10

Because it's You.

 

hey all ~ here's another update for you :3
i've had a loss of inspiration lately so bear with me if I don't update for a while after this!! ><

 

* * * * *

 

You were woken up bright and early by your alarm. Trudging around your room, you slowly but surely got ready for school, and got into the car.

“Look at those dark circles! What time did you get to sleep?” your mother asked.

“I was reading…” you replied.

“Still. It’s a school night, you need more sleep.”

You yawned for the millionth time that morning and almost fell asleep on the way to school.

“Yah! ~~~-ah! How are you thi- woah.. dark circles much?”

“Hi, Hyesun…” you rubbed your temples and sat down for class.

First class consisted of a whole bunch of mathematical equations and calculus.

“What person in their right mind, decided to put me in the maths class first thing on Monday…”

You mumbled and leant down to rest your head on the desk. The bell for recess went and your head shot up.

“WHAT? WHERE?!”

The few remaining people in class gave you strange looks as they left the room, and you smacked your forehead a few times before burying your face in your hands.

*I fell asleep in class..*

You returned to your locker, not paying attention where you were going and almost walking straight past it. You were about to put your books on the shelf, when a small note flew out from inside. You bent down and turned around to pick it up.

Sunggyu watched from the distance as you reached for it, smiled, then turned the corner.

 

Just as you were about to take it from the ground, a pair of flouorescent pink converse stopped and stepped on it.

You looked up to see the boy from the park. What was his name… Sungjong. That’s it.

“Y-you almost stepped on my fingers!” you shouted suddenly.

“What? O-oh! I’m sorry!”

He bent down and picked up the piece of paper and handed it to you.

“Thanks..”

“You’re that girl that was at the park the other day, right?”

You nodded slowly and shoved the rest of your books in your locker, the note somewhere in between.

“I’m Sungjong!” he grabbed one of your hands and bowed a little. “Nice to meet you~”

You slightly bowed back and replied.

“I’m .. ~~~… Nice  to meet .. you too..”

“Are you going to the cafeteria for lunch?”

You nodded.

“Great! Let’s go. I’m hungry!”

He hadn’t let go of your hand yet, and you had no choice but to follow him to the cafeteria. 

 

* * * * *

 

I hope this update is okay~ yah Jjong-ah, distracting you from that note...