35

Because it's You.

 

this one's a little shorter, but i'll be updating pretty quick now~~~
I managed to write out roughly 5 more pages, just going to edit them before I upload ^^

hopefully you guys are still enjoying this, I know it's super long ; A;

* * * * *

 

You had no choice, Woohyun had already began sprinting as fast as he could in the opposite direction, while tightly holding onto your hand. You looked over at him; he was smiling as he ran. You hadn’t seen him smile like that before, he rarely did.

You could hear the teacher’s yells fade out into the distance as the two of you ran further and further from the schoolgrounds. You eventually came to rest in a small park by the side of the river.

Puffing, the two of you sat down on the grass. You leaned against a tree, and the two of you sat in silence, glancing back at one another every few seconds.

“Why did you do that?” you finally asked.

“Do what?”

“Take my hand and run.”

He laughed.

“Did you really want to be caught and taken back into that stuffy old classroom?”

You shook your head.

“I didn’t think so~”

He sat down opposite you and took a drink from his bag.

You still couldn’t completely trust Woohyun, especially with what had happened that one night. But for some reason, right now… the Woohyun you knew before couldn’t even be compared to what he seemed like at the moment. He may have been completely insane for what he did before, but as far as today had gone, you had seen what perhaps the real Woohyun was like. He wasn’t being a complete idiot for once. He was playful, light-minded and had his own little rebellious side. From the first time you met him you had seen him as someone not to be near. It was nice for once, seeing him like this. It was completely different, and you hoped he’d stay this way.

“Something wrong?”

You stopped thinking to yourself.

“What?”

“You were staring for a while, that’s all.”

“I.. was..?”

He laughed and stood up. Then he held out his hand to you.

“Come on, lets walk.”

You took a minute to think about everything. Maybe Woohyun really wanted to change things?

“Do I have to hold my hand out for you all day or what?”

“Oh… no,”

You eventually nodded, and took his hand.

 

* * * * *

 

I couldn't keep Woohyun the awks one any longer, it was annoying me xD

also~
I know it's not the end of this story yet, but I was thinking of writing a different one after this~

if you have suggestions, ideas, some type of plot/storyline or characters you would like to see in a new fanfic, please do go to my profile and leave a private msg on my wall :3

I'd really appreciate it. and i'll read them all, I promise!