32

Because it's You.

 

hello~ back again~ 
sorry if I update slow again but the first week of school has hit hard with homework.. more than I expected D:

anyway~ update :3

 

* * * * *

 

Both the street and car were quiet as you were being driven home. You were sleepily staring out the window at the passing streetlights, your vision becoming tired and fuzzy.

“Did you have a good night?”

Myungsoo quickly nudged you in the arm, and continued driving.

“Yeah~ it was fun. I’ll come over again some time.”

You curled a strand of your hair and let out a yawn.

“Tired, huh? It is almost 3am. I could have driven you back earlier.”

Myungsoo glanced over at you, a little concerned.

“No, I’m fine. At least tomorrow is a Saturday. I’ll sleep in.”

Myungsoo laughed.

“Besides, I wouldn’t have wanted to wake you up. You were asleep on the couch…”

“Not exactly.”

“Huh?”

The car pulled up at a red light and he looked over to face you.

“I wasn’t asleep, just had my eyes closed.”

You thought for a second.

*Wait, so does that mean he heard me and Woo-*

“May I ask what you and Woohyun-hyung were speaking about?”

“I… I really thought that you were all asleep! I wouldn’t have said anything if I knew.. someone else was awake!!”

You buried your face in your hands and shook your head a few times.

“You can’t tell them, and ... Sungyeol..  what you heard. Please, Myungsoo-ah…”

The light turned green and he put his foot back on the pedal.

“If you don’t want to tell anyone else, then I won’t either. It’s not mine to tell. I just want to make sure you’re alright.”

You softened, and Myungsoo’s eyes focused on the road in front of him.

“You really mean it?”

He let out a tiny laugh.

“Of course I mean it. To be honest I couldn’t care less about what Woohyun-hyung does most of the time. But you’re not just one of the girls he goes after for a few days, gets his way, then you never see again. You’re Sungyeol’s girl, right? I just want to keep an eye out. Is that alright with you?”

Myungsoo really was so nice to you. You nodded at him and smiled, small.

“Thankyou, Myungsoo-ah…”

You pointed out your street to him, and he parked just inside your driveway.

“Want me to walk you in? Or can you manage?”

You giggled.

“I think I can manage~”

“Just, before you go,” Myungsoo began.

You paused getting out of the car and looked over your shoulder.

“Yes?”

“If Woohyun ever bothers you, let me know. Since you don’t want to tell Sungyeol or the others about it. I’ll always be here if you need me, okay?”

You grinned and nodded.

“Thanks so much Myungsoo~”

Closing the door behind you, you skipped up to your door, waving over at the car that eventually backed out of your driveway.

 

* * * * *

 

Myungsoo pulled back up into his driveway, taking the keys out of the engine. When he opened the door again, Sungyeol and Sunggyu were still asleep on the couches, but Woohyun was gone. He cleaned up a few empty softdrink cans in the kitchen and leant over the counter.

*What has Woohyun-hyung gotten himself into now…*

 

* * * * *

 

hm, what's gonna happen next? hehe~