41

Because it's You.

 

i'm back~ with another update :3

 

* * * * *

 

You gathered your things from your desk, and began texting him back while heading out of the classroom. Before you could make it to the door however, a figure appeared in front of you. You were too busy fiddling with your phone to notice, and bumped straight into them.

“Oh I’m sorry I-“

You looked up to see Woohyun standing directly in front of you, the classroom door shut behind him.

“Woohyun what are you doing?”

“I saw you,” he started, quite an unamused tone in his voice.

“Saw.. me? What do you mean?”

You were confused by his sudden accusation.

“The other night. Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about, cheating on your boyfriend, huh?”

“What?!”

You backed away from him, still maintaining strong eye contact.

“Cheating on Sungyeol?! What on earth are you talking about!”

“Are you really bored of him already?”

“No! I don’t know what you’re saying!”

“I can’t believe it, you, already knowing I like you more than the rest, decide to go for Myungsoo when you’re bored with Sungyeol-“

You raised a hand and paused him from speaking.

“Sorry, explain to me what you just said,” you demanded.

“You gave up on Sungyeol and went to Myungsoo. Don’t try and hide it. I saw you with him last night, you two are closer than I thought, huh?”

You remained still for a second, pondering over how Woohyun could have possibly gathered this ridiculous idea. Then you shook your head.

“Myungsoo was at my house, yes,” you began.

Woohyun began to speak but you quickly shushed him.

“But no, I am not cheating on Sungyeol. Myungsoo helped me with my homework.”

Woohyun didn’t believe you at first, but after some well thought-out explaining, he eventually did. He scoffed to himself and crossed his arms, still finding it a little hard to believe your story.

“I can’t believe you’d say something like that,” you said.

Woohyun remained quiet for a change, and scratched his neck.

 “And, Myungsoo? It looks to me, like only person trying to steal me from Sungyeol at the moment is you, sir.”

You poked him in the chest and made a somewhat angry face, earning an awkward smile from Woohyun. You tried to maintain your unamused expression, but couldn’t manage. You slowly felt a small smile creep up onto your face.

“You’d better stop thinking you can take me off Yeol’s hands,” you added.

“Hey, I might have a chance…”

You slapped him on the shoulder.

“Not even 1%.”

Woohyun pouted.

You couldn’t help but smile back.

“I just want to know though,” he started again, “why Sungyeol?”

You looked down, sighing as you ran a hand through your hair.

“Woohyun, please don’t do this…”

“No, really. ~~~-ah, why does it have to be him?”

“Because … I really have feelings for him, Woohyun.”

He walked a little closer, taking one of your hands.

“I never meant to hurt you… I just ..”

You looked down at the hand he had taken in his, your face a little red, trying not to pay attention to the closeness.

 “~~~-ah... I really do.. like you.”

You looked up, to see Woohyun’s face the same color yours was by now.

“Woohyun… I’m sorry.. I like you too, just not in that w-”

“You do, right?”

You paused as his hand came to rest on your cheek.

He slowly cupped both of his hands around your face and leaned down to you, kissing you gently. You just stood there without a sound, then slowly, closed your eyes.

“~~~-ah,”

He pulled away, and caught your gaze.

 “Choose me.”

 

* * * * *

okay so. hi. LOL
this is gonna end soon btw, guys :c

I lost inspiration near the ending OTL it's why i'm gonna start a new one lol~ :3
/prepares to be killed by woostans at the end of this fanfic