26

Because it's You.

 

here's another small update~ school is almost finished, so i'll have more time to write soon, promise!!

 

* * * * *

 

Friday approached quite quickly, mostly because your class time was spent texting Sungyeol under the tables. Sungjong had started hanging out with you more during school hours and at lunch, but you still didn’t hang around with the rest of Infinite.

When the school bell went at the end of the day, you raced home.

Bursting through the door, you began contemplating what you’d wear tonight.

*It’s only a barbeque, right? That’s what he said….*

You shook the drawer and shoved it a few times.

*Ugh, open already!!*

You took a breath, and slowly opened it. Sungyeol was right on that one. You laughed to yourself.

“~~~-ah?”

Your mom walked in.

“Going somewhere tonight?”

You nodded, still rummaging through your closet.

“Sungyeol invited me to a barbeque tonight.”

“Oh, how nice of him~”

You stepped back from the closet and crossed your arms.

“I have nothing to wear.”

“Well..”

Your mom searched through the dresses hanging on the other side of the closet, and pulled out a long, plaid button-up shirt.

“What about this?”

“A plaid shirt?”

You looked at her with a disapproving sigh.

“It’s more than long enough to be a dress,”

She held it up against you.

“If you wear tights underneath it, and a belt, I think it’ll look nice on you. Besides, you hardly ever wear color.”

She was right, you usually wore dull clothing. That turquoise-green plaid pattern would look nice for a change. You took the top from her, and she handed you a pair of tights and a belt, too.

“Thanks, mom~”

“No problem.”

Before she walked out, you pointed to the black boots on the floor.

“Can you throw them over?”

Carefully doing so, she tossed them over and you caught them, putting them on the floor beside you. She left the room, and you continued getting ready.

Sungyeol was swinging by to pick you up in a little over an hour.

 

* * * * *

 

LOL I know I keep you guys waiting a lot. i'll be free to write a lot over the holidays~
Man how I'd love to go to a barbeque with Sungyeol as my date .... OTL