09

Because it's You.

hi everyone~ about time for an update huh? 
so tired and busy lately... ugh~ i'll try to update regularly though.

thankyou all new subscribers! 

here's your update~ <3

 

* * * * *

 

 

You had gotten home just before your parents returned, and your mom was pleasantly surprised to see you were dressed and weren’t watching dramas on your bed.

“~~~-ah! Did you go out somewhere?”

You nodded.

“Just to the park.”

“Well that’s better than staying in all day. I’m glad. No friends there?”

You replied by shaking your head, and fell down onto the couch with a bag of chips.

“Keep eating that crap and you’ll get fat.”

You threw one of the chips at your dad and proceeded to shove the next few in your mouth. There was some romantic drama on tv, you hated those things, but couldn’t find the remote.

 

‘I knew you’d come back for me.’

‘I couldn’t have left you, my love. And I’ll never leave you.’

 

You almost gagged at the cheesy lines and threw pillows in every direction as you searched for the remote.

“Ugh someone get this off the tv before I smash it.”

“It’s only a tv show, dear…” your mother replied with a concerned face.

“I’ll go to my room then.”

With a heavy sigh, you left for your room. You grabbed your book and laid sprawled out across your bed as you flipped through to find your page. You often found yourself blocking out completely everything while you read, so when your phone vibrated you took no notice.

 

* * * * *

 

*I wonder if she’s angry about what happened at the park today…*

Sungyeol slouched over as he ate his dinner in front of the tv. Sunggyu turned the volume down as he passed by and took notice of the aura Sungyeol was giving off.

“Something happen Yeol?”

“Nah, not really.”

“You haven’t been yourself all day you know.”

He took a bite of his meal.

Sunggyu had seen this look before from someone, but never from Sungyeol.

“Is there… someone?”

Sungyeol just about choked and reached over for the water.

“Yah, n-no it’s noone. What would make you think that?!” he blurted out, in between coughing.

Sunggyu gave him a pat on the back and laughed.

“Whatever you say, Yeol.”

Sungyeol shot him a glare, then sighed.

“Fine. There’s someone,” he began, after a moment or two contemplating being truthful.

“What’s she like?”

“I don’t know… short, long hair, cute..”

“I meant her personality, or do you only take notice of looks? You don’t want to be like Woohyun.”

They both cackled at the comment.

“She’s just… different I guess. I haven’t ever paid attention to another girl before.”

“So you like her. Does she like you?”

Sungyeol’s face instantly became saddened as he remembered what had happened at the park earlier.

“Well?”

“She’s ignoring me, I think.”

Sunggyu took his plate over to the sink and continued talking from the kitchen.

“Why would she be ignoring you? Did you try something? Please don’t tell me you did.”

“No! No, I wouldn’t. It’s just … Sungjong showed up out of nowhere and I didn’t want him knowing I was out with her. You know what he’s like, if he found out, the rest of them would know by the end of the hour.”

Sunggyu returned to the couch with an approving nod.

“That kid doesn’t keep his mouth shut about anything,” Sungyeol added.

“So what exactly happened when Sungjong showed up?”

There was no reply for a minute. Sunggyu nudged him in the side.

“… I kind of said I didn’t know who she was.”

Sunggyu held a hand to his face.

“You know you’re not supposed to do that…”

“But Sungjong was practically tied to me at the waist! If I said I knew her he would have been all over her like some news reporter. I had no choice…”

“So you just left her there?”

“…y-yeah..”

“Yeol-ah…”

“I know, I know, I shouldn’t have. But I’ve tried to apologize, and she has ignored all of my messages. How am I supposed to make it up to her when she won’t reply?”

Sunggyu looked over at him for a second, thought written across his face.

“I think I have an idea.”

 

* * * * *

 

ah, so Yeollie confessed to Gyu eh~? hehe :3
thankyou for reading~ i'll try to update again soon <3