03

Because it's You.

 

Saturday morning.

You actually woke up at a normal time, had a shower, and felt nice and fresh. That slice of happiness didn’t last very long though, as you were suddenly snapped at by an angry mom.

“I said we were going out today! Why aren’t you ready? Quick! Do your hair! Your makeup! Whatever it is you do in there and hurry up, I’m leaving in 5!”

Letting out a heavy sigh, you returned to the bathroom. It took you about 15 minutes to get ready, as always your mom didn’t really leave after 5 minutes. You dragged yourself to the car and the both of you took off to someplace unknown to you.

“Where are we going?”

There was no reply. *Okay.. whatever then mom..*

You put your headphones in, and watched the scenery outside the car until you arrived at a parking lot. The car stopped and you opened the door to get out. You hadn’t been here before, it was definitely not close to you.

“Mom.. where is this exactly?”

You continued looking around for anything familiar, but nothing reminded you of anywhere you’d been before.

*Strange…*

You observed your surroundings as you walked slowly behind your mom. It was only a small strip of shops.

“So… remind me what we’re doing here?”

She pointed to the Antiques store at the very end of the strip.

“I wanted to go there. Ah, look at that pretty chandelier-”

You shook your head and walked in the opposite direction.

“Yah! ~~~~-ah! Where are you going?!”

“I think I’ll just take a walk around here by myself…”

Before she could answer, you had already turned in the other direction. *An antiques store? How boring…* There was nothing in the area besides the strip, a small restaurant and a nearby park. Your stomach rumbled.
 *I better get something to eat.*

Your eyes scanned the restaurant through the windows and you took a peek at the menu.

*I guess this will do..*

You sat down at a corner table and looked out at the park across the street. It was relatively quiet inside, and you found yourself drifting off, daydreaming a little. You were suddenly snapped out of your daze by a waitress.

“Can I get you something?”

“Oh, um… yes. I’ll get a small tteokbokki and.. some water please.”

She nodded and left your table, and you leant back down on one hand, continuing to daydream and stare out into the distance. The door chime rang from the front of the store. You took no notice, though. You were too busy in your own world.

The waitress passed your table to attend to the new customer. Your eyes refocused two tables away from yours, you recognised his voice. You swayed to your left a little to see if you could catch a glimpse, but the waitress seemed to move in time with you.

*Move out of the way for a second…*

“Right, just a minute.”

The waitress walked off.

You gulped and held the menu to your face.

It was one of the boys from Infinite. Well, not just one of them. It was Woohyun. 

 

* * * * *

 

Wah~ i'm really no good at writing fanfics am I now?!
Hehe~ comments and feedback are lovely~ and thankyou to new subscribers as always <3

Next part will be up soon~ :3