Woohyun alone, leaning against one of the desks.

“What do I do now,” he said to himself, walking over to the window.

You were quickly walking through the schoolyard with your bag over one shoulder, heading towards the front of the school where he could pick out Sungyeol waiting for you amongst the crowd. He stopped watching you when he heard the door creak open on the other side of the room.

“Hyung,”

Woohyun turned around.

“Ah, Myungsoo.”

He waved, then searched outside the window for you again, but you were already out of the grounds. Myungsoo slowly walked over and pulled out one of the chairs from a nearby desk.

“You like her that much, huh?”

Woohyun didn’t reply.

“You know you can’t just take her from Sungyeol…”

“I KNOW. It’s just…”

“You could have said something to her earlier, Woohyun.”

“How long has it been now,” Woohyun pondered, leaning over the windowsill.

“Wasn’t it since freshman year? Before she transferred.”

Woohyun nodded.

“It seems so long ago. To think I liked her then, and she’s changed so much, but.. there’s still something about her…”

“You had years to say something, hyung.”

“You don’t have to remind me.”

Myungsoo put a hand over Woohyun’s shoulder.

“Sometimes things like this happen. Maybe it’s just, not meant to be.”

"Sungyeol doesn't even go to her school but he gets her before I do."

Myungsoo sighed.

"It's always been an issue, hasn't it, Woohyun? You and Sungyeol both liked her from the beginning..."

"I wish he never liked her. We both began liking her at the same time. Why not someone else? Why her?"

"You need to accept the fact that Yeol got to her first, hyung..."

“Do you think the reason I’m such a dirtbag is cause I want to forget her?”

Myungsoo looked a little confused.

“What?”

“You know,” Woohyun began again, “the reason I go for so many girls, then end up ditching them. I think it’s because my heart always goes back to her.”

“Hyung,”

“It’s true. I can’t think about anyone else anymore.”

“You’re going to have to.”

Woohyun stood up.

“I’m going home.”

Myungsoo didn’t bother saying another word, and watched Woohyun make his way out.

*I can see why he likes you so much though, ~~~-ah,* he thought to himself.

*Sungyeol is one lucky guy…*

 

* * * * *

 

sobs this is why my next fic has woohyun in it again because I feel bad idk. lololol