39

Because it's You.

 

another small update for you guys~ <3

 

* * * * *

 

Woohyun paced back and forth in the darkness of your driveway, mumbling countless words to himself.

“~~~-ah, look … I just.. I’m not usually like this with girls..”

He shook his head and started again.

“~~~-ah… I know you’re with Sungyeol.. but really… ugh!! Why can’t I just… speak to her normally?!”

He began curling his hands into fists and stomped the ground once or twice.

“~~~. I don’t know how to say this but I have never really liked a girl like …”

He heard a door being opened and light poured out onto the driveway from behind him. He automatically avoided the light and took cover behind a bush on the side of the driveway.

‘Thankyou so much Myungsoo, you’re the best, really.’

‘Not at all, any time.’

*Myungsoo…?*

Woohyun looked through the foilage of the bush he had hidden behind to see you, standing with Myungsoo at the doorway.

*What is he even doing there?*

He continued listening in on the conversation, safely hidden in a place unnoticeable.

‘If you ever need me again, just ask~ I’ll help you!’

‘Ah, you’re so sweet, Myung-ah! Thankyou again…’

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows as you leaned in to embrace Myungsoo in a tight hug.

*Since when were they that close…*

He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, losing his balance and falling backwards onto another plant.

You and Myungsoo looked out across the driveway, at the same time as Woohyun held his hand to his mouth and paused himself from breathing.

‘I guess it was just a fox or something…’ he heard you suggest.

Myungsoo agreed, and bid you goodbye. You waited until he was out of sight before going back inside.

Woohyun remained quiet, and didn’t move until he was absolutely sure you weren’t still outside, then slowly stood back up from behind the bush. With that, he let out a groan of frustration, and with deflated shoulders, turned back in the direction of home.

 

* * * * *

 

“Yah, Woohyun~”

Woohyun completely ignored Hoya, sitting down on the couch and grabbing the remote, flicking through the channels.

“Woohyun. You hungry? I’m gonna order pizza.”

“Whatever. I don’t really care.”

“Jeez, someone’s in a bad mood.”

Woohyun shot him a glare.

“Oh, really? Am I?”

Hoya shrugged.

“You’re definitely not yourself. But if you want it that way, I won’t bother asking.”

Woohyun rose from his seat on the couch and headed for his room.

“Good, don’t ask then. I’m going to bed.”

Hoya paused dialling on his phone and Woohyun slammed the door behind him.

*I wonder what’s up with him…*

 

* * * * *

 

oh ! and if it's not a pain, do check out my other fic "In Your Company," i'll be starting it when i'm done with this one <3
it's going to have Jay (DGNA) and Woohyun again o.o~