17

Because it's You.

 

hey guys! sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER~ but i've been busy and also really really sick... T_T
I hope this update pleases you all~~~ ke~

and gosh 80+ followers~ ><

you know what.

 

 

 

 

 

...

I LOVE YOU. 

so enjoy reading your slightly longggggger~~ update!! ^^

 

* * * * *

 

“Sorry it’s a bit.. messy…”

Sungyeol hurriedly picked up some t-shirts and socks that were on the floor and threw them in what must have been the laundry room or something.

“Please.. uh, make yourself comfortable.”

You smiled and walked over to the two-seater couch in the center of the small living room, taking a seat with your knees tucked up into your chest.

Sungyeol walked past behind and put a hand on your shoulder.

“You’re soaked…”

Soaked was an understatement. You were drenched from head to toe.

“Let me find you something dry to change-”

“Oh, no! It’s okay,” you interrupted.

“You’re going to get a cold if you stay in those clothes.”

You bit your lip.

“I insist. I’ll be right back.”

Sungyeol walked into the other room and came back not long after with a white tank top and a pair of baggy, gray sweatpants.

“Uh.. you can change in my room… or the bathroom.”

He pointed them out to you and you nodded, leaving to change into the clothes he had given you.

Sungyeol checked his phone.

                From: Sunggyu
                “The weather is absolutely terrible!! How’s your date going?”

                From: Sungjong
                “Hyung~ how is your night going? Any bbobbo yet?~~~~
ㅋㅋㅋ

                From: Hoya
                “Yah, how's our choding going? Ohoho~ Dongwoo and I say hi to your girl, k?”

 

*Aish, these guys...*

He locked his phone and threw it on the table.

“Um…”

You had walked back into the lounge room, your soaked clothes bunched up in your hands. Sungyeol turned around and looked at you, wearing his obviously 10-sizes-too-big shirt and pants, and to be quite honest, he liked the way you looked now even better than when you had walked into the restaurant.

It was adorable, in his eyes.

 

You were adorable.

 

“Sungyeol?”

“Oh, let me put them in the dryer.”

He leapt over the back of the couch and took the clothing from your hands.

“Be right back!”

He seemed to be getting a lot less awkward around you now. You were thankful for that, because it made you feel like you could also be less nervous around him. You heard him shuffle around in the laundry, maybe kicking the dryer and yelling at it to work once or twice.

His flat wasn’t big at all. Just enough room for a small couch and a coffee table, the kitchen to the side, a laundry, bathroom, and a bedroom in the back.

*So he lives here with Sunggyu…?*

You walked over to the window and pulled back one of the curtains. It was still pouring as if it was never going to stop outside, but the thunder and lightning had calmed down a little. You smiled at the thought of Sungyeol protecting you when you were out on the street.

You heard a voice from outside the door and turned around.

“Yah, Sungyeol open up!”

There were a few knocks at the door.

*Should I open it? It’s still pouring outside..*

“Yeol come on I’m drenched! Open up!”

You began to approach the door.

“SUNGYEOL-AH! OPEN THE DOOR OR I’LL KICK IT-“

You pulled on the handle and opened the door to reveal a boy, wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a gray hoodie, completely soaked, just as you and Sungyeol were when you had arrived. He wasn’t facing the door when you opened it.

“Jeez about time I am freezing my -“

“Uh…”

He turned around and pulled down his hood to reveal his face. He looked you up and down, and continued to hold his hood.

“Woo…hyun..?”

“You? What’re you doing here?” he asked.

“Um.. I was invited in.. because it was raining…” you nervously replied.

“Yah whatever. Let me in. I’m dying out here.”

“I… I’m sorry..!”

You took a step back and allowed him to walk inside, closing the door afterwards. He shook his hair and grabbed a towel from behind a bench, beginning to dry himself off.

*Why.. why is he here? Of all people even..*

You grew nervous and began playing with your hair.

“Remind me what you’re doing here again?”

“I.. um.. I was out with Sungyeol for dinner but it started raining… so he brought me back here..”

Woohyun took notice that you were wearing Sungyeol’s clothing. You could almost feel him judging you.

“Where’s Yeol now then?”

“He’s in the laundry.. I think…”

Woohyun began taking off his hoodie.

Then his shirt.

You couldn’t help but stare. His body was perfectly muscular and … wait. He was the one that chased you down the street that day. You closed your eyes and turned to face the wall behind you.

*Oh god what does he think he’s doing?!*

You really didn’t want to look. Really. But at the same time, you.. kind of did. But no, you weren’t going to. When Woohyun returned he had put on a dry sweatshirt and pants. You sighed with relief.

Sungyeol finally came walking back out of the laundry room.

“Sorry, couldn’t get the darn thing working…”

You put on a smile and nodded, telling him it was okay. Sungyeol then noticed Woohyun, who had by then began going through his fridge looking for leftover food.

“Y-yah! When did you get here? AND WHY ARE YOU GOING THROUGH MY FRIDGE?!”

Woohyun looked up with a piece of leftover dumpling in his mouth.

“Mwo?”

“Get out, Woohyun..”

“YAH I JUST GOT HERE. AND SHE LET ME IN.”

Sungyeol looked over at you and sighed. He could tell you were nervous and uncomfortable around Woohyun, especially since that day he chased you. You looked down at the floor.

“Woohyun-ah.. just. Leave for now okay? Go back to Hoya’s place or something.”

“Why? You gonna try something with her or what..”

“HYUNG.”

Woohyun put his hands in the air as he shut the refrigerator.

“Alright, alright. I’m leaving.”

He walked past you and gave you a look as he headed for the door. It was like a smirk. But it wasn’t - this time it was softer. Confusing, actually. Woohyun closed the door behind him and faded back out into the darkness. You were still standing in the same spot.

“I am .. so sorry about that.”

Sungyeol sighed and held a palm to his forehead.

“It’s okay.”

“Did he do anything to annoy you?”

“Nope, I’m fine! He did nothing.”

Sungyeol knew it was an awkward conversation for the both of you. He scratched his head before making a suggestion.

“Say.. do you like hot chocolate?”

“Of course~”

You walked over and jumped onto the couch.

 

*She’s just so… cute.. like this..*

 

* * * * *

 

SO I hope it was okay!! <3
I'll promise to update again soon ke~