11

Because it's You.

hey guys! it's been a while~
because of that server move I haven't been able to post more... ugh I really wanted to haha.
but anyway, i'm back with an update for all of you now! <3

 

* * * * *

 

 

Sungjong chose a table for the two of you to sit at, and told you to take a seat after you had gathered your food. You nervously took the seat next to him and began to eat.

“So.. how come you’re hanging with me all of a sudden?” you asked in between mouthfuls.

Sungjong smiled and shrugged a few times.

“I don’t know, I just think that you seem nice!”

It was a little strange, you thought. But you didn’t see the harm in becoming friends with someone new. Then you remembered he was also in Infinite. Another one that was nothing like you had expected…

“T-thankyou, I guess.” you responded after swallowing.

It was silent for a few minutes while you both finished up your meals. You went to get up and return your tray, but Sungjong stole it from you.

“I’ll take it! You stay here~”

“O-okay.. thankyou Sungjong.”

He nodded and basically skipped off.

You reached into your pocket for your phone and pulled it out.

*Ah, stupid phone. It’s out of battery.*

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a familiar figure walking towards your table.

“~~~-ah.”

It was Sungyeol.

“Oh, Sungyeol-ah,”

You put on a smile, but couldn’t help but be a little annoyed at him for what happened in the park.

“What’re you doing here?”

“Well, listen. I just wanted to say-“

“~~~-ah! I’m back~”

Sungjong jumped in bounds to the table and took a seat next to you again.

“Oh, Sungyeol hyung! No class today?”

Sungyeol’s eyes snapped to Sungjong, then he shifted his glance back to you.

“You know him?” he asked you.

“Yeah. Well.. not really… we’ve only known each other since the start of recess really.”

“Hyung, I thought you didn’t know her?”

Sungjong began to look confused.

“I don- well.. what are you doing with her? I mean..”

He stuttered and mumbled, confusing one word with another. Both you and Sungjong looked at him with somewhat bewildered expressions.

Sungjong was the one finding it the hardest to understand the situation. But it would be wrong to say you understood any of what was going on at that moment, either.

Without another word, mumble, or even a breath, Sungyeol grabbed your hand and began to walk out of the cafeteria.

 

* * * * *

 

okay I know i'm trolling by not posting the second part to this but I will soon lol. ^^
and thankyou again to all new followers!

I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY. A LOT. <333