44

Because it's You.

 

sorry for such a long wait, guys! but since I couldn't possibly abandon you don't worry~ here's your update. hehe C:

 

* * * * *

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun were both standing in front of you, blank of expression.

You looked back and forth from one to the other, each of them staring at you, just waiting for you to say something.

"I..." started Woohyun, choking on his own words, "I guess it's up to you now.."

He looked at you, a strong overwhemling feeling of guilt tearing up his heart.

You could tell he was sorry.

Sungyeol looked over at Woohyun disapprovingly, then softened slightly, and turned back to you.

"~~~-ah..."

You felt yourself begin to go numb on the inside. What were you supposed to do, right here, and now?

Choose?

At the moment, that option seemed impossible.

Worse, it was the only option.

"I can't..."

You looked down to your feet, shuffling them around on the floor below you. Woohyun and Sungyeol began to pay closer attention.

You couldn’t bring yourself to look at either of them in the eyes. You took a breath in, before attempting to speak, but the only thing you could manage was a small, “I..”

 “I.. really…I’m...”

The tears begin to build up.

 “I’m sorry!”

You pulled your hands over your face, and ran through the door, leaving the room without looking up. Both Sungyeol and Woohyun stayed next to each other, without speaking another word.

Both of them were unsure of what to do.

Both of them liked you.

And it would be a lie to say both of them didn’t love you.

Woohyun remained expressionless, and sat himself down on the chair behind him, slowly raising his hands and running them through his hair.

Sungyeol didn’t move.

“It’s your fault,” he suddenly said.

“What-“

Woohyun went to look up, but was suddenly taken by his collar.

“You,”

Sungyeol tightened his grip.

“It’s your fault she’s like this, now.”

Woohyun didn’t even bother trying to struggle from Sungyeol.

“If you hadn’t done anything. If you never said ANYTHING, none of this would have happened.”

“Sungyeol, let me explain-“

“No, I don’t want an explanation!!”

“Sung-“

“You’re not a hyung to me, anymore.”

Sungyeol shoved Woohyun away, full of frustration that could barely be contained, and turned to face the wall, walking back and forth whilst mumbling to himself.

“Sungyeol.”

“What.”

Woohyun took a while to think.

Sungyeol was right.

If he hadn’t stolen the phone, and met up with you that night;
If he hadn’t kissed you, confessed to you; asked you to choose him.

None of this would have happened.

“Either say something or get out,” Sungyeol demanded.

“You should go after her.”

Sungyeol dropped his shoulders, and Woohyun could tell by the way the atmosphere felt, that he was fighting back tears.

“She doesn’t want me,” Sungyeol said, his voice turning into a small whimper.

“That’s not true.”

Sungyeol looked up to the ceiling and sighed heavily, not able to think of a reply.

“Sungyeol, can’t you tell?”

“Tell what.”

Woohyun laughed.

“You’re still an oblivious idiot with girls, like you always have been.”

Sungyeol turned around and glared directly at him.

“Can’t you tell, by the way she looks at you? The way she speaks to you?”

Woohyun sat down on the edge of the table.

“She loves you, Sungyeol.”

 

* * * * *

*sobs*