06

Because it's You.

 

TRIPLE UPDATE~~~~~ hurhurhur cause I love you guys. <3

 

* * * * *

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“~~~~-ah!”

“Yah, Hyesun? What’s up?”

You rested your feet up on your desk.

“How was your Saturday alone, eh?”

“Shut up.. I like spending time by myself.”

You opted out of telling her anything that had happened. You knew she’d either make a big deal of it, or take it the wrong way.

“Ah, well you missed out on a lot.”

You laughed a little.

“What exactly did you do by yourself? Sounds so boring.”

“I went out.”

“WENT OUT? Then why wouldn’t you come out with me?”

“I don’t like parties. This was just out to with my mom…”

“You’re no fun at all, you know that? No wonder you never meet anyone new.”

You cringed a little at her comment.

“Yah I meet heaps of people-“

“Okay, okay. Whatever you say. I’ll see you at school.”

“Alright..”

Your mobile flipped closed with a small snap.

 

* * * * *

 

You didn’t have anything planned for Sunday. You had spent the entire night watching movies and woken up late, around lunchtime. You wondered into the kitchen to find a small note from your mom on the counter.

                “Gone out for late lunch with dad, don’t know when we’ll be home. Call a friend and go out, today’s
                 weather is nice. Don’t lock yourself inside all day. xx”

You read through it, then scrunched it up and put it in the trash. You knew you shouldn’t stay inside all day, but there was really nothing else you felt like doing, especially on a Sunday. You made your way back to your bedroom.

You had a box of drama series in the corner. Sketchbooks from design classes scattered over your table and desk, paintbrushes neatly arranged in a glass bottle next to your favorite book, the one you normally read when you were alone, or bored on weekends. You sighed.

Bored. That’s what you were. Then you remembered.

Your eyes lifted from the box of dramas on your floor to your cell phone, sitting on your bedside table.

*He said.. if I was bored..*

You shook your head, along with the idea from your mind, sat on the floor and rummaged through your dvds. After a few seconds however, you found yourself turning back to your phone.

*I guess.. one message can’t hurt, can it?*

Without standing up, you sluggishly pulled yourself across your bedroom floor to your bedside table and pulled the phone off of it, flicking it open to a new message.

                To: Sungyeol
                “Hey, it’s… ~~~~. You left your number for me..?”

You hesitantly pressed the send button after a few false attempts and shut your cell, closing your eyes and throwing it onto your bed as you laid down on the floor.

*What if he just doesn’t reply though? But he wouldn’t have given me his number if he didn’t want me to call him or anything.. right?*

It hadn’t even been a minute when your phone vibrated. You shot up from the floor and grabbed your cell.

                From: Sungyeol
                “Haha yeah I did. Is there something wrong?”

You scrunched up your face and replied.

                To: Sungyeol
                “Oh, no. But you just said… if I was bored that I could talk to you, right?”

*I probably sound like an idiot or something..*

This time you didn’t bother putting you phone down, and just sat staring out your window until he replied, once again in under a minute.

                From: Sungyeol
                “Of course ^^. So you’re bored, huh?”

His answers were short, and you couldn’t tell if he was avoiding conversation with you or something. But you had nothing else to do.

                To: Sungyeol
                “Yeah… I’m really bored!! T_T I was going to watch dramas but now I don’t know what to do…”

You sighed. The weather was nice, and you really knew your mom would be disappointed that she’d come home to you once again still in your pyjamas, on your bed watching something like the usual on a Sunday. Your cell vibrated again.

                From: Sungyeol
                “Did you want to go somewhere?”

You had to read the message twice, maybe a third time.

*Go somewhere? Like, out somewhere…?*

                To: Sungyeol
                “You mean, out with you?”

*But why would he want to do that?*

As you pressed send, it dropped from your hands onto your face. You were laying down on the floor.

“Ow!” you mumbled, raising a hand to your forehead.

                From: Sungyeol
                “No, out with Woohyun. Of course I meant me, silly. How about it?”

Your eyes widened at Woohyun, but you fell calm again when you realized he was just joking around.

*I don’t know… should I?*

Your phone vibrated before you had replied.

                From: Sungyeol
                “Actually, I’m bored too. Meet me at the corner shop near the park in half an hour. Or is that too quick?”

You smiled small, and bit your lip.

                To: Sungyeol
                “No, that’s fine. I’ll see you there then ^^”

You closed your cell and stared blankly at the wall for a minute, a minute smile lighting up your face. Then you realized you still hadn’t showered and had no idea what you were going to wear.

*Half an hour?! Ah, I should have said an hour!!*

You rushed around your bathroom, taking one of the shortest showers you ever had, dried your hair while choosing your outfit, and brushed your teeth in between putting it in two long, messy braids on each side.

 

* * * * *

 

I hope this chapter is okay~ lol need to keep writing. 
keep~ writing~ keep~ writing~ kfeijerighirr