Chapter 9

I'm inlove with your bestfriend

 

JunHyung's POV
 
I really don't mean to hurt YoSeob's feeling. I really don't wat to avoid him. But what will I do? What will I do when my friend confessed to me? And it's a GUY. I just don't know how to handle the situation I'm in and ended up hurting YoSeob's feelings.
 
It pains me more to see him sad and the reason behind it is me. He keeps talking to me because he still wants to be friends but I always end up pushing him away. I'm such a bad person.
 
But what happened yesterday was really unexpected. And I know that it was my fault again. I somehow hurt YoSeob's feelings AGAIN when I was talking to my friends. I thought he wouldn't hear that. And I was just into the conversation with my friends. I didn't mean what I said.
 
When YoSeob didn't go to school today, I saw Suzy so worried so I went to her. "Hey" I greeted putting my arms in her shoulder. She smiled back at me. "What's wrong?" I shouldn't have asked that because I already know the reason.
 
"I'm worried about YoSeob. He's not being himself lately. I think something bad happened to him" She said. You hit the nail on the head. I kissed the top of her head. "Maybe he's just not in the mood" I said. "He's been like that for a week. I don't think his not in the mood. I think somethings happened to him" She replied. I sighed and hugged her.
 
"Well, talk to him then. I'm sure he'll tell you" Of course he wouldn't. Like he will tell Suzy that I'm the reason he's like that. She sighed, "He won't tell me. He'll just smile and say don't worry" I sat on the chair and faced myself to her. "I'm his bestfriend. I should be taking care of him" She said and pouted. "It's gonna be okay. Just give him some time. I'm sure he'll be fine" I said. She sighed but smiled. "Yeah. He's Yang YoSeob after all. I just hope that he'll be okay soon" She said.
 
 I smiled at her. "Thank you for comforting me, Junnie-oppa" She said and kissed my cheeks. "Well, just trying to be the world's best boyfriend" She smiled. "You already are" I smiled at her reply.
 
The teacher came and told us to sit on our respective seats. I'm still worried about YoSeob. He won't kill himself, right? If he did, I'll feel so guilty. I'm already guilty now. So guiltier is the right word.
 
When lunch came, I cane see that Suzy is still worried so I came to her again. "Still worried?" I asked. She nodded. "It's like I can't think os anything else. I need something to get my head out of it" She said sighing. Then I got a perfect idea. "Why don't we have a date this evening?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Really? That'd be great. What time?" She asked, excited already. "I'll pick you up at 7" I said. She nodded. I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head before returning to our room.
 
= = = =
No One's POV
 
YoSeob agreed to meet up with GiKwang, he washed up and put on his clothes. He went to their meeting place and saw him already there. He waved at him and he waved back. They went inside the small coffee shop and took their seat there. They started talking.
 
After a while, GiKwang was the only one talking and YoSeob just nodded in response. GiKwang noticed this and frowned at his friend. "Are you okay?" He asked. YoSeob sighed. "Nope" YoSeob replied and pouted. "What happened?" GiKwang asked. "I did it. I confessed" YoSeob replied. "Bwoh? Jinja? What did he say?" GiKwang asked excitedly. "He can't return my feelings" YoSeob sighed. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that" GiKwang said saddened by the news.
 
"It's okay. And guess what, the next day, I found out that he's already in a relationship with the girl he likes" YoSeob smiled weakly. "Ouch. That hurts" GiKwang pouted. "Yeah. I know" YoSeob sighed for the nth time. "I have an idea. Maybe I can meet with  his girlfriend and make her fall for me" GiKwang suggested. YoSeob smacked his head lightly. "Yah! You are really a pabo" YoSeob said smiling. "I was just trying to help" GiKwang said rubbing his head. "Thanks but you don't even asked me who's the girl he likes" YoSeob said. "Oh yeah. Who is she? Do I know her?" GiKwang asked.
 
"Of course you know her. She's our bestfriend. It's Suzy" YoSeob said. GiKwang's eyes widened. "Jinja? I didn't expect that" GiKwang said. "Yeah. And I've been worrying her since the day I became miserable" YoSeob said guilty. "Well, are you still gonna be miserable?" GiKwang asked. "Hmm, I guess being miserable is not good. And I'm the only one being miserable. I guess I'll just control my feelings to not make Suzy woried for me" YoSeob said. GiKwang smiled. "Wow. When did you grow up, Seob Seob" GiKwang patted his head. YoSeob smiled but his smile disappeared when he saw who came in the shop.
 
= = = =
 
JunHyung's POV
 
I picked up Suzy and we went to a small coffee shop. I heard that this place is good so I took her there. "Wow. I heard this place is really good. How did you know this place?" She asked me when we stopped. "I heard it from my friends" I simply replied. "Let's go" I added. We got out of my car and went inside the coffee. I opened the door for her.
 
When we went inside, my eyes widened. What is YoSeob doing here? And who is he with? Is he his boyfriend? I thought YoSeob liked me. Then what is he doing here with another guy. I don't know why but I felt kinda betrayed.
 
"GiKwang? Is that you?" I heard SUzy asked. "Suzy-ahh. It's been a long time" Suzy went to him and hugged him. My eyes are still on YoSeob and he was not looking back at me. "Oh. This is JunHyung, my boyfriend" I broke my gaze on YoSeob and looked at Suzy. "Junnie, this is GiKwang. Him, YoSeob and I are childhood friends" She said. The guy named GiKwang offered his hand and I shooked it. So they are friends. Friends only, right?
 
"What are you doing here?" Suzy asked. "I asked YoSeob to hang out with me" GiKwang replied. I looked at YoSeob. He was still quiet. "Are you okay now, YoSeob?" Suzy asked. YoSeob finally looked up and he was smiling. I missed that smile so much. "I'm fine now. Like really fine. Sorry if I worried you, Suzy-ahh" YoSeob said. Suzy went to him and hugged him. "It's okay. I'm glad you're okay now" Suzy said. "I'm done being miserable" YoSeob said and I swear he looked at me briefly when he said that. I felt a pain in my heart. Did I really made his life hard when I avoided him? I wish the ground would eat me now.
 
"What are you two doing here?" GiKwang asked. "Oh. We're on a date" Suzy replied. "Oh. Sorry to bother you guys" YoSeob said. He looked at me when he said that. "It's okay" I said looking down. I can't face him right now. "Oh. I have an idea. Junnie, can we sit with them? I missed hanging out with them and it's a perfect chance for you to be close with them more" Suzy said looking at me. I want to decline but I just replied, "Okay" This is gonna be a long night.
 
 
 
 
 
= = = = =
Author's Note:
 
Update ^^
 
Sorry for the mistakes here ^^
 
I just noticed that I'm not replying the comments. Sorry guys. I kinda forgot. I'll never forget it again.
 
Thanks again for subscribing and for the comments ^^
 
I'll try to update again this week. Just try xD. Anyways, annyeong ^^b